Biden is a Callous Asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.
He walks into a room where he is supposed to be talking about the Tennessee school shooting, and he starts yucking it up with unfunny jokes about being "Jill Biden's husband" and ice cream.

What a totally soulless peckerhead!
JFK once made a similar statement relative to his wife, First Lady Jackie Kennedy.

He meant it.

Biden is a textbook psychopath,

He walks into a room where he is supposed to be talking about the Tennessee school shooting, and he starts yucking it up with unfunny jokes about being "Jill Biden's husband" and ice cream.

What a totally soulless peckerhead!
Those Americans on the side of gun control have to get at least some secret satisfaction over each of the mass shootings. It's their nature, as surely as those who get satisfaction over every Russian killed in America's war.

Your reference to 'soulless' is a different can of worms to be opened some other time.

Americas most popular white trash family
well, they certainly live off the taxpayers

But I guess if the bank account has the right balance, it's acceptable?

It looks like only welfare mothers are ever reprimanded for living off the taxpayers, even though most of them do not commit big crimes... like colluding with enemy foreign countries like China

Not anywhere near as callous as conservatives that want to destroy peoples retirement, cut food aid and attack LGBT people for being who they're. I am all for guns as people like you are going to have them and so why not me but I could understand some background checks and limitations based on sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back