Biden: ““I think they know they’re better off financially than they were before. It’s a fact,”

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
"Help! I can't figure out how much less money I have now!"

The party that likes to fuck kids is famous for not being able to read the room for shit.

That's why they have to steal elections.... well, that and their platform of "we want to rape your children and steal all your shit" is a tough sell.....

dem kryptonite.jpg

Lying assholes like Biden will try to compare a post Pandemic economy with a Pandemic economy to make themselves look good but that is dishonest. Typical Democrat dishonesty.

Comparing Trump's pre Pandemic economy with Potatohead's post Pandemic income is a no brainer. Trump wins hands down.

The economy is going great guns.

You know this.
You stupid confused Moon Bat.

The economy is not going "great guns" when the cumulative inflation since Biden stole the election is 20% and the interest rates are sky high to the point of destroying the housing market.

Then you have the burden of the millions of goddamn Illegals Potatohead allowed to flood into the country not to mention the higher price of energy across the board.

The jobs that Potatohead are trying to take credit for are part time and second jobs that people suffering from the cruel tax of inflation has to take to make ends meet.

Everybody is suffering because of Potatohead's screwed up Leftest Banana Republic regime and you Moon Bats are too dishonest to admit it.

Biden mentions ZERO metrics.

LIST THE SPECIFIC ECONOMIC CONDITIONS ON 10/7/23 that are better than 3/10/2020.

Thre are none.

Forum List

Back