Biden Hits New Low

That was addressed previously in the thread . Read it before posting. instead of me doing double or triple work, looking it up, to repost it.

And you saw it. You forgot the 81%. ?
No, it wasn't. You went on to ramble about how 98% is 81% which puts Trump at 62%. All numbers you simply made up. And of course, you also said you couldn't find what you claimed you "just heard."

They predicted a Hitlery ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE, Fuckwit.
The pollsters did, dumbfuck, not the polls. Only one state poll, Wisconsin, was outside of the margin of error.

You never learn.

The pollsters did, dumbfuck, not the polls. Only one state poll, Wisconsin, was outside of the margin of error.

You never learn.
Polls don’t predict anything, Assflap. They are inanimate numbers.

polling people predicted an ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE based on polls, Dumbass.

Polls don’t predict anything, Assflap. They are inanimate numbers.
Of course they do. They reflect how people are going to vote. They are just a snapshot in time, which is why the only polls that matter (other than the election itself) are the ones taken the day of or the day before the election. And again, 49 of 50 states were within the margin of error. That's very accurate. And again, you never learn.

polling people predicted an ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE based on polls, Dumbass.
LOL

Dumbfuck, that's what I just said.

48% of those who call themselves "independents" think he's doing okay.

I've been a registered Independent for 41 years.

Joe Biden is not doing okay. He's in a cognitive downward spiral that, sadly, has passed its point of rescue. Left to his own devices he mumbles and babbles and completely loses track of discussions. His supporters would ask that you blame that on his stuttering problem at a younger age, but stuttering doesn't make you space out as Biden does.

A while back I offered up a bet to libs: $1,000 that says Joe Biden isn't President this time next year, and no one wanted to take it. I offered the same bet to my liberal friends I see every day. Not a single person took that bet. Why not? It's obvious: Even THEY know that Biden is on his last legs.

I actually feel sorry for Biden. As an elder statesman, he should be allowed to retire and ride off into the sunset years of his life. Libs have robbed him of that...

Of course they do. They reflect how people are going to vote. They are just a snapshot in time, which is why the only polls that matter (other than the election itself) are the ones taken the day of or the day before the election. And again, 49 of 50 states were within the margin of error. That's very accurate. And again, you never learn.

LOL

Dumbfuck, that's what I just said.
Glad you agree there were predictions of a Hitlery ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE.

Always happy to educate the ignorant.

Glad you agree there were predictions of a Hitlery ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE.

Always happy to educate the ignorant.
LOL

Yes, dumbfuck, by pollsters, not polls. That's what I said and that's what you keep agreeing with.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Already been pointed out but …

View attachment 518279
Five Thirty Eight is a Democrat mouthpiece.

You said Republicans don't participate in polls. Now you're saying they do. Which is it?

And you still haven't answered where you got that number from. Hmm, I wonder why that is. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm such a mystery why you're avoiding that one.

:laugh:
Moron. 2 out of 1000 is just a metaphor I came up with, to describe NON-PARTICIPATION. You aren't looking very bright here, I mean really.

You showed sqaut nothing. A Democrat poll. Oh, whoopee. LOL.

You're not talking to another airhead Democrat here.
Yes, and those Democratic polls accurately predicted the 2016 election. Not too shabby, huh?

You're trying very hard to invalidate my words. And the harder you try, the harder you fall. HAHA. I don't think you realize how silly you look.
Still waiting for you to show where you got that 98% approval rating from....

Yet you did exactly that when you claimed lack of names of respondents as evidence they didn't participate in the poll.
Idiot. I didn't claim that "lack of names of respondents as evidence they didn't participate in the poll." I just said you were not producing evidence, and you didn't , and you still haven't.

Still waiting for you to show where you got that 98% approval rating from....
Still waiting for you to concede that I measured that with a statement about 81 %, which would produce a 62% approval rate. 62 or 70. both a lot more than Biden's pathetic 25%.

Forum List

Back