Biden in a tizzy cuz Trump won't concede

I love the fact that it bothers him.

I bet Trump is real scared of Biden. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I'll bet he is!!!!

MAGA

Trump is calm, cool and collective. He has the white hats by his side. Biden on the other hand is having a melt down.:D

I'll bet he is!!!!

MAGA

Trump is calm, cool and collective. He has the white hats by his side. Biden on the other hand is having a melt down.:D
Why do you just pretend Trump isn’t a whiny little bitch?

Lol I don’t give a shit if Trump concedes or not. It doesn’t matter what that whiny little bitch says. All that matters is that his fatass gets thrown out on 1/20.
All that matters is that Trump actually won the election--------that the american people actually support him and that he continues to fight because we all know that the leftists are planning on abusing their offices to destroy trump and his family as punishment for daring to stand up to them.

White hats support Trump for a good reason-----------

Lol I don’t give a shit if Trump concedes or not. It doesn’t matter what that whiny little bitch says. All that matters is that his fatass gets thrown out on 1/20.
All that matters is that Trump actually won the election--------that the american people actually support him and that he continues to fight because we all know that the leftists are planning on abusing their offices to destroy trump and his family as punishment for daring to stand up to them.

Lol dude it is so over. Biden WILL be president.

Lol dude it is so over. Biden WILL be president.

You're happy that the election was rigged to "elect" a racist, draft dodging, sexual deviant who has been corrupt his entire political career. You are the problem, congratulations.

Yes, that is for sure!:)

I was just surprised Joe could enunciate all those words with that big fat CHICOM dick in his mouth.

He must be a cunning linguist.

I think Biden may have had some of Obama's "wife's" dick in his mouth also.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:I guess he wanted the female version now with Cummilla.:D

I'll bet he is!!!!

MAGA

LOL that post.

I was just surprised Joe could enunciate all those words with that big fat CHICOM dick in his mouth.

He must be a cunning linguist.

I think Biden may have had some of Obama's "wife's" dick in his mouth also.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:I guess he wanted the female version now with Cummilla.:D
You just exposed what you are, not Biden!

Forum List

Back