Biden Is Toast

You don’t need to show an Id to vote. You need an ID or proof of citizenship to register. Your graphic does not represent that. You are spreading misinformation
Still no response to Post # 263.
It bears repeating >>

Why do you think the Bidens opened up the border by allowing gaping holes in the wall, and then selling the steel beams for pennies on the dollar, and reinstituting "Catch & Release" ?

• Because they like shopping in stores where the salespeople dont speak English ?
  • Because they like driving on roads alongside aliens who never drove a car before, never took a road test, dont have a license, and can't read street signs ? (in any language)
  • Because they like ? >>

• Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
    2. Wage reduction.
    3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
    4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
    5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
    6. Increased crime.
    7. Increased traffic congestion.
    8. Increased pollution.
    9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
    10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
    11. Overcrowding in government offices.
    12. Overcrowding in schools.
    13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
    14. Cultural erosion.
    15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
    16. Introduction of foreign diseases
    17. Influx of terrorists.
    18. Wildfires
    19. Litter
    20. Housing saturation.
    21. Excessively high housing costs.

Last edited:
It bears repeating >>

Why do you think the Bidens opened up the border by allowing gaping holes in the wall, and then selling the steel beams for pennies on the dollar, and reinstituting "Catch & Release" ?

• Because they like shopping in stores where the salespeople dont speak English ?
  • Because they like driving on roads alongside aliens who never drove a car before, never took a road test, dont have a license, and can't read street signs ? (in any language)
  • Because they like ? >>

2. Wage reduction.
    6. Increased crime.
    8. Increased pollution.
    14. Cultural erosion.
    15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
    18. Wildfires
    19. Litter
    20. Housing saturation.

Quote Reply protectionist
Responded to in post 340

That’s bullshit fear mongering. I know that
Are you so detached from reality, that you don't know that a statement like that makes you look like a kook ?

EARTH TO SLADE: Everybody knows that Bidens brings in the illegal so that he can pile up VOTES from them, and for no other reason. Now answer the questions in Post # 263 & 341.

So your solution is for them to somehow make a full proof system? Brilliant 👎

I’m not going to pretend to know the ins and outs of the border wall and needs. That’s up to DHS and the president. You see headlines from propaganda news sites and think you are somehow in the know. Cherry picked examples of voter fraud. But when Trump as president commissioned a group to investigate the claims that illegals were fraudulently voting, they came up with nothing. But you have this secret intel?? Give me a break
Interesting how you bring up things that I have already refuted in this thread. Well that means it needs to be refuted all over again >>>

Post # 195.
The reason why Trump's commission turned up nothing is because some states (mostly blue ones) refused to participate - generally the same ones shown on the map in gray (where no ID s required at all - California, Oregon, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, etc))

Yes CA state law requires all who register to be US citizens. SO WHAT, stupid ? So do all the other states.
EARTH TO SLADE: we're not talking about what the law says. We're talking about what states allow to happen by not taking the necessary steps to stop illegal voting - ie. requiring proof of citizenship - which NO STATE DOES.

YOU are spreading disinformation, and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for doing that.

Yes, CA state law requires all who register to be US citizens. All states require that. And you think illegal aliens care one iota about US or state law ?
Oh well, we all know how scrupulously law-abiding illegal aliens are right ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes: :slap:

Are you so detached from reality, that you don't know that a statement like that makes you look like a kook ?

EARTH TO SLADE: Everybody knows that Bidens brings in the illegal so that he can pile up VOTES from them, and for no other reason. Now answer the questions in Post # 263 & 341.
Maybe everybody in your shit propaganda bubble. But when you can’t back up statement like that then the reality is apparent

Post # 195.
The reason why Trump's commission turned up nothing is because some states (mostly blue ones) refused to participate - generally the same ones shown on the map in gray (where no ID s required at all - California, Oregon, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, etc))
If only some states refused then he should have been able to get evidence from those that didn’t refuse. Yet he didn’t. Because it was a BS made up problem

Yes CA state law requires all who register to be US citizens. SO WHAT, stupid ? So do all the other states.
EARTH TO SLADE: we're not talking about what the law says. We're talking about what states allow to happen by not taking the necessary steps to stop illegal voting - ie. requiring proof of citizenship - which NO STATE DOES.
The law states and the requirements to register state that citizenship documentation need to be shown. If it isn’t then the person can not register to cast a normal vote

Interesting how you bring up things that I have already refuted in this thread. Well that means it needs to be refuted all over again >>>

Post # 195.

