Is Russia weak or strong? Liberals don't know, they seem confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
Look you can't say Russia is weak and Ukraine is beating Russia, yet at the same time Russia walked a 40mile long convoy single file into position around Kiev, UNAPPOSED.

You people are just....I dunno, really you seem dumber than bricks. Please start having cogent thoughts.

Either Russia is weak, and Ukraine would have attacked and destroyed said 40 mile long caravan....or you're wrong.

Remember all the dumbshit about running out of fuel or ammo, but Russia keeps moving 1000s of vehicles, flying sorties, and bombing the shit out of Ukraine?

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS idiots

Confused libtards....

See the source image

Look you can't say Russia is weak and Ukraine is beating Russia, yet at the same time Russia walked a 40mile long convoy single file into position around Kiev, UNAPPOSED.

You people are just....I dunno, really you seem dumber than bricks. Please start having cogent thoughts.

Either Russia is weak, and Ukraine would have attacked and destroyed said 40 mile long caravan....or you're wrong.

Remember all the dumbshit about running out of fuel or ammo, but Russia keeps moving 1000s of vehicles, flying sorties, and bombing the shit out of Ukraine?

Cogent.

I agree with you, but "you people" also refers to tumphumpers and that is a fact.

• Banned
I agree with you, but "you people" also refers to tumphumpers and that is a fact.
I dunno - I don't usually see Trumphumpers thinking Russia is getting its ass kicked. Granted their reasons may be flawed...but they stumble on the truth somehow.

It's usually Liberals that blather this dumb shit. I can't even watch Morning Joe any more, and I used to watch him every day....because all MSNBC does is talk about how Putin is losing. Some how he's losing...morally, whatever.

Doesn't matter what reality is....just as long as we say he lost.

The Western propaganda has been awful. Most of it is utterly contradictory with just one overlying message, "Putin and Russia BAD". You saw the same thing from Twinkle Toes Zelensky for a while, begging for aid while making significant threats.

I dunno - I don't usually see Trumphumpers thinking Russia is getting its ass kicked. Granted their reasons may be flawed...but they stumble on the truth somehow.

It's usually Liberals that blather this dumb shit. I can't even watch Morning Joe any more, and I used to watch him every day....because all MSNBC does is talk about how Putin is losing. Some how he's losing...morally, whatever.

Doesn't matter what reality is....just as long as we say he lost.
I am not certain about the reality, but it looks ominous to me. Ukraine's infrastructure is being destroyed.

1. There is no "Russia" in ANY discussion, Putin controls Russia, period.
2. Putin is risking Russia's long term prosperity for a gamble on Ukraine that looks worse every day.
3. I'm not seeing ANY advantage to Putin pushing a horrible gamble on Ukraine, China will not save him, and Belarus knows better. So its a matter of time until the Ruble and the tiny Russian economy collapses.

Q. Is Russia weak or strong?

A. Russia is Putin, and this despot is exactly like other despots, willing to sacrifice blood and treasure to accomplish nothing but his ego. And in that he's failed as are all other evil mass murderers. Putin has put his ass in a box canyon and is capable of doing anything, even if it becomes to a civil war or a thermonuclear war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back