Biden Hits New Low

Hahahahaha you're the one who contradicted yourself.

Remember your claim that “Democrats answer polls, Republicans don't". Yea, that was a lie.