YOU are spreading disinformation, and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for doing that.

Yes, CA state law requires all who register to be US citizens. All states require that. And you think illegal aliens care one iota about US or state law ?
Oh well, we all know how scrupulously law-abiding illegal aliens are right ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes: :slap:
You’ve said over and over that you want proof of citizenship to be required to vote. What exactly would you like to see to prove citizenship besides fictitious retinal scanners that don’t exist

If only some states refused then he should have been able to get evidence from those that didn’t refuse. Yet he didn’t. Because it was a BS made up problem
When too many states refused to participate, there wasnt enough of the program, and it just collapsed. I'm not sure how they would hav gone about researching illegal alien voting. The aliens might tell me that they vote, but the don't ordinarily brag about it to a presidential commission.

Although we do have this >>

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

The law states and the requirements to register state that citizenship documentation need to be shown. If it isn’t then the person can not register to cast a normal vote
No state requires PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP for voting.

You’ve said over and over that you want proof of citizenship to be required to vote. What exactly would you like to see to prove citizenship besides fictitious retinal scanners that don’t exist
I'll leave that up to the experts to figure out. They could start by taking a good look at the MANY countries who DO require proof of citizenship for voting.

Also some suspects' home county can be determined by their language, accents, and speech style, and they could be cross checked with authorities in those countries to see if they were born there.

We should stop birthright citizenship, which was never intended to be for the foreign migrant.

It bears repeating >>

• Because they like ? >>

2. Wage reduction.
    6. Increased crime.
    8. Increased pollution.
    14. Cultural erosion.
    18. Wildfires
    19. Litter
    20. Housing saturation.
No undocumented immigrant is allowed to vote in a local, state, or national election....anywhere.
I understand there are a few instances where they are allowed to vote in local school board elections...only if they have a stake (child) in the system.

Stop with the lies. They won't help you in November.

Article 1… told of the DNC sending registration mailers that had the citizenship box marked. That doesn’t show that illegals were registering and voting in Texas…. STRIKE 1

Article 2… cited a poll whose link to the details was and error page, so no way to fact check. There was another 2014 study that analyzed data from the 2008 election that was referenced. Upon reading it they referenced an online poll that was conducted but provided zero details about it. “Studies” and articles that reference polls and data that they can’t produce or back up are meaningless…. STRIKE 2

Article 3… go to a broken link… STRIKE 3

For good measure I went to article 4…. Another broken link to source material and zero details to back up the claims they were making…. STRIKE 4

I’m not wasting any more time in your BS links. Sorry I bet you thought I wouldnt actually look. I always look as the vast majority of the time it just gives me ammo the helps my argument and shows how weak yours is.

I'll leave that up to the experts to figure out. They could start by taking a good look at the MANY countries who DO require proof of citizenship for voting.
Ok, right there you’ve lost the debate. You bitch about this corrupt system yet you have nothing to contribute toward how it could and should be done better. That makes you nothing more than the peanut gallery

Also some suspects' home county can be determined by their language, accents, and speech style, and they could be cross checked with authorities in those countries to see if they were born there
Are you seriously suggesting that poll workers stop and investigate people with accents? Somehow be able to determine their “home country” and then have a way to contact that country to check and see if they are a citizen there?! Do you realize how stupid and unrealistic that is?

What is wrong with YOU ? Look at what you just said > "

Yeah, that includes those illegal aliens who ADMIT to being illegal aliens, which are probably about 1% of them. All the ones who pretend to be citizens (like almost ALL of them) get regular driver licenses just like anybody else.

I have met many illegal aliens. I've gone to parties where they were there. I once had a roommate who was one. You aint gonna tell me about illegal aliens what I don't know.

You're lying again, gramps. They can't get a standard driver's license without proof of legal presence in the U.S..

Forum List

Back