Biden is turning this country into a bunch of cowards. One little crack and they shutdown a major bridge

One little crack in a major interstate bridge and they shut it down for who knows how many weeks to ensure it's "safe". How much commerce is being affected by this? If President Trump was n't illegally overthrown by Biden last November, you can be certain that bridge would not be closed right now. President Trump wouldn't tolerate weakness and cowardice like this. He would have forced the bridge open, because President Trump understands that being weak only benefits our enemies in China and Canada. We need to have a protest on that bridge. Millions of Real Americans who are tired of the communists trying to destroy our country need to show up there and pack that bridge without bodies to show them that we will not tolerate their attempts to destroy our economy. I am certain we could fit a at least 50,000 Real Americans on the bridge to show our support for Re-Making America Great Again

What is your expertise in bridge maintenance? It was a bridge engineer that called for the shutdown. You know more?
What is your expertise on anything. You sure got opinions but nothing in that God Damned empty mother fucking ugly face of yours. What man ever fucked you....LOLOLOL

"One little crack" you say?
View attachment 489218
Nothing that couldn't be fixed by a competent welder with a wire welder couldn't fix in an hour.
That is going to need an inner splint.
Yeah? How long does that take. The repair could be fully accomplished in less than a day.
No. I do not know, but I would bet that that whole juncture of, at least 200 bolts, will have to be replaced, along with a cut to the beam on the other side. So a new custom-made beam can be inserted (inner splint) to re-attach the existing beam(s). And then all of the seams between the old beam and insert will have to be welded at $120/hr.

Take a day just to figure out the dimensions for the splint that has to bend to the misalignment. A couple of days to make the splint while they are dismantling the junction. A day to insert it then another day to weld it.
I worked in a similar industry from 1976 until 2014 and if I had a welder that couldn't make that repair in a day, he wouldn't have had a job.

One little crack in a major interstate bridge and they shut it down for who knows how many weeks to ensure it's "safe". How much commerce is being affected by this? If President Trump was n't illegally overthrown by Biden last November, you can be certain that bridge would not be closed right now. President Trump wouldn't tolerate weakness and cowardice like this. He would have forced the bridge open, because President Trump understands that being weak only benefits our enemies in China and Canada. We need to have a protest on that bridge. Millions of Real Americans who are tired of the communists trying to destroy our country need to show up there and pack that bridge without bodies to show them that we will not tolerate their attempts to destroy our economy. I am certain we could fit a at least 50,000 Real Americans on the bridge to show our support for Re-Making America Great Again

Oh but why would you be a little wimp and not pack the bridge with bodies of loyal Trump supporters? Afraid? You should be.
I only worry about conservative lives. i could care if you mother fuckers punged a mile on a pile of rocks.LOLOL.I really don't care if you fuckers live or fucking die. Dying would reduce carbon, so I choose that

For steel to crack....most likely made in China
Don't be so sure...
1620958820030.png

How much crack do you have to smoke to believe that crap?

That's the bridge just down the road from St Judes hospital. I actually crossed it not that long ago. Maybe 2 weeks or so. Going up to Illinois.

Don't be so sure...
View attachment 489229
Forty-eight years. As compares to the new SF-Oakland Bay Bridge that was rebuilt in 2012-2013 using Chinese made bolts which had to be removed and replaced within the first two years.
Oh, well that's OK then.
If the standard for American superiority in infrastructure construction is that they only need to last longer than two years then...U.S.A.U.S.A.U.S.A...!!!!!!!

"One little crack" you say?
View attachment 489218
Nothing that couldn't be fixed by a competent welder with a wire welder couldn't fix in an hour.
That is going to need an inner splint.
Yeah? How long does that take. The repair could be fully accomplished in less than a day.
On further thoughts. No splint repair. They are probably going to have to remove and replace the several beams involved. And there is probably another stress point that has not been located yet, that needs to be repaired, as well. It will take several days of several inspection crews to find the other stressed point. Then they can set up the temporary sling(s) to hold everything when they r&r, which will take three days. And then the r&r will take over a week...

I’m praying to God that the OP is satire.
But hey - this guy who called 911
definitely sounds like a Deep State Hillary supporter! :heehee:

Last edited:
Don't be so sure...
View attachment 489229
Forty-eight years. As compares to the new SF-Oakland Bay Bridge that was rebuilt in 2012-2013 using Chinese made bolts which had to be removed and replaced within the first two years.
Oh, well that's OK then.
If the standard for American superiority in infrastructure construction is that they only need to last longer than two years then...U.S.A.U.S.A.U.S.A...!!!!!!!
WTF are you talking about. The AR-TN bridge had been there for 48 years before a major problem. The bay bridge was less than two years old when the Chinese bolts were found to be defective and replaced with American made bolts. Which are still in use today. What are you guys smoking? I need to get some.

Forum List

Back