Capitol Police ordered to arrest staff and visitors not wearing masks after new House mandate

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
Heil Bidler!!

Heil ME!!.jpg

When is the DNC installing the gas chambers???

1627642679996.png

Yoo hoo!

Aren't you gonna arrest all of us Covid spreaders?

Hmm? We are all into hand cuffs and the rape culture.

Flags and hats do not make a person a patriot. Patriotism is the willingness to endure sacrifice and hardship for the sake of your countrymen. Wearing a mask is but a minor inconvenience but the fake patriots on the right don't even think the people around them are worth that.

If you are on a mission to kill yourself, then fine....that's one thing.

But if you are killing others on your mission to kill yourself, that's NOT the same as above, and is unacceptable.

I bet you all would be draft Dodgers if your country needed you to serve today! :rolleyes-41:

Flags and hats do not make a person a patriot. Patriotism is the willingness to endure sacrifice and hardship for the sake of your countrymen. Wearing a mask is but a minor inconvenience but the fake patriots on the right don't even think the people around them are worth that.
If you’re vaccinated, what are you worried about?

If you are on a mission to kill yourself, then fine....that's one thing.

But if you are killing others on your mission to kill yourself, that's NOT the same as above, and is unacceptable.

I bet you all would be draft Dodgers if your country needed you to serve today! :rolleyes-41:
Ha! Have you served?

Authoritarian trash. This is the true face of Democrats.
Criminal irresponsibility, spreading death for no other reason than being a spoiled brat... the true face of today's RepubliQan.

Get vaccinated and wear a mask, schmuck.

I'm not worried about me but if I had to put on a mask to enter some building I would not act like it's an unreasonable thing. If it's too much to ask your reasons for going into a crowded public place must not be that important.

Since you apparently failed all your science tests, it must be difficult to figure out what is going on.

You fools, criminally irresponsibly misfits, unvaccinated and maskless, are spreading virus, and none of the children are yet vaccinated. Can you put 2 and 2 together and get 4, boy? You RepubliQan idiots are killing your own children! If you adult traitors die, who cares, but children? Get a grip.

Heil Bidler!!

View attachment 519121

When is the DNC installing the gas chambers???
Your vile treasonous spew is unacceptable, boy. Biden is a left-center moderate, hardly a fascist or communist. You're the country's greatest terrorist threat now. You want to install a dictator and use fascist rhetoric like any fascists have used... call the opposition Communists when they're not, claim electoral fraud when there was not... ignore facts and behave like ISIS thugs.

You are scum. Filth. And that is how I treat you rats.

call the opposition Communists when they're not,
There is ZERO difference between today's Democrat Party and the CPUSA

Forum List

Back