Biden is guilty of treason

There is not now. They changed the law.
there never was. Itā€™s not a thing. It doesnā€™t exist. There is nothing in the law that ever said the election could be ā€œsent back to the stateā€.

There was plenty of opportunity to deal with the election result. I have no idea why you guys think that they needed more time.

You don't want the VP to put a stop to voter fraud?
I donā€™t want the VP to throw the election to his own party because he thinks they have the political power to override the voters.

Thatā€˜s some banana republic shit.

there never was. Itā€™s not a thing. It doesnā€™t exist. There is nothing in the law that ever said the election could be ā€œsent back to the stateā€.

There was plenty of opportunity to deal with the election result. I have no idea why you guys think that they needed more time.
The procedure is in the Constitution.

I donā€™t want the VP to throw the election to his own party because he thinks they have the political power to override the voters.

Thatā€˜s some banana republic shit.
Only the state legislatures of those states have the power to do that. Plenary power.

More Republicans in DC need to get behind MTG on this. Americans should not tolerate treasonous behavior. Traitors to America should face the justice system.

---"Joe Biden is guilty of treason and the Democrat Party has opened a door they should have NEVER opened," she said. "They should be forced to live by their own rules."---

MTG is one of the most ignorant and stupid people ever elected to Congress.

She is a performative asshole and a raging hypocrite.

She needs to put her extramarital lover's cock back in her mouth and STFU before the Jews zap her with their space laser.

I have yet to meet a leftist able to explain the logic behind how a 3 hour riot by the Right (Damage under 10 million, and no one died at the hands of the rioters) is a grave danger to our country, but turning dozens of cities into actual war zones is not.
First of all it was by definition an insurrection, a violent uprising against the government. The danger is from the lies that our president spewed to fuel the insurrection, claiming the election was stolen, that the VP could not certify the votes. He is still
Pushing those lies and undermining practically all our institutions. Itā€™s a step towards anarchy

First of all it was by definition an insurrection, a violent uprising against the government. The danger is from the lies that our president spewed to fuel the insurrection, claiming the election was stolen, that the VP could not certify the votes. He is still
Pushing those lies and undermining practically all our institutions. Itā€™s a step towards anarchy
You are truly clueless.

Your delusional.

I stand by my statement that led to this response.

Your delusional.

I stand by my statement that led to this response.
See this is what I get from you dimwits. I lay out a series of counter points to your dishonest narratives and instead of responding with a substantive intelligent argument you give up and insult. Sorry but thatā€™s a white flag. Youā€™re out of your league

Forum List

Back