Biden is eviscerating Trump - Live!

I love how Biden is literally laughing at Trump's words.

I can hardly wait for the debates. We have Chris Wallace moderating the first, then Dana Bash, Jake Tapper and Jorge Ramos for the next on CNN. :cool-45:
The debate will elucidate the contrast of Biden's decency with Trump's depravity.

No matter the level of evisceration by Biden or the embarrassing behavior by this president - They'll claim victory.

I can hardly wait for the debates. We have Chris Wallace moderating the first, then Dana Bash, Jake Tapper and Jorge Ramos for the next on CNN. :cool-45:
The debate will elucidate the contrast of Biden's decency with Trump's depravity.

No matter the level of evisceration by Biden or the embarrassing behavior by this president - They'll claim victory.
Ain't that the truth.

Christ Stirewalt has it right, Biden just received softball questions.

I don't care, in general, who wins. I will support your choice. I care a hell of a lot about where we as a society were going and where we will continue to go back to, if China isn't on the top of the list, just as Russia was in the 1980s.

Our civil liberties, our economics, war, geopolitical stability, the U.S dollar as the world reserve, intellectual property and future innovations ALL depend on China being beaten. This should be the 1st, 3rd, 5th and 20th question.

Ain't that the truth.

Another debate to look forward to: Pence vs Kamala. She'll make him cry! :D

Ain't that the truth.

Kamala will whip his butt...and Pence will like it!

Good Job, Joe. Tell the world just want a pathetic president Trump is.

This coming from a guy that has spent nearly 50 years in DC, with little to show for it?
Well except for the millions $$$$$ that he and his family took from the Chinese and Burisma in exchange for selling out the US and the Ukraine.

Ain't that the truth.

Kamala will whip his butt...and Pence will like it!

What is she going to do to make him cry? Offer to give him a BJ too----

Last edited:
Trump allowed Iran to Produce & Stockpile 10 Times More Nuclear Materials!!!

Trump Fails just keep coming!

Everyone knows he's full of crap. He has no vision for America all he does is spew made up nonsense about Trump. He's pathetic.

This coming from a guy that has spent nearly 50 years in DC, with little to show for it?
Well except for the millions $$$$$ that he and his family took from the Chinese and Burisma in exchange for selling out the US and the Ukraine.

Why do you lie ... REPEATEDLY with no credible links?
Is that what "many people are saying"? :icon_rolleyes:

Christ you people are brain dead....

Are you fucking crazy or what?

The thread title itself is a horseshit opinion, thrown out there by a desperate man with biden for a candidate.

No link to totally made up evisceration.

Evisceration ; Fake News aka Lie.

Forum List

Back