Biden imposes racist travel ban on African country.

Racist Pedo Joe is banning blacks from Africa.

I didnt know the UK was an African country. When did that happen?
Who said it did, Dummy? :cuckoo:
You did dummy when you posted this crazy OP. Biden placed a travel ban on the UK. How is that racist?

" President Joe Biden will issue another round of Covid-related travel restrictions, including a new ban on most non-U.S. citizens traveling from South Africa and a reinstated ban on most non-U.S. travelers coming from Brazil, the United Kingdom and dozens of European countries. "
You need to learn to read for comprehension, Simpleton.
Says the idiot that claims its racist for Biden to ban travel from the UK and South Africa
I said no such thing.

Once again you need to learn to read, Halfwit.

RACIST XENOPHOBE! IMPEACH HIM!
Biden Licking.gif

RACIST XENOPHOBE! IMPEACH HIM!View attachment 448473

UGH, that video is disturbing.
I agree, but so is the subject of the video.

Are they being banned because they are black or because there is a dangerous virus coming from that particular country ? You may not understand this but there is a difference.

Was Trump's "Muslim Ban" because they were Muslim or because they hailed from countries with high risks of importing terrorist threats into our own?

You may not understand this but there is a difference.
Well if his strategy was based on risk he would have included the Saudis in that ban. The fact that he didnt shows that it was just opportunism on his part.

It's strange how the liberals on this board respond (or, lack of responding) when the same
criteria that THEY placed on Trump is used as the criteria for #46.

It wasn’t racist when Trump did it back in January of 2020 and I have stated it before and defended Trump in this issue and will defend Biden also...

It's strange how the liberals on this board respond (or, lack of responding) when the same
criteria that THEY placed on Trump is used as the criteria for #46.

It wasn’t racist when Trump did it back in January of 2020 and I have stated it before and defended Trump in this issue and will defend Biden also...
Well, you are an anomaly on the board, MJF

Are they being banned because they are black or because there is a dangerous virus coming from that particular country ? You may not understand this but there is a difference.

Was Trump's "Muslim Ban" because they were Muslim or because they hailed from countries with high risks of importing terrorist threats into our own?

You may not understand this but there is a difference.
Well if his strategy was based on risk he would have included the Saudis in that ban. The fact that he didnt shows that it was just opportunism on his part.

We all know why the Saudis weren't included.

1611680945831.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back