Biden Is Lying. We Are Going To Leave Behind Thousands Of Americans In Afghanistan

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
So what is new? Biden has lied to that American people for over 50 years. Why should he tell us the truth about what's happening in Afghanistan?

P.S.
My apologies for the first attempt to post this article. I inadvertently pasted the link as the title and had not yet inserted any personal comments. WillHaftawaite did not wait at all for my editing efforts.

Democrats are devoted to the idea and concept of destroying America, the idea of America and all Americans. They feel that they are on the cusp of victory.
a fact that goes over the head of trollboy Moonglow.dont forget to mention the RINOS as well. dont want to give him any ammunition to use on you that you are a republican.

The Federalist.
4i6Ckte.gif

you're dealing with a thick headed Irish guy from Delaware. he's stubborn as shit. he's not going to change.

in fact the paper which Biden holds at every press conference reads: "you're on your own, fathead!"

So what is new? Biden has lied to that American people for over 50 years. Why should he tell us the truth about what's happening in Afghanistan?

P.S.
My apologies for the first attempt to post this article. I inadvertently pasted the link as the title and had not yet inserted any personal comments. WillHaftawaite did not wait at all for my editing efforts.

This is something that makes me laugh.
One minute you are suggesting he is senile etc but suddenly when he says something, although it is not quoted verbatim, it suddenly appears he is coherent and lucid.

That aside, I'll say he never said anything like that nor would anyone.
This might be your first post but I'd check some facts before you make another blunder.

I am sure you have proof in a futuristic way.
This is another “time will tell” prediction.

Of course if we leave people behind there is a good chance they will be killed. Another “time will tell“ prediction.

I predict if both things happen the democrats will blame Trump.

Democrats are predictable.

This is something that makes me laugh.
One minute you are suggesting he is senile etc but suddenly when he says something, although it is not quoted verbatim, it suddenly appears he is coherent and lucid.

That aside, I'll say he never said anything like that nor would anyone.
This might be your first post but I'd check some facts before you make another blunder.
Quote the "anything like that" to which you refer. Do that in your next post in this thread.

You are insane, little boy. You said, "...I'll say he never said anything like that nor would anyone."

What is it that you say he never said?
The OP made the accusation and supplied no evidence.
What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence.

Remember that.

Forum List

Back