Biden is a bumbling old fool...

xyz

Gold Member
Reaction score
There is no way Democrats are stupid enough to put this man against Trump.

I'd rather see a leader who makes gaffes than one who is a pathological liar. I suppose you worship being mislead, it must provide you blissful catharsis'.
Gaffes??
View attachment 316408

Polishprince

Gold Member
Reaction score

I'd rather see a leader who makes gaffes than one who is a pathological liar. I suppose you worship being mislead, it must provide you blissful catharsis'.
We catch Joe in lies everyday...what are you smoking?...
Really? How about posting his lies.

How about his lie about his son being US Attorney General? Or his lie about getting arrested in the Union of South Africa? Or a thousand others. You can call them "gaffes" , but in reality they are just plain old lies.

Norman

Gold Member
Reaction score
6 months until election. Biden supporter still rarer than a unicorn and Biden gone missing now.

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score

How about his lie about his son being US Attorney General? Or his lie about getting arrested in the Union of South Africa? Or a thousand others. You can call them "gaffes" , but in reality they are just plain old lies.
"Joe Biden says it, I believe it, that settles it."

-- Fly Catcher

Nostra

Platinum Member
Reaction score

One of his latest was claiming he become a college professor after leaving his position as VP.

Rye Catcher

Gold Member
Reaction score

-- Fly Catcher
Unlike you, I think for myself. Unlike you, I post links when I make a claim. Unlike you, I don't call people childish nom de plumes. Grow up!

OP
SmokeALib

SmokeALib

Gold Member
Reaction score

-- Fly Catcher
Unlike you, I think for myself. Unlike you, I post links when I make a claim. Unlike you, I don't call people childish nom de plumes. Grow up!
You're a democrat. Democrats don't think for themselves. They want the government to do all their thinking.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score

Fang

Gold Member
Reaction score

The Democrats in those states that have held primaries have stated pretty clearly that he was precisely who they want to put up against Trump. What was it about those election results that you didn't understand?
The other option was an old white communist. To that point, the old white communist beat out the minorities in the Democratic party. lol

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is what they tell themselves.

Polishprince

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dems will (or should) find a way to allow Joe to gracefully bow out due to health reasons.

The problem with that is that Crazy Bernie is ,well, crazy. And he sits in the position of Runner Up.

The D's would rather lose with Sleepy Joe than lose with Sanders. They fear that Sanders would take down the whole ticket and the underling positions as well.

MarcATL

Gold Member
Reaction score
As Goofy as Biden is, he's still a thousand times better than the current buffoon in Office.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Pretty classy to call a young woman a "lying, dog-faced pony soldier" and you defend the demented fuckwit

OP
SmokeALib

SmokeALib

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is what they tell themselves.

Most reactions - Past 7 days