Biden Inauguration

I was more intelligent than to vote for either candidate. The fervent live fest both sides show for their guy is beyond bizarre. I wouldn't contribute so much as a piece of lint to any candidate you guys worship.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Should President Trump attend Biden's inauguration?
If he doesn't, what will the consequences be?

Michael Cohen Predicts How Trump Will Dodge Biden's Inauguration | HuffPost
Is it a necessity to have Trump at the inauguration? Not really, it is mostly symbolic and it's not like it is the first time an outgoing president did not attend..

When was the last time that happened?

I honestly don't know...
Bush Sr in 1992.
??? He was there

As opposed to pissing in your pants as usual?

Oh, I usually piss in your pants.

Honestly, I don't think that's better...

Yeah, but Bulldyke likes it.

I won't judge you for your fantasies. You obviously can't help the odd way your brain reacts to reality.

Hey, you're a peon, you like people peeing on you. I'm not here to judge.

As opposed to pissing in your pants as usual?

Oh, I usually piss in your pants.

Honestly, I don't think that's better...

Yeah, but Bulldyke likes it.

I won't judge you for your fantasies. You obviously can't help the odd way your brain reacts to reality.

Hey, you're a peon, you like people peeing on you. I'm not here to judge.

And you think Trump won the election too. Your fantasy world is complete, isn't it?

We have had sour grapes before, the current juvenile behavior beats all. Any one aware of any past president who refused to acknowledge defeat?

They shouldn't have a ceremony that involves one more person than necessary.
The blob is not necessary. So no, he shouldn't attend.

~~~~~~
"The minute Biden walks into the Oval Office, America will take a back seat to China. If past is prologue, there is reason to believe that Biden family investigations involving China will be shelved. If necessary, pardons may be issued to family and friends against whom evidence has already been brought. The Durham report and any other investigations into the Machiavellian escapades of 2016 will end up in the dustbin, branded by a compliant media as delusions from the Trump era. Wall Street will be licking its chops as trade barriers and tariffs are dropped with Beijing. Millions of deaths later, China will get a free pass on culpability for the spread of COVID, perhaps even adulation over its domestic handling of the pandemic and economic recovery".
From China, With Love

1608579558769.png

Last edited:

I hope that President Trump does NOT attend the Inauguration.

He says that he was cheated out of another term by very, very, very bad election workers.

So why would he want to attend the inauguration of an illegitimately elected President?

He should just pass the day quietly (in Florida?) and prepare for the onslaught of legal problems that various state attorneys general are salivating over.

His enemies are not going to let him relax. They want to see him go broke. They especially want to see him do the perp walk. And one TV "actress" wants him to be sexually assaulted.

They shouldn't have a ceremony that involves one more person than necessary.
The blob is not necessary. So no, he shouldn't attend.

~~~~~~
"The minute Biden walks into the Oval Office, America will take a back seat to China. If past is prologue, there is reason to believe that Biden family investigations involving China will be shelved. If necessary, pardons may be issued to family and friends against whom evidence has already been brought. The Durham report and any other investigations into the Machiavellian escapades of 2016 will end up in the dustbin, branded by a compliant media as delusions from the Trump era. Wall Street will be licking its chops as trade barriers and tariffs are dropped with Beijing. Millions of deaths later, China will get a free pass on culpability for the spread of COVID, perhaps even adulation over its domestic handling of the pandemic and economic recovery".
From China, With Love

Barr has already said those stupid investigations were a waste of time.

It's a sham inauguration rubber stamping an illegitimate winner so no.

You are certainly free to think that. I hear several crazies agree with you. Conspiracy theory nuts believe all kinds of goofy shit.

Is it a necessity to have Trump at the inauguration? Not really, it is mostly symbolic and it's not like it is the first time an outgoing president did not attend..

When was the last time that happened?

I honestly don't know...
Bush Sr in 1992.
False.

Bush, Sr. was at Bill Clinton's inauguration.

Andrew Johnson was the last president to skip the inauguration of his successor.

1993-Clinton-and-Bush-Inauguration-cropped1.jpg

Forum List

Back