Biden is a patholocal liar

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

But watching the news you would never know. You would think that Biden almost never lies if you watch most news.

Then again, maybe the career politician since birth did once drive an 18 wheeler.

LMAO!!

What is certain is that Biden has had to drop out of previous Presidential races for lying, but those days are long gone for him.

But watching the news you would never know. You would think that Biden almost never lies if you watch most news.

Then again, maybe the career politician since birth did once drive an 18 wheeler.

LMAO!!

What is certain is that Biden has had to drop out of previous Presidential races for lying, but those days are long gone for him.
A Trump supporter suddenly concerned with lying.

Wow.

Low effort post.
And here I thought democrats would blame Biden's dementia and say he was really an honest person

Oh well, I reckon they are agree but don't give a damn.

And here I thought democrats would blame Biden's dementia and say he was really an honest person

Oh well, I reckon they are agree but don't give a damn.
Your alternate reality is of only passing interest to me.

68579953.jpg

It's another example of showing where Biden's mental state makes him a liability as president but it in no way proves Trump was ever fit to be president.

Biden has mental degradation caused by age. Trump has a mental illness that would take many experts a long time to get to the bottom of it.

Biden is a patholocal [sic] liar

I think that to be a pathological liar, one would need to be aware of the truth, and to compulsively speak against it.

It appears to me that Biden is so far gone, mentally, that I don't think he has enough awareness of what any truth is, to know or care if he's speaking truth or falsehood.

It's another example of showing where Biden's mental state makes him a liability as president but it in no way proves Trump was ever fit to be president.

Biden has mental degradation caused by age. Trump has a mental illness that would take many experts a long time to get to the bottom of it.
one could say that you are on that same road.....1 shouldn't lie, without facts....opinions mean shit, except for the 1 offering an opinion

one could say that you are on that same road.....1 shouldn't lie, without facts....opinions mean shit, except for the 1 offering an opinion

I'm happy to stand by anything I've said. Biden continues to make these kinds of verbal gaffs which shows what I said. Trump was unable to speak more than a few words without child like name calling which shows what I said there.

But I understand why you believe that to be normal. (It's not)

I'm happy to stand by anything I've said. Biden continues to make these kinds of verbal gaffs which shows what I said. Trump was unable to speak more than a few words without child like name calling which shows what I said there.

whats NOT normal, is you passing a un-proven accusation on as being true.....opinions mean jack shit, except to the 1 expressing them

whats NOT normal, is you passing a un-proven accusation on as being true.....opinions mean jack shit, except to the 1 expressing them

Both are proven every time either of them speak.

LMAO!!

And once again psychotic trumpkins attribute to others what their orange psychopath does.

loon

Forum List

Back