Biden Holds 16 Point Lead Over Trump Among Women

The problem really is that Republicans aren’t really thinking this through.

We need to embrace abortion as the ultimate birth control that gives Women complete control of her body autonomy.

We should embrace getting the government out of the birthing decision of women.

The GOP should forward the idea that they will back abortions as the ultimate birth control method!

And as such free them of this bondage to a parasitic clump of cells.

And since the Woman now HAS THIS RIGHT! If she fails to use this, the courts will no longer compel men to pay support for the woman refusing to abort the worthless clump of cells that in no way is a person.

Women make up half the electorate. Trump has no path to victory with that large of a support gap with 50% of the electorate. Make no mistake about it, the abortion issue is front and center and the MAGA crowd are in plain denial over it.

As the election gets closer, the binary choice will become more clear for people.

Women make up half the electorate. Trump has no path to victory with that large of a support gap with 50% of the electorate. Make no mistake about it, the abortion issue is front and center and the MAGA crowd are in plain denial over it.

what do you think he should do to boost his numbers with women??

Thanks for telling us. Now we can watch Biden lose votes there too. Please post how many are expected to vote.

That poll has Biden 53/37 with women and Trump 57/37 with men.

If women makeup 50% of the electorate, let's assume men make up the other 50%.

Sounds like a wash to me...
It's not empirical data.... That's for sure.

Is this just among Democrat women?
Democrat undecided women?

Or just NY inner city women?

It's not empirical data.... That's for sure.
The poll also has Trump by one in the general. 46-45

It's worth remembering that these polls are weighted to the 2020 election results, so a 50/50 response will be adjusted to 51/47 in Biden's favor...

Last edited:
The poll also has Trump by one in the general. 46-45

It's worth remembering that these polls are weighted to the 2020 turnout, so a 50/50 response will be adjusted to 51/47 in Biden's favor...
My problem is with the sample selection. I have long since lost faith in the process as being unbiased. That goes for any poll these days. There was a time when they were actually indicative.

My problem is with the sample selection. I have long since lost faith in the process as being unbiased. That goes for any poll these days. There was a time when they were actually indicative.
This is the NYT/Sienna poll, they at least try to get a random sampling of registered voters.

Trump has a reasonable stance on abortion limits. Democrats are painted into a corner defending UNRESTRICTED abortions. We'll see how that plays out.

If you're looking for a specific result all you have to do is ask the right questions.

BTW, asking single females in Manhattan who they support it's amazing that 90% of them don't say Democrats.
The fact that it's only a 16% difference is remarkable, and only shows that many of them don't like Biden at all.
BINGO.

This is why I wanted details about how they constructed the poll. Who they sampled, the wording of the question, etc.

You terrified sissy. It wasn't their poll.
That isn't the point moron.

Do you really think that NYT would make a story about how women in battle ground states are leaning toward Trump, or that their vote is canceled out by the men's votes?
That poll has Biden 53/37 with women and Trump 57/37 with men.

If women makeup 50% of the electorate, let's assume men make up the other 50%.

Sounds like a wash to me...

Yup, this appears to be what other polling outfits have found.

"What seems to be changing is the size of the divide, and the shift toward favoring the GOP," she continued. "In a February 2024 NBC News poll, [Joe] Biden was leading by 10 points among women while [Donald] Trump was ahead by 22 points among men. In 1988, by contrast, both women and men favored the winning candidate, Republican George H.W. Bush; women favored him by 4 points and men by 12, yielding an 8-point gender gap."
Apr 17, 2024 at 4:00 AM EDT
". . . In the new NBC News poll, Biden holds the advantage over Trump among Black voters (75% to 16%), women (50% to 40%) and white people with college degrees (50% to 42%).

Trump, meanwhile, has leads among white people without college degrees (62% to 29%), men (56% to 34%) and independents (48% to 29%).

The two men are essentially tied among Latinos (Trump 42%, Biden 41%) and voters ages 18-34 (at 42% each). Among the youngest slice of voters measured, those ages 18-29, Biden has a narrow advantage (Biden 46%, Trump 38%). . . "
Feb. 4, 2024
This is a standard that you will not want to be held to if you reference a poll.
Here is the link Synth. :rolleyes:
1713410554315.png

Now. . . let's have the link to the Sienna poll?

This is the one the OP was referencing.

The killer for Biden in this poll is blacks at 16% and Hispanics at 41% for Trump. That would be game over...

The date of this poll is;
April 13, 2024

Any poll the doesn't even take into account third parties or independents? I immediately assume has an agenda to reach, with its respondents a priori.

Now, this poll does have a section for that, by why even poll folks on a seperate question? Obvously for the headline, isn't it?

Likewise, demographics matter.

1713412074163.png

Which is more important? A voter's sex, their race, religion, or education etc. in determining how they vote?

Forum List

Back