Biden: I’ll Put 720 Million Women Back to Work

Stupidity at that level but yet there will be millions of Moon Bats that will vote for him to be the Moon Bat Presidential nominee.

I bet Trump is praying each night that Creepy Joe is his opponent.

Trump will eat him alive.

I bet Trump is praying each night that Creepy Joe is his opponent.

Trump will eat him alive.
There isn’t one in the Dem Clown Car who’s sane. It’s Trumps election to lose.

We warned these stupid Moon Bats that Crooked Hillary was a terrible candidate but they didn't listen. They are not listening now when we tell them that none of those Moon Bat clowns have a chance.

It looks like they are doubling down on their stupidity.

None of those clowns running has a chance against Trump. He will schlong any of them just like he did with Crooked Hillary.

A. 327 million women in America

B. With the current unemployment at theoretical minimum, it’s pretty much if they want to work they can. Or is this Joe projecting moms staying at home don’t contribute to society?

Twitter

Women Are Winning in the Trump Economy | RealClearPolitics

By almost every economic measure, women are flourishing in today's economy. Female unemployment is currently at a 50-year low of 3.9 percent, less than half the rate it was as recently as President Obama's second term. This summer, the female unemployment rate reached its lowest level in 65 years. When you consider how small the female labor force was back then, it's safe to say it's never been easier for a woman to find a job than it is today.

Forum List

Back