Biden Is Lying. We Are Going To Leave Behind Thousands Of Americans In Afghanistan

The OP made the accusation and supplied no evidence.
What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence.

Remember that.
If I need any advice, I'll ask a grown up for it. Either talk with some sense and back up your claims or go pot in the Rubber Room where you belong.

If I need any advice, I'll ask a grown up for it. Either talk with some sense and back up your claims or go pot in the Rubber Room where you belong.
Why don't you admit I fucked you over with your silly demands. Grow up if you want to match me.

Look the Afghanistan fiasco is international news, Biden and his idiots have no defense so lying is the only card they can play. The whopper lie Biden told is that he's not heard anything negative from our allies, that's one big ass whopper lie right there.

THIS IS NOT NEW Dems LIE hello!

Ever notice that no matter what he or his corrupt family did, Joe Biden never got any negative coverage from most of the mainstream media, until he tried to end a war.

Biden Is Lying. We Are Going To Leave Behind Thousands Of Americans In Afghanistan​

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Biden Is Lying. We Are Going To Leave Behind Thousands Of Americans In Afghanistan​

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

You Dims really need to get your lies straight. Out of one side of your mouth you praise Biden for making a brave and courageous decision, and out of the other you blame Trump.

So which is it? Get back to me when your Dim Overlords tell you what to say. :(

You Dims really need to get your lies straight. Out of one side of your mouth you praise Biden for making a brave and courageous decision, and out of the other you blame Trump.

So which is it? Get back to me when your Dim Overlords tell you what to say. :(
Oh, there you are. You ran away from my questions the other day like a little pussy.

Ass-aratis looks like a goddamned fool. :laugh:
You're the fool. You believe what Biden tells you. You don't listen to the people of Afghanistan begging for assistance in getting their families out.

But what shout we expect of your. You've been a complete idiot for a long time now.

Last edited:
Out of all of Joe Biden's BROKEN PROMISES, it is THIS ONE that is the most egregious, most TREASONOUS of them all so far:

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock....the Biden administration has less than 24 hours to evacuate every American out of Afghanistan, and they have already admitted they will not do so.

On top of that. Kirby declared the US will keep its word to have allmilitary and govt personnel out of Afghanistan as of midnight in Afghanistan....

It is disgusting how Biden is so concerned with keeping his promise to terrorists who broke their word of allowing the US to pull out, who surrounded the airport, refused to allow Anericans trying to make it to the airport to get there, beat Americans at checkpoints, killed Americans in terrorist attacks, attempted to shoot down evacuation planes, and attacked the airport....

But keeping his promise to the American people NOT to leave any American behind to face the savagery of Al Qaeda, ISIS, & the Taliban means NOTHING andeasily broken!

Biden is demonstrating how inept, incompetent, & how treasonous Democrats are, how life of ordinary Americans mean nothing to them, and how nothing they say, none of their promises mean ANYTHING.

Biden has thrown 20 years of blood and sacrifice away in several months, destroyed America's reputation, destroyed our alliances, created a new safe haven for terrorists, guaranteed that we start back at zero in Afghanistan, guaranteed the war is not over, aided the creation of this new terrorist state, & broke his promise not to leave any American behind!

So what is new? Biden has lied to that American people for over 50 years. Why should he tell us the truth about what's happening in Afghanistan?

P.S.
My apologies for the first attempt to post this article. I inadvertently pasted the link as the title and had not yet inserted any personal comments. WillHaftawaite did not wait at all for my editing efforts.
Biden is a traitor just like Obama. The poor guy probably does not even know it.

'If there's American citizens left, we're gonna stay to get them all out'​

- President Joe Biden

F*ing LIAR....TRAITOR!

NEVER let that SOB ever forget those words....

Forum List

Back