I don’t trust The Vik and niether should Trump.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
The Vik says things I like, but he has won me no battles. He has done nothing but arrive. He has yet to serve Freedom. He is also connected to the WEF.

Look here V, I like you. You want my blessing, you need to win a fight for America. America needs a hero. Not another Lindsey Graham.

I also want to hear from yall what you think of the Vik?

The Vik says things I like, but he has won me no battles. He has done nothing but arrive. He has yet to serve Freedom. He is also connected to the WEF.

Look here V, I like you. You want my blessing, you need to win a fight for America. America needs a hero. Not another Lindsey Graham.

Nobody should trust Vik for a position of political leadership starting at the top.

I like what The Great Salami says...but I don't trust him any farther than I can throw him (across the street).

It seems to me that he's trying to weasle his way into being Trumps VP so he can sabotage Trump at just the right moment!

If The Vik wants my support, he needs to prove himself by winning me a victory. Otherwise he is another Lindsey Graham.

You like the fact that he hates some of the same folks you do, but you hate the fact that he's not white.

You're pretty easy to figure out.

You like the fact that he hates some of the same folks you do, but you hate the fact that he's not white.

You're pretty easy to figure out.
You're a tard.

Vik should say that. I don't like him because he's brown. See how well that goes over.

Vik needs to prove himself.

Forum List

Back