Biden Inauguration

Should President Trump attend Biden's inauguration?
If he doesn't, what will the consequences be?

Michael Cohen Predicts How Trump Will Dodge Biden's Inauguration | HuffPost
IF there is an inauguration it will be for an illegally "elected" "president" who has no power and no right to the office. On top of that I have heard it's supposed to be virtual, of course they will use china virus as the reason but we all know it's because NO ONE would show up lol! I hope President Trump if the election is stolen from him and we can't fix this declares for 2024 RIGHT AS PedoJoe takes the stage to speak.

Is it a necessity to have Trump at the inauguration? Not really, it is mostly symbolic and it's not like it is the first time an outgoing president did not attend..

When was the last time that happened?

I honestly don't know...
Bush Sr in 1992.

Who cares whether trump shows up? Bringing a bunch of Coved disease spreading trump people to inauguration would possibly infect the new First Family. The dumbass orange man does not even believed in taking precautions. Besides trump catching Covid by not taking precautions, there is no telling how many times he has had the clap or other venereall diseases, crabs or what have you. He is nasty. Better he stays away from the new First Family.

Is it a necessity to have Trump at the inauguration? Not really, it is mostly symbolic and it's not like it is the first time an outgoing president did not attend..

Legitimate President Trump should hold a MASSIVE rally to organize the resistance if Xi's man is sworn in.

So, WILL Quid Pro be sworn in on Mao's "Little Red Book?"

Last edited:

Legitimate President Trump should hold a MASSIVE rally to organize the resistance of Xi's man is sworn in.

So, WILL Quid Pro be sworn in on Mao's "Little Red Book?"
No, a family Bible that dates back to the 19th century....But you can still mentally masturbate to your "Little Red Book" it will not interfere with Trump becoming an ex-president..

I honestly don't know...
Bush Sr in 1992.

But that's not true.

Bush Sr. attended Clinton's inauguration. If you scroll down about 3/4 of the way at this link, it's stated that Bush Sr. was, in fact, there:

Former Presidents Who Attended Inaugurations – And Didn’t

At Clinton’s first inaugural, in 1993, only one of the four living former presidents attended, Jimmy Carter, as well as outgoing George Bush. Nixon, Ford and Reagan did not...

I honestly don't know...
Bush Sr in 1992.

But that's not true.

Bush Sr. attended Clinton's inauguration. If you scroll down about 3/4 of the way at this link, it's stated that Bush Sr. was, in fact, there:

Former Presidents Who Attended Inaugurations – And Didn’t

At Clinton’s first inaugural, in 1993, only one of the four living former presidents attended, Jimmy Carter, as well as outgoing George Bush. Nixon, Ford and Reagan did not...
Sorry, miss read it..

Andrew Johnson

Yes he should but he won't. Too much of a sore loser. It would have been fun however to install what could have been called a "PoutCam" giving viewers a thumbnail view of the magnificent faces he would have made. :)

4lohwf.jpg

I think he should skip it.

It has nothing to do with the election, though. Unlike many conservatives (especially many here at USMB), I've accepted that Biden won, and I'm looking forward to Republicans treating Biden as well as democrats treated Trump.

And therein lies my reasoning. To attend would be to acknowledge the legitimacy of everything the left tried to do to Trump, despite the fact that the accusations against him were baseless and unfounded.

Trump should skip the inauguration and have all of the "B" keys removed from White House keyboards...

Forum List

Back