Biden Inauguration

It's a sham inauguration rubber stamping an illegitimate winner so no.

You are certainly free to think that. I hear several crazies agree with you. Conspiracy theory nuts believe all kinds of goofy shit.

I'm free to both think and say it, a freedom the left hates.

I don't hate it. It is just sad that you're dumb enough to say it though.

I have noticed your recent posts seem to be 99% personal attacks. Do you have anything of substance to offer or are you here only to troll?

It's a sham inauguration rubber stamping an illegitimate winner so no.

You are certainly free to think that. I hear several crazies agree with you. Conspiracy theory nuts believe all kinds of goofy shit.

I'm free to both think and say it, a freedom the left hates.

I don't hate it. It is just sad that you're dumb enough to say it though.

I have noticed your recent posts seem to be 99% personal attacks. Do you have anything of substance to offer or are you here only to troll?

I have much to say. Pointing out right wing crazy just seems to be a larger part of it than it used to be. It began when Trump kicked you crazies into overdrive.

Not so much in the last several years, but thanks for reminding me of my younger years when women seemed to appreciate my junk more than they do now.
I have much to say. Pointing out right wing crazy just seems to be a larger part of it than it used to be. It began when Trump kicked you crazies into overdrive.

Women whose rights have been revoked for life by civil commitment for involuntary hospitalization for mental health do not appreciate the characterization of “nuts.” Or perhaps some women prefer to be called hysterical rather than nuts depending on whom they are sleeping with or supposed to be sleeping with? Maybe that would be less sexist on the liberal spectrum. No. Not really.

In either case, being hysterical or nuts is equivalent to being a violent psychotic convicted felon with a registered sex offender status. Gun rights, civil rights, and the rights to marry and have children are revoked for life, and it isn't a criminal case subject to appeal in the court system. Just a suggestion or hint mental illness counts as a conviction in a court of law, in case you are ignorant of the way the “law” -- or what passes for “law” most of the time -- works and is enforced under our present system of late night debt collection and punishment without due process.

Biden Inauguration

1608589087382.png

Not so much in the last several years, but thanks for reminding me of my younger years when women seemed to appreciate my junk more than they do now.

Women whose rights have been revoked for life by civil commitment for involuntary hospitalization for mental health do not appreciate the characterization of “nuts.” Or perhaps some women prefer to be called hysterical rather than nuts depending on whom they are sleeping with or supposed to be sleeping with? Maybe that would be less sexist on the liberal spectrum. No. Not really.

In either case, being hysterical or nuts is equivalent to being a violent psychotic convicted felon with a registered sex offender status. Gun rights, civil rights, and the rights to marry and have children are revoked for life, and it isn't a criminal case subject to appeal in the court system. Just a suggestion or hint mental illness counts as a conviction in a court of law, in case you are ignorant of the way the “law” -- or what passes for “law” most of the time -- works and is enforced under our present system of late night debt collection and punishment without due process.

If Trump supporters are offended by being called nuts then you should reconsider falling for so many batshit crazy conspiracy theories.

The answer is, it doesn't matter if he attends or not. If he does, the left will gripe that he shouldn't soil bidens occasion by showing up. If he doesn't, they'll say how classless he is by not being the bigger man and congratulating biden.

He loses either way.

The answer is, it doesn't matter if he attends or not. If he does, the left will gripe that he shouldn't soil bidens occasion by showing up. If he doesn't, they'll say how classless he is by not being the bigger man and congratulating biden.

He loses either way.

And they will be right either way. Trump has pulled so much childish shit till there is literally nothing he can do to avoid his reputation. He should have thought of that when he thought he could become king of America.

If Trump supporters are offended by being called nuts then you should reconsider falling for so many batshit crazy conspiracy theories.
The thing is, conspiracy theories don't hurt anyone.

“Conspiracy theories” are essentially the worst-case scenarios of suvivalists, preppers, and people concerned about government collusion and intrusion on their private lives.

They are what-if scenarios for defending our homes and our loved ones when the government and the rest of the world has gone crazy.

The thing is, conspiracy theories don't hurt anyone.

“Conspiracy theories” are essentially the worst-case scenarios of suvivalists, preppers, and people concerned about government collusion and intrusion on their private lives.

They are what-if scenarios for defending our homes and our loved ones when the government and the rest of the world has gone crazy.

You know that's bullshit, right? They used to set women on fire because they thought there was a conspiracy of witches out to do harm. There was a conspiracy theory nut who posted here before he shot up a theatre. Those what-if scenarios become deadly plans when an unstable idiot believes the conspiracy has become true. Conspiracy theorists here often express hope that a civil war will break out, and fondly wish for the death and destruction that will happen in that war. Ask how many of them have stockpiled guns and ammo for that.

Ask how many of them have stockpiled guns and ammo for that.
Which is our unalienable right, under the Second Amendment, intended for the security of free states where people own guns lawfully, not slave states where guns are banned.

Ask how many of them have stockpiled guns and ammo for that.
Which is our unalienable right, under the Second Amendment, intended for the security of free states where people own guns lawfully, not slave states where guns are banned.

Yes, conspiracy theory nuts have a right to have guns and keep them ready for the death and destruction from their hoped for civil war. You just gave one of the best reasons to fear conspiracy theory nuts.

Should President Trump attend Biden's inauguration?
If he doesn't, what will the consequences be?

Michael Cohen Predicts How Trump Will Dodge Biden's Inauguration | HuffPost
Trump isn't invited.
And it's for Democrat representatives and Democrat senators only, because Nancy Pelosi is refusing to “seat” Republicans in the next congress.

Should President Trump attend Biden's inauguration?
If he doesn't, what will the consequences be?

Michael Cohen Predicts How Trump Will Dodge Biden's Inauguration | HuffPost
Trump isn't invited.
And it's for Democrat representatives and Democrat senators only, because Nancy Pelosi is refusing to “seat” Republicans in the next congress.

Biden should let it be known that Trumps presence is not wanted

Then Trump will demand that he attend

There is not going to be a Biden inauguration.

There is going to be a peaceful transition from Donald Trump to Donald Trump. :2up:

The United States Military will NEVER have Biden as its Commander in Chief.

That's all you have to know my friends. Bless you all.

Joe Pedo Beijing Biden will never become Commander in Chief.

You can rest assured of that.

Forum List

Back