Biden is such an embarrassment to people our age!

I'm the same age as Biden.
Biden was taught as I was to respect people, especially children and women.
Biden is either a sexual pervert or suffers from dementia because the vast majority of males like Biden and me were raised to respect women and children especially those that are not relatives!
The vast majority of us males especially our age were taught NOT to do what the attached photos show Biden doing that is so despicable. Disgusting. Disrespectful!

What ever positive values Biden spouts they are overshadowed by his actions as these photos show.
Now if a few of you excuse Biden, you evidently aren't in my age group. Those few that excuse these behaviors just don't see the issue but you probably are part of the "Woke" crowd...and how truly ignorant.
This poor woman! So distraught and has to put up with this gross behavior and comments!

View attachment 623397

And this disgusting display... truly a pedophilic having fun!
View attachment 623400
He's the President.
You're a nobody.

Joe wins.

He's the President.
You're a nobody.

Joe wins.
Well a pedophilic doesn't represent an America much less the president.
As a grandfather I would NEVER kiss my grandchild on the lips! Totally gross disgusting behavior!
Bidenkissingyoungboyonlips.png

Biden lied a couple of days ago when he said that putting in solar panels could save the average household $500/month.

That is a lie because the average electric bill in the US is around $150/month.

His handlers came out later and said he really meant $500/year.

Of course that is a lie also because in most places in the US there is a 20 year or more payback on solar installations.

Been there, done that. Tutored medical and nursing students when I was just a little kid and as an adult I worked as a Firefighter/Paramedic. It sucks. Especially auto wrecks.

Concrete work is much more fun IMNSHO.
amazing how many body parts you can hide in a slab.

I can't help that you are blind as a bat.
AGAIN you are proving you are so terrible of a liar! If I was "blind as a bat" how could I read what you write?
GEEZ see this is the problem with people like you! You make comments without even thinking about what you are
writing! "Blind as a bat"???? LIAR and I'm proving it by responding to you and if I were, would I be able to respond?
Your dumb comments prove my observation that you are not only DUMB but a LIAR!

Biden's age is certainly a factor in his apparent mental deterioration but everyone conveniently forgets that the man endured two brain embolisms which no doubt did some damage.

We should be very sympathetic toward his family and friends.

Although his dementia is certainly NOT at an advanced stage yet, he is definitely so different from his days as a brash (and mediocre) Senator.

Anyone who has dealt with a loved one who has dementia knows how heartbreaking (and unbelievable) it is.

Just saw on FOX this morning that the dear man has an oversized teleprompter. (I doubt that any other network would report that.)

A lot of people his age or nearly so, suffer from mental decline for whatever reason. It's a sad condition that ought to engender a certain amount of sympathy for the victim and his/her loved ones. But the real embarrassment to me is the fact that this person got elected to the presidency. Such a person should never have been nominated in the 1st place and certainly not elected.

We should be very sympathetic toward his family and friends.

Although his dementia is certainly NOT at an advanced stage yet, he is definitely so different from his days as a brash (and mediocre) Senator.

Anyone who has dealt with a loved one who has dementia knows how heartbreaking (and unbelievable) it is.

Just saw on FOX this morning that the dear man has an oversized teleprompter. (I doubt that any other network would report that.)
Oh my goodness! An "oversized teleprompter"! Well sounds like us over 79ers have hope then! "Oversized" oh my!

A lot of people his age or nearly so, suffer from mental decline for whatever reason. It's a sad condition that ought to engender a certain amount of sympathy for the victim and his/her loved ones. But the real embarrassment to me is the fact that this person got elected to the presidency. Such a person should never have been nominated in the 1st place and certainly not elected.
Absolutely 100% agree with you! The truly sad part is what is says about the people that voted for him to be in the primaries! Party officials that are running the party were so desperate! And now today with more proof that "JUNK VOTING" i.e. mailing out to everyone on the voter registration lists regardless of the accuracy or signature verification done by the swing states helped elect Biden, it is truly scary!

True The Vote finds 7 percent of mail ballots were trafficked…​

Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 1.58.04 PM.png

Biden's age is certainly a factor in his apparent mental deterioration but everyone conveniently forgets that the man endured two brain embolisms which no doubt did some damage.
Biden is the best and brightest Dems have to offer. Let me think about that for a second...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Biden is helping us destroy the Dem party at scale, we love that. Good job Joe Biden :clap::clap::clap:
You know that's a good observation! I just did a quick google search on the perception of the general public of the Democratic party and couldn't find a very recent one. The most was 2021. Strange isn't it?
But when you consider most pollsters lean left as do the MSM it is understandable. I've posted these two articles several times but I don't think the majority of people understand the implication that the MSM donated 96% of their money to Hillary in 2016 and she lost. To make up for it they MSM over the 4 years of Trump delivered the most negative news and in 2020 donated 90% to Biden. What is really unnerving is to comprehend that helped along with the JUNK Voting to get Biden elected.
MSMdonations.png

Kissing babies and shaking hands are prerequisites for any and all politicians, even if they don't like babies. It must be done.

Kissing babies and shaking hands are prerequisites for any and all politicians, even if they don't like babies. It must be done.
But you don't on the LIPS! Totally inappropriate!
"I feel like a kiss on the cheek is better than that on the lips. The lips is just weird [sic]."

Psychologist and parenting expert, Sara Dimerman, shared that she associates lip kissing to something that only romantic partners share.

“Although there may be families or cultures within which lip kissing between parents and children is considered acceptable, I believe that since most people feel more comfortable being kissed on the cheek by people, other than their romantic partners, that I prefer to model this to my children and to advise other parents to do the same, when I am asked," Dimerman said.
Truly disgusting and most elderly gentlemen like me find this pedophilic !
Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 5.39.31 PM.png

OH I don't disagree! But on the lips? Holding young women by their shoulders? Sniffing their hair? Come on be honest that to most respectful people is disgusting behavior and if YOU excuse it you are just as despicable as Biden!
Bidenhuggingukkrainerefuee.png

Biden_kissing_kids.png

This world would be a better place if ALL old farts were NEVER allowed to run for ANY office.

In fact, the world would be better off if they all just off themselves.
They are NOTHING but a burden to society.
Either hording money that younger people could better utilize.
Or costing taxpayers SHIT loads of money to take care of these useless, old people.

This world would be a better place if ALL old farts were NEVER allowed to run for ANY office.

In fact, the world would be better off if they all just off themselves.
They are NOTHING but a burden to society.
Either hording money that younger people could better utilize.
Or costing taxpayers SHIT loads of money to take care of these useless, old people.
Whoa now. First of all, people are not universally virtuous until they reach a certain age and then turn into assholes. Some of us are not so virtuous from a much earlier time in life, AND some of us may have learned a few things along the way and are more virtuous now than we've ever been. And I'll tell you something else, it doesn't have jack-shit to do with how wealthy you are, the color of your skin, your gender, your religion, or anything else.

For many if not most of us, wisdom comes with age. That statement is not absolute, there are of course idiots at every stage of life as well as scoundrels. Be not too quick to judge, nor paint everyone of a certain group by the actions of a few.

Forum List

Back