Biden is a Rooster taking credit for dawn

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Well, so obvious but the msm as usual ignores the truth and tries to call the robot like reading off a teleprompter a great speech.

Newsflash......reading from a teleprompter is not even a speech....not to mention what it looks like when poorly done.

A rabid trump supporter didn't like our president's speech. I'm not sure anybody is surprised. At least you are consistently wrong.

Well, so obvious but the msm as usual ignores the truth and tries to call the robot like reading off a teleprompter a great speech.
Newsflash......reading from a teleprompter is not even a speech....not to mention what it looks like when poorly done.
It's Dawn in America! Catchy, thanks.

Your guy was trying to take credit for continuing upward trends.

Aww...cut the old fart a little slack....he had just had his pudding and was about to hit the sack.....(and I'm his age also).

Worthless old man. Democrats could care less. Within a year, Sleepy Joe will be a distant memory and Commie Kamala will be in charge. Bank on it.

I'll try to be the first to relate it to Trump's taking credit for Obama's economy.

I don't remember that. The Obama economy truly sucked and everybody knew it unless they had their head stuck up their ass. The Trump economy on the other hand was way better until the pandemic hit. Everybody did better, not just the wealthy like under Obama.

Forum List

Back