Biden Is The Worst President In US History

Global virus and we are doing better than most. Foreign troll indeed.
I have no way of determining whether you are a Putin operative, but it's obviously a possibility.

A test is whether you accept the findings of the FBI, NSA, and CIA, confirmed in two Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee reports, that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

Citing that reality to a Putin tool is like Van Helsing's brandishing a crucifix in Dracula's face.

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 12.25.35 PM.png

The weird worshipers of one dude hate it when the Loser's documented statements concerning the pandemic are cited.

I have no way of determining whether you are a Putin operative, but it's obviously a possibility.

A test is whether you accept the findings of the FBI, NSA, and CIA, confirmed in two Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee reports, that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to help Trump and hurt Clinton.

Citing that reality to a Putin tool is like Van Helsing's brandishing a crucifix in Dracula's face.

The weird worshipers of one dude hate it when the Loser's documented statements concerning the pandemic are cited.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I am a Putin operative? Loser. Come to Boston. I'll gladly grab a beer with you. Your TDS is off the charts. Our president is the "Big Guy" who took money from Ukraine and China and it will be exposed once the GOP takes the House in 2022. You got the balls to tell me where you are? I am in Boston, MA. Come get some.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I am a Putin operative? Loser. Come to Boston. I'll gladly grab a beer with you. Your TDS is off the charts. Our president is the "Big Guy" who took money from Ukraine and China and it will be exposed once the GOP takes the House in 2022. You got the balls to tell me where you are? I am in Boston, MA. Come get some.

Such a tough guy!

1638379974355.png

You forgot Hee Haw Fauci who told us in January and Feb. 2020 that we should be more concerned about the Flu than COVID and no masks were necessary.

As a greater understanding was attained, Fauci's statements reflected that, whilst the Loser persisted in spewing his crackpot notions and attempting to dismiss or minimize the threat from the pandemic.

The weird worshipers of one dude get in a tizzy when documented statements are cited, but that does not alter the record.

It's important to realize, that from the Bob Woodward recordings, we Trump said he was going to play down COVID, despite what his daily presidential briefs said otherwise. So Trump continued to tell the lie to everybody else around him that COVID was no worse than the flu, including to Dr. Fauci, the governors and the mayors throughout January and February of 2020.

So all those quotes about Fauci said masks weren't necessary was because that's the data that Trump let him know about. As soon as the truth about COVID came out, that Trump should have told him a month sooner, that's when his position changed.

I am tough because i want to grab a beer with him? OK...

Do you believe I am a Putin operative? LOL

Did you forget these words you typed?

You got the balls to tell me where you are? I am in Boston, MA. Come get some.

Did you forget these words you typed?

You got the balls to tell me where you are? I am in Boston, MA. Come get some.
Come get some beer. I offered to have a beer with him. You seem to be off your game today. You also didn't answer my question. I am asking him where he is because I am freely telling him where I am and I suspect he is not an American.

Come get some beer. I offered to have a beer with him. You seem to be off your game today. You also didn't answer my question. I am asking him where he is because I am freely telling him where I am and I suspect he is not an American.

I did not realize it took balls to have a beer. Do none of the women you know drink beer?

I do. We have several posters here not from America as you know. He is 100% not from here. I would bet the farm on it. He admitted as such and then had to back pedal.

Not being from America does not equate to being on the Russia payroll.

It's important to realize, that from the Bob Woodward recordings, we Trump said he was going to play down COVID, despite what his daily presidential briefs said otherwise. So Trump continued to tell the lie to everybody else around him that COVID was no worse than the flu, including to Dr. Fauci, the governors and the mayors throughout January and February of 2020.

So all those quotes about Fauci said masks weren't necessary was because that's the data that Trump let him know about. As soon as the truth about COVID came out, that Trump should have told him a month sooner, that's when his position changed.
The Loser, confronted with the documented record of his failure to seriously confront the tragic impact of the pandemic for so long, tried to claim his deception was to prevent the public from panicking.

What were they going to do if entrusted with the truth? Wee their frillies, go berserk and attack Congress?

Wasn't that achieved, not by the Loser's telling the truth, but by his lying?

Joe Biden is officially the worst president in United States History.
You really have to be dishonest to find anything good about what he has done so far.
Biden has figured out a way to be worse than the worst president in the last 100 years.....Jimmy Carter. It's debatable who is worse....Barack Obama or Jimmy Carter....but with Biden...there is no debate.

At least with Carter you got the impression that he was actually attempting to deal with problems. You cannot get that impression with Biden. He refuses to admit that the border is a problem. Hasn't even been there because he says he's too busy.

Hasn't done a thing to deal with the backlog in the supply chain because...well....he's just too busy worrying about vaccine mandates and angry parents at school board meetings who he feels are threatening national security.

He's too busy doing his own thing and not making good on his threat to punish those who were responsible for the deaths of 13 US service members in Afghanistan.

Biden's favorability is sinking like the Titanic.....so CNN felt the need to bail him out last night, but failed miserably. All they did was show us a weak president who needs help from Anderson Cooper to remember details. Clearly Biden doesn't spend alot of time on his own thinking for himself.

Perhaps the left wants everyone to get the impression that somebody is asleep at the wheel. Why? Because it only makes China look more impressive to our kids....who they are trying to change into communists rather than free-thinkers.

Freedom to kill you?????

What a friggen idiot.

Links

Donald Trump's presidencxy was the worst in American history. He has turned the Republican party which was once the party of Reagan into the party of white supremacy.

As a greater understanding was attained, Fauci's statements reflected that, whilst the Loser persisted in spewing his crackpot notions and attempting to dismiss or minimize the threat from the pandemic.

The weird worshipers of one dude get in a tizzy when documented statements are cited, but that does not alter the record.
Nah…Fauci said virus is no cause for concern and masks not needed, all the way up to February of 2020. Then he lied about the origins of the virus and funding the Chinese (of all people) to do it.

But instead of prosecuting Fauci for treason and caus8ng mass murder, you Leftards now worship him as your idol.

The Loser, confronted with the documented record of his failure to seriously confront the tragic impact of the pandemic for so long, tried to claim his deception was to prevent the public from panicking.

What were they going to do if entrusted with the truth? Wee their frillies, go berserk and attack Congress?

Wasn't that achieved, not by the Loser's telling the truth, but by his lying?

Democrats and Fucki in their own words:

Forum List

Back