Biden is looking to restore faith in government

1. Create an impartial commission to investigate the 2020 presidential election.

No offense, okay, but there's no such thing as an impartial commission. The make-up of that commission will be split between Dems and Pubs and I believe the result will not be impartial. What this country needs is a TEA Party 2.0 that is less concerned with taxes and more concerned with honor and integrity in gov't. And it can't be faked, it's gotta be real or nobody will buy into it. IMHO, Donald Trump is not the right person to lead that party cuz he's too polarizing and he carries too much personal baggage. I think instead it's gotta be someone else, got no idea who but we have to get past the animosity that Trump brings, for or against. Not saying it's his fault or that he's blameless either, and it could be that we're in for some bad times before we find a way to come together, at least enough of us to start making a difference.

In Biden's case, he believes that a bigger gov't with greater control is the answer, but it's not. That road leads to a totalitarian state, and I think we're further down that road than a lot of people think. He and the Democratic Party do not trust the rest of us to make the decisions they want us to make, and they will try like hell to steer us in their direction. And in so doing lose what's left of any faith in government.

Stealing an election is not the way to get people to trust you.

Biden will go down in history as the first completely illegitimate President.
You mean the horse shit your side tried to come up with where when Tucker Carlson got sued his defense was no one other than a moron would believe me and the THE Kracken used the same defense. Yet your moron ass still believes. Your own source calls you a moron and you still can not let go. Hillarious

1617560479260.png

2. Immediately resign. A person with his cognitive limitations should not be in the Oval Office.

You realize, don't you, that if Biden resigns, then The Whore will be President? Would that really be an improvement?

It would be an improvement because she'd never win an election on her own. It would be a guarantee for a Republican White House in 2024. As it stands, Biden froze the field with talk of re-election, which will likely on create greater rifts in the various clown factions on the left.

Forum List

Back