Biden is the "most incompetent president the US has ever had ".

buffering.jpg

In related news, water is the most abundant wet thing on earth,
What's clear to us will always be fuzzy to a collective group who has lost the ability of critical thinking ...... and without the ability and desire to seek the truth and try to understand right from wrong a person becomes a lost soul.

Donald Trump isn't even a person to you guys --he's a symbol for weak and lazy marxists that makes it easy for you to say it's their fault ...all those bad gun owning Christian MAGA Republicans.
Hmm, I thought he was president, but now you are claiming he wasn't.

Donald Trump isn't even a person to you guys --he's a symbol for weak and lazy marxists that makes it easy for you to say it's their fault ...all those bad gun owning Christian MAGA Republicans.
Big Brother has crafted him as the sum of all their fears and they trust in Big Brother to allay all their fears.

What they fear most in this world is being an individual.

Right next to Trump.
Joe has had a lot of years to practice. He certainly does not know how to schmooze the Deplorables. Or in his words, Dregs. Throughout history there are people catered to their lives without giving much in return. Joe is one of them. They have created a chunk of the population who are on their side and now hate them. They charge everyone for their agendas and those who benefit have egos from it. He knew he was not in top shape and still ran for his own ego. And the ego of his wife which is worse. And the fools keep voting for this. Like a magic elixir everything is going to be utopia.

The title pretty much sums it up and I agree 100%.

I can't blame you for your opinion as pres. Biden looks to be a somewhat possible candidate for the worst ever POTUS. Only time can tell where pres Biden will fit in regarding his presidential rating. The process for ranking U.S. presidents is a tedious one that is open for fluctuation through time. The link below goes into extensive detail on how presidential ratings are arrived at. I listed the below section of the link just as a quick reference chart. The ratings are NOT definitive for sure. For an example I rate pres. Tom Jefferson as the absolute best POTUS ever, while I rate pres. andrew jackson(another heinrich himmler) who was the architect that led up to the infamous "Trail of Tears forced death march"(lil tykes & women included) as the cesspool of all U.S. presidents elected so far. Yet the ratings show Pres. Tom Jefferson rated in 4th place by BOTH conservatives & liberals alike. Likewise pres. andrew jackson is rated 7th best POTUS by liberals & rated 6th best POTUS by conservatives. As can be seen rating U.S. presidents is more complicated than it looks @ first.

The title pretty much sums it up and I agree 100%.

Sky News, owned by the guy who admitted his network knowingly published/aired complete fabrications about the 2020 election in order to keep his dumber-than-pig-shit viewers.

Find me a credible source.

Sky News, owned by the guy who admitted his network knowingly published/aired complete fabrications about the 2020 election in order to keep his dumber-than-pig-shit viewers.

Find me a credible source.
"Credible source" = someone who will coddle your feelings and tell you what to think

Forum List

Back