Biden is a moron and he's in over his head : release of SPR will cause price spike in gasoline

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
While Biden has already shown himself to be completely unfamiliar with the complexities of the office that he is now sitting in but absolutely not running; Somebody gave him some very bad advice regarding the release of the strategic oil reserves... Guaranteed to have spectacularly catastrophic results for our economy and our consumer base.

The laughter from OPEC can be heard straight across the Atlantic. Trump may have been rude... Narcissistic and boorish.... But he knew whereof was speaking when it came to the economy.

When the PUA bubble bursts we will be entering one of the worst periods of our economic history sometime between the next six and eight months. I recommend purchasing a chest freezer unless you intend to become a vegetarian. The following information explains the inevitable results of an ignoramus with his hands on the power Levers.

Last edited:
Every President uses releasing oil from the SPR as a solution to every oil crisis. We've known this is no solution for years but there will still be some nincompoops who cheer Biden for his bold and decisive move, meaningless as it is.

Last edited:
Every President uses releasing oil from the SPR as a solution to every oil crisis. We've known this is no solution for years but there will be some nincompoops who cheer Biden for his bold and decisive move, meaningless as it is.
Personally I believe it gets done to burn investors that the White House has it in for. It's hard for me to believe with all of those financial brains surrounding him even though he has none himself that people haven't already told him this is about 2 1/2 days worth of consumption for the United States.... Making it pretty much a moot gesture. However if they're watching the market closely and they see some enemies going long on oil commodities....well you know what I'm driving at. Other than that I can't see what they possibly hope to accomplish except to piss off OPEC and cause them to cut back production even more.

While Biden has already shown himself to be completely unfamiliar with the complexities of the office that he is now sitting in but absolutely not running; Somebody gave him some very bad advice regarding the release of the strategic oil reserves... Guaranteed to have spectacularly catastrophic results for our economy and our consumer base.

The laughter from OPEC can be heard straight across the Atlantic. Trump may have been rude... Narcissistic and boorish.... But he knew whereof was speaking when it came to the economy.

When the PUA bubble bursts we will be entering one of the worst periods of our economic history sometime between the next six and eight months. I recommend purchasing a chest freezer unless you intend to become a vegetarian. The following information explains the inevitable results of an ignoramus with his hands on the power Levers.

No. It won't. You're an idiot.

None of the things the Xiden administration does make any sense if you think it is just like other administration in reflecting the interests of the American people.

It makes PERFECT sense if you understand why it was installed in the first place.
Yes you are right.... it makes sense to somebody.... unfortunately I think we would all be horrified if we found out who exactly those somebodies are.

Last edited:

Every president of either side faced with oil price spikes has done the same. I don't see how big can really make any difference. 50 million barrels is like half a days use.

Forum List

Back