Biden Incompetence In Foreign Affairs Is Glaring

I have a feeling the Taliban doesn't want to do that again either. They want to be recognized as a legitimate government this time around. They have learned lol. Change the channel and get some reality You are brainwashed until you are hysterical....

I think we may see huge changes within the next 18 months. If Afghanistan settles down, they have a real shot at prosperity.

The have a trillion dollars worth of natural resources and now they have a way to get them to market.

I think we may see huge changes within the next 18 months. If Afghanistan settles down, they have a real shot at prosperity.

The have a trillion dollars worth of natural resources and now they have a way to get them to market.
/——/ Yeah, the Taliban is famous for promoting progress and prosperity.

Because it is his job to keep the American public informed

I can tell you.. The evacuations are still in progress. So far they have evacuated 18,000 but nobody knows how many Americans are in Afghanistan.

I can tell you.. The evacuations are still in progress. So far they have evacuated 18,000 but nobody knows how many Americans are in Afghanistan.
Nobody know how many of those 18,000 are Americans either.

Nobody know how many of those 18,000 are Americans either.

Right.. They could be Dutch, British etc.

Trump boast at 6/26 Ohio rally: I started the process of ...
Aug 16, 2021 · Trump boast at 6/26 Ohio rally: I started the process of removing the troops, they couldn't stop it - Democratic Underground. Mon Aug 16, 2021, 09:32 AM.

Right.. They could be Dutch, British etc.

Trump boast at 6/26 Ohio rally: I started the process of ...
Aug 16, 2021 · Trump boast at 6/26 Ohio rally: I started the process of removing the troops, they couldn't stop it - Democratic Underground. Mon Aug 16, 2021, 09:32 AM.
Right no one wanted to stay in Afghanistan, we ust wanted to leave with some dignity

No evidence of any large numbers of people being killed. The Tell Ben wants to be recognized as a legitimate government. If we're smart we won't be listening to Republicans and their brainwashed base anymore. You are the people that rushed us into these stupid insane wars and kept us there all this time One way or another.
The BS "legitimate government" line is nothing more than a device to allow the Taliban to avoid conflict while US military is leaving. Then, they will strike at their enemies. Reports no are surfacing that they are already going house to house looking for Christians, examining computers and cell phones for bible apps, and when they find that, they kill the Christians.

They are incurable, deranged, Koran-infected lunatics who should be exterminated 100%. No US or coalition military should be leaving until that is done. That could have been done years ago, and now, because it wasn't, 80,000 lives are in peril, and are going to used in a massive hostage situation.

Last edited:
Too late PUNK BOY. You had your chance to stand up for your accusation, and you ran from it. Your silly welsh DODGE doesn't fly either. I stayed out of another forum for 3 months after losing a bet, and the guy who I bet (a liberal), is willing to come in here and verify it.

You have no way out. Either you take the bet, or you are a stupid, gutless coward, who shoots his mouth off about things he has no clue about. You still have something to gain from the bet (if what you said was true). If I was unable to provide my military papers, and my VA ID photo ID card, you would then prove yourself to be be right.

Right, Fraud Faun ? Right ? Right ? Faggot Faun. You should do all your postings from here on, in YELLOW.
LOLOL

Slobbers Mr. Stolen Valor.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Red states did only initially. Once they caught on to the scam, they (Florida, Texas, et al) reopened, but the blues stayed closed (and they still are now).

You are really making an idiot out of yourself by trying to link Trump to the shutdowns. EVERYBODY knows it's a blue state thing.
It was still Trump who first recommended it. Only an idiot would say it wasn't because of him.

BULLSHIT. I already posted the average annual growth rate. For Trump, it is 2.4% and 2.54%, excluding the goofy pandemic year. Look at the numbers. Do the math. If you know how to calculate an average.

2017 - 2.725
2018 - 2.325
2019 - 2.575
2020 - 2.0

Adds up to 9.625, divided by 4 = 2.40

THAT is what my link shows.

View attachment 528234

2017 - 2.725
2018 - 2.325
2019 - 2.575

2020 - 2.0

LOLOLOL

Retard, you didn't divide 2020 by 4, representing the 4 quarters. :eusa_doh:

2020 is 0.5, not 2.0. Had you done that, the sum would be 8.1 ... or 2.0% for for 4 years. Not 2.4%. Just as I said and just as I tried to educate you.

And that's using averages, which the BEA DOESN'T use. They annualize the data.

4 years of annualized real GDP growth under Trump was an abysmal. 1.3%. The worst since Herbert Hoover, another failed one-term Republican president.

And again -- from your own link...

"One method that reduces the impact of these extremes is the “average annual growth rate.” That’s the sum of all the growth rates during a president’s term in office, divided by the number of years."

For Trump that is 2.4% ; 2.54% first 3 years. Ho hum.

LOLOL

Keep claiming it's 2.4% when it's really 2.0%. You expose your senility with every post.

And keep ignoring the BEA measure GDP growth by annualizing the data, not by averaging it.

And annualized real GDP growth under Trump was 1.3%, the lowest of any president since Hoover.

All your 1.3% figure is, is the percent change from one year to another A rather insignificant figure pertaning to what is a good economy. Actually, the lower the number, that means the less change from year to year indicating more stability.

You have no standing to charge that. You have no evidence, and you're unwilling to confront the evidence I have. You're a joke. ...and a COWARD.
No, dumbfuck, that 1.3% figure is the total annualize growth for Trump's 4 years. It's not a percent change from one year to the next.

You expose your senility with every post.

But we are talking about the 2 items of the agreement which were US obligation (Part 1) - "to withdraw from Afghanistan all military forces of the United States, its allies, and Coalition partners, including all non-diplomatic civilian personnel, private security contractors, trainers, advisors, and supporting services personnel within fourteen (14) months following announcement of this agreement"

and Taliban obligation (Part 2) - "the Taliban will not allow any of its members, other individuals or groups, including al-Qa’ida, to use the soil of Afghanistan to threaten the security of the United States and its allies"

Until May 1, Taliban essential HAD NO obligation. It started May 1.

Dumbfuck, we're talking about the deal which was signed off on 2.29.20. We're not just talking about the final part. And the Taliban was to not allow any terrorists use their soil from the date of commencement.

The BS "legitimate government" line is nothing more than a device to allow the Taliban to avoid conflict while US military is leaving. Then, they will strike at their enemies. Reports no are surfacing that they are already going house to house looking for Christians, examining computers and cell phones for bible apps, and when they find that, they kill the Christians.

They are incurable, deranged, Koran-infected lunatics who should be exterminated 100%. No US or coalition military should be leaving until that is done. That could have been done years ago, and now, because it wasn't, 80,000 lives are in peril, and are going to used in a massive hostage situation.

American troops are also helping getting allies out. Of course you are brainwashed with the same line about how horrible it is, but it isn't that horrible considering. The Taliban is changed hopefully a lot. Maybe their wives and daughters went to school and got jobs and went to college. 20 years of Americanism will do that. We hope- if we are not hater dupes like you. So far the Taliban is doing pretty good and they are not the Taliban of the 1990s. Change the channel someday, brainwashed functional moron. Trump's plan.

Forum List

Back