Biden is suppose to be so "green", so why use oil from the worse CO2 producing countries?

Lol, you have no idea what you are talking about. If biden announced he was going back with Trump's energy policies. The price of gas would plummet.
Horseshit. We pay market value, period. Tump has nothing to do with the price of gas. The energy markets control the pricing, not tump. He is just a mouth saying what you want to hear.

The stoppage of Russian oil to the free world (not just to the U.S) helped to increase the price of oil, yes? Arabians didn't respond by increasing supplies. Our oil companies sell oil at market value all over the world, so our oil prices will rise regardless. I do not know what Jen Psaki's position is, but she knows stuff that you and I do not know. We can discount just about anything that trump and his "news" stations report, because their ideas are in vogue with you and your ilk only to make the President look bad and not to address the real causes.
First of all you DIDN"T provide ANY links or substantiation of your comments! Personal. Subjective. NO LINKS!

And Trump didn't say the following:

Early in his presidency, Biden signed an executive order directing the Interior secretary to halt new leases and begin a thorough review of existing permits for fossil fuel development.

Then last month, the administration said it was again delaying decisions on new oil and gas leases after another legal battle resulted in a judge blocking officials from using higher cost estimates of climate change when making rules for polluting industries.

"Our members believe that the administration's attack on American oil and natural gas, starting with Day 1 has been relentless," Dan Naatz, executive vice president of the Independent Petroleum Association of America, told Newsweek. "They really had the goal of shackling the industry with increased taxes, increased regulations and limiting access on federal lands both onshore and offshore to allow our members to get out and operate."

Ryan McConnaughey, spokesperson for the Petroleum Association of Wyoming, said the Biden administration has a “playbook” for federal development: “delay, distract and deflect.”
It doesn’t come as much of a surprise that the Biden Administration’s approval of APDs [applications for permit to drill] has plummeted,” he said.

Kathleen Sgamma, president of the Western Energy Alliance, said the political focus on the drilling permits and leases already held by industry is a red herring from the White House.
Just because Acme O&G isn't using a permit right away doesn't mean that ABC O&G doesn't need one for a well it's planning to drill now,” she said. “If the federal permitting situation weren't so inefficient and fraught with political interference, companies wouldn't need to request a large inventory even years in advance.”
"If the White House wants drilling to increase, they could ease regulatory requirements and speed up permitting
, she said.
The permitting showdown is the latest of many disagreements over the federal oil program under Biden. When Biden came into office last year, he paused oil and gas leasing on federal lands and last fall published a report criticizing the program as antiquated and deferential to industry.

The outlook for new leasing in 2022 remains in limbo as Interior has said it will be difficult to move forward after a Louisiana federal judge blocked the use of an interim climate metric.

Meanwhile, Interior is developing regulations on oil and gas that will increase royalty rates and bonding requirements on federal leases, as well as impose new methane rules.

I am not saying this. Trump is not saying this. Experts are saying it!
I am providing you proof. YOU zero!

Horseshit. We pay market value, period. Tump has nothing to do with the price of gas. The energy markets control the pricing, not tump. He is just a mouth saying what you want to hear.
Are you so angry at Trump you totally ignore the following FACTS?
Proof? You don't have any. I'm providing what the experts are telling you!
First of all you DIDN"T provide ANY links or substantiation of your comments! Personal. Subjective. NO LINKS!

Early in his presidency, Biden signed an executive order directing the Interior secretary to halt new leases and begin a thorough review of existing permits for fossil fuel development.

Then last month, the administration said it was again delaying decisions on new oil and gas leases after another legal battle resulted in a judge blocking officials from using higher cost estimates of climate change when making rules for polluting industries.

"Our members believe that the administration's attack on American oil and natural gas, starting with Day 1 has been relentless," Dan Naatz, executive vice president of the Independent Petroleum Association of America, told Newsweek. "They really had the goal of shackling the industry with increased taxes, increased regulations and limiting access on federal lands both onshore and offshore to allow our members to get out and operate."

Ryan McConnaughey, spokesperson for the Petroleum Association of Wyoming, said the Biden administration has a “playbook” for federal development: “delay, distract and deflect.”
It doesn’t come as much of a surprise that the Biden Administration’s approval of APDs [applications for permit to drill] has plummeted,” he said.

Kathleen Sgamma, president of the Western Energy Alliance, said the political focus on the drilling permits and leases already held by industry is a red herring from the White House.
Just because Acme O&G isn't using a permit right away doesn't mean that ABC O&G doesn't need one for a well it's planning to drill now,” she said. “If the federal permitting situation weren't so inefficient and fraught with political interference, companies wouldn't need to request a large inventory even years in advance.”
"If the White House wants drilling to increase, they could ease regulatory requirements and speed up permitting
, she said.
The permitting showdown is the latest of many disagreements over the federal oil program under Biden. When Biden came into office last year, he paused oil and gas leasing on federal lands and last fall published a report criticizing the program as antiquated and deferential to industry.

The outlook for new leasing in 2022 remains in limbo as Interior has said it will be difficult to move forward after a Louisiana federal judge blocked the use of an interim climate metric.

Meanwhile, Interior is developing regulations on oil and gas that will increase royalty rates and bonding requirements on federal leases, as well as impose new methane rules.

Are you so angry at Trump you totally ignore the following FACTS?
Proof? You don't have any. I'm providing what the experts are telling you!

, she said.

The energy sector spokesperson is your proof? This is no longer "early in his presidency" and things have obviously changed. Pragmatism is a sign of a forward-thinking person. Doubling down,
as tump did always, is a sign of buffoonery.

