Biden is such an embarrassment to people our age!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I'm the same age as Biden.
Biden was taught as I was to respect people, especially children and women.
Biden is either a sexual pervert or suffers from dementia because the vast majority of males like Biden and me were raised to respect women and children especially those that are not relatives!
The vast majority of us males especially our age were taught NOT to do what the attached photos show Biden doing that is so despicable. Disgusting. Disrespectful!

What ever positive values Biden spouts they are overshadowed by his actions as these photos show.
Now if a few of you excuse Biden, you evidently aren't in my age group. Those few that excuse these behaviors just don't see the issue but you probably are part of the "Woke" crowd...and how truly ignorant.
This poor woman! So distraught and has to put up with this gross behavior and comments!

Bidenhuggingukkrainerefuee.png

And this disgusting display... truly a pedophilic having fun!
Bidenkissingyoungboyonlips.png

So wait...a man who won President of the United States - one of 45 men in History - is an embarrassment to people your age?

wat

Biden is either a sexual pervert or suffers from dementia because the vast majority of males like Biden and me were raised to respect women and children especially those that are not relatives!
The vast majority of us males especially our age were taught NOT to do what the attached photos show Biden doing that is so despicable. Disgusting. Disrespectful!

What ever positive values Biden spouts they are overshadowed by his actions as these photos show.
Now if a few of you excuse Biden, you evidently aren't in my age group. Those few that excuse these behaviors just don't see the issue but you probably are part of the "Woke" crowd...and how truly ignorant.
This poor woman! So distraught and has to put up with this gross behavior and comments!

View attachment 623397

View attachment 623400
Then why do you give Trump a free ride when he does it?

So wait...a man who won President of the United States - one of 45 men in History - is an embarrassment to people your age?

wat
I think what he means is, he's got, he's got, he's got hairy legs that have blond hairs that black children, Joe calls roaches, like to rub down in the sun and watch them pop back up again, but only when sitting on Joe's lap, cuz Joe loves children sitting on his lap.

View attachment 623397

View attachment 623400
Jesus, you must be OLD. LOL

That poor Ukrainian woman. Her world has been turned upside down and yet she's being creeped on by that drooling, stammering shit clown. They say he usually smells like piss too. I hope she forgives us.

Predators gonna predate.... that didn't come out right, but you get the drift.

I totally agree that bozo Biden needs to be removed as president asap.
But we would be going from bad to worse with the inept tard VP Cackling Harris being the president. ... :cuckoo:
Yes but Joe will continue to get people all over the world killed...Joe isn't finished fucking up yet....and that scares the hell out of me....

View attachment 623397

View attachment 623400
You are embarrassed that someone of your age is President? Is it because he's way more successful than you ever were?

Biden's age is certainly a factor in his apparent mental deterioration but everyone conveniently forgets that the man endured two brain embolisms which no doubt did some damage.
Joe Biden had emergency brain surgery twice while he was still in his 40s.

He's also on the record telling Hunter Biden that his cocaine addiction was "inherited".

Since cocaine abuse is known to cause vascular damage, that explains why Joe Biden had open brain surgery at least TWICE that we know about, and is currently suffering from a bad case of vascular dementia.

Forum List

Back