Biden Interior Sec Can’t Say If It’s Better To Produce Oil In US Than Venezuela: “Not An Economist”

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon or a brain scientist to figure out if it's better to be energy independent or buy oil from foreign dictators.

Even Pelosi said this week that being energy independent was key to beating Biden's inflation.

I told folks three months back in these very forums what was gonna happen with gasoline if Russia went into Ukraine, I was mocked by the retards who infest the site, I specifically warned that Biden would take actions ostensibly against Russia, but in truth targeting the United States and as a consequence gas would soar to over $10.00 a gallon come summer, and guess what is going down kiddies, western states are preparing for gas to spike upwards of $10.00 a gallon, with $6.00 a gallon all but certain nationwide within a week or two! Just look at the laws they are passing through the house targeting white Americans, look at Biden's treaty intentions with the WHO empowering the UN to enforce censorship of America in America whilst rationing American health care according to your fucking skin color! We are not voting our way out from under these people, that will only occur via force of arms, period :wink:

I told folks three months back in these very forums what was gonna happen with gasoline if Russia went into Ukraine, I was mocked by the retards who infest the site, I specifically warned that Biden would take actions ostensibly against Russia, but in truth targeting the United States and as a consequence gas would soar to over $10.00 a gallon come summer, and guess what is going down kiddies, western states are preparing for gas to spike upwards of $10.00 a gallon, with $6.00 a gallon all but certain nationwide within a week or two! Just look at the laws they are passing through the house targeting white Americans, look at Biden's treaty intentions with the WHO empowering the UN to enforce censorship of America in America whilst rationing American health care according to your fucking skin color! We are not voting our way out from under these people, that will only occur via force of arms, period :wink:
Unless Putin has a time machine, prices began skyrocketing a week after Brandon was sworn in and vowed to attack domestic oil.
CB090F5B-DC05-4B65-B30F-8C9FCA07FFAE.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't think this is about incompetency. This is all sabotage, thanks to corruption at the top.
There it is, its impossible incompetency is the culprit for what transpires, every single action taken by Biden/Obama these last 16-months has been singularly ruinous to the United States, and enormously beneficial to communist China, every single action! What we see is Obama pulling all the strings from the shadow, expertly using the psychopathic dotard as stooge, the game is to exterminate the United States, and I see absolutely nothing standing in their way, nothing!

Death-Ninja
Word for word, well said. My concern is in whether these next November results will be rigged, or too late to matter. Can we recover from this or too much damage done.

Death-Ninja
Word for word, well said. My concern is in whether these next November results will be rigged, or too late to matter. Can we recover from this or too much damage done.
Its already being rigged/attacked, this is the primary reason they leaked the scotus as overturning roe, why the flood the nation with millions of illegals, target mothers and fathers as terrorists, just rammed through the house a horrifying expansion of the DOJ's authority targeting Americans as terrorists simply because they oppose fascist democrats politically, and not to forget their January 6th sham committee!

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon or a brain scientist to figure out if it's better to be energy independent or buy oil from foreign dictators.

Even Pelosi said this week that being energy independent was key to beating Biden's inflation.

Sorry, but totally and completely WRONG!
Oil is cheap now, but the US has very little left, so we should save it for when oil is much more expensive.
Let the stupid countries dump it cheap now, while we should be saving our precious oil for later when it costs 10 times as much.

And by the way, in general a little inflation is a good thing.
It reduces the difficulty in repaying loans, and is a sign of growth.

Forum List

Back