So what? The point is why go to those countries that are WORSE than the USA, i.e. Venezuela, Iran, Iraq as Biden has done to make matters worse!
I thought people like you were green conscious of CO2 emissions and getting oil from the top 3 worse polluters makes no sense with you and Biden's position regarding banning USA Federal lands exploration! But that's the way it is with people like you ....you make no sense!
I take Green tech and non polluting oil company practices for granted. I'm an oil brat from Saudi Arabia.

The energy sector spokesperson is your proof? This is no longer "early in his presidency" and things have obviously changed. Pragmatism is a sign of a forward-thinking person. Doubling down,
as tump did always, is a sign of buffoonery.
And making totally unsubstantiated statement like "Doubling down, as tump did always, is a sign of buffoonery."
First of all what is "doubling down"?
2nd where did "Trump did always "?
and your "sign of buffoonery"...
Is a sign of ignorance on your part in that you do NOT show any proof! Only dummies like you make dumb ass comments without and substantiation as I have, i.e. you are a dummy by making your comments! Proof!

And making totally unsubstantiated statement like "Doubling down, as tump did always, is a sign of buffoonery."
Is a sign of ignorance on your part in that you do NOT show any proof! Only dummies like you make dumb ass comments without and substantiation as I have, i.e. you are a dummy by making your comments! Proof!
Doubling down is when you get caught in a lie or make a mistake you pursue the former with increased force. Trump is famous book for it.... Like " counterpunching. It's common among senile old men.

Doubling down is when you get caught in a lie or make a mistake you pursue the former with increased force. Trump is famous book for it.... Like " counterpunching. It's common among senile old men.
But you are NOT showing any proof! Who in the hell are you and what are YOUR credentials to make such a dumb ass comment as "doubling down"!
Now here is the definition of "double down"
" to become more tenacious, zealous, or resolute in a position or undertaking"
Now being the dummy you are I ask you for intellectual honesty which is an impossibility... but show me just
ONE instance where Trump: "became more tenacious, zealous, or resolute in a position or undertaking"?

Last edited:
But you are NOT showing any proof! Who in the hell are you and what are YOUR credentials to make such a dumb ass comment as "doubling down"!
Now here is the definition of "double down"
" to become more tenacious, zealous, or resolute in a position or undertaking"
Now being the dummy you are I ask you for intellectual honesty which is an impossibility... but show me just
ONE instance where Trump: "became more tenacious, zealous, or resolute in a position or undertaking"?
Google Trump double down

Google Trump double down
No YOU go to the effort! You made the dumb ass comments prove IT. I don't have to since YOU made the statement!
Geez what an example of lazy thinking! Prove it! You made the statement...substantiate it! Didn't you learn that in school?

From the above! And this is a statement by the MSM! They used the term! Where did Trump ever use the term
doubled down? NEVER!
Mind you this was done Thursday 24 February 2022 03:43
Remember this is the OBSERVATION by a person who belonged to the group that donated 96% to Hillary, she got beat and then for 4 years constantly tore at Trump and then donated 90% to Biden in 2020!
The former president of the United States doubled down on his praise for Vladimir Putin and criticism of Joe Biden on Wednesday as the US and Russia appear to be experiencing a major breakdown of relations amid Russia’s aggression towards Ukraine.

MSMdonations.png

From the above! And this is a statement by the MSM! They used the term! Where did Trump ever use the term
doubled down? NEVER!
Mind you this was done Thursday 24 February 2022 03:43
Remember this is the OBSERVATION by a person who belonged to the group that donated 96% to Hillary, she got beat and then for 4 years constantly tore at Trump and then donated 90% to Biden in 2020!
The former president of the United States doubled down on his praise for Vladimir Putin and criticism of Joe Biden on Wednesday as the US and Russia appear to be experiencing a major breakdown of relations amid Russia’s aggression towards Ukraine.

View attachment 620416
Even Melania uses the term.

Look it up,squirt
Why should I look up WHAT YOU say? It's YOUR job when you make a statement to substantiate it. By NOT
substantiating YOU are doing what you claim Trump does... double downing!!! Where's your proof?

Why should I look up WHAT YOU say? It's YOUR job when you make a statement to substantiate it. By NOT
substantiating YOU are doing what you claim Trump does... double downing!!! Where's your proof?
I can't possibly fix your determined ignorance.

I can't possibly fix your determined ignorance.
It is not my ignorance on display! You wrote: "Even Melania uses the term."
Evidently YOU are the ignorant one because you can't find any evidence she used the term.
I don't have to prove your statement is true! By YOU not providing anything other than your personal, subjective and
above all LAZY opinion... you are the truly ignorant person. Evidently your parents failed in teaching you a simple
warning..it is...."Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt."
You've proved you never learned or your parents were bigger fools and you are a fool by writing
"Even Melania uses the term."
So simple and yet you are proving your ignorance! Anything you do after this is just further proof so you should quit before you lose even more!

Never admitting a mistake and in fact insisting that there was no mistake and yodeling about thye subject ad nausea, is 'doubling down". That is a sign of buffoonery.
Yo hotshot, open your ears.

, she said.

These people are indeed experts in their field. They are or represent business people in the private sector who are in business to make MONEY. These business people have been accused of stalling on the drilling end of the equation to make money for their investors and themselves while the price of oil is out of site. Gosh! Imagine that! Drilling is expensive and time-consuming. If you were one of these wealthy business people, and were accused of stalling for profit, would you admit it and look bad in the eyes of the public? I am a business person, and I would not! I am not in business to look good, but to make money. You are not the brightest rock in the pile and would not understand their position. So, instead of calling people "stupid and dummy", look in the mirror and you will see "stupid and dummy".

Forum List

Back