Where’s Code Pink?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Russia says they’ll launch nukes if anyone tries to stop them.
US says we’ll do our best and try not launch nukes.

I think we have to go back to the Cuban missile crisis when the world was this close to WW3.

And nothing but silence from the anti war groups.

Like racism and police brutality became non issues when a Democrat took control, just BS organizations to stir up the weak minded.

I think we have to go back to the Cuban missile crisis when the world was this close to WW3.

Like racism and police brutality became non issues when a Democrat took control, just BS organizations to stir up the weak minded.

Code Pink is in favor of war now, in fact they are particularly rabid hawks.

The USA is on the brink of war...if the media told the truth...the whole truth... people in America would be in a panic right now....where is code pink?...who cares they are just an arm of the democrat party....

There are no "anti-war" groups. There are anti-Republican groups like Code Pink, Antifa, BLM, etc., who pretend to oppose military actions when Republicans are in power. In reality, these are just groups who get paid by the DemoKKKrats to disrupt Republican administrations. They don't give two shits about wars, as evidenced by their utter silence throughout the 8 years of daily war, violence, terrorism, and bloodshed under the Obama regime.

We need strong men to carry us through this harrowing ordeal.............

1647361876307.png

Forum List

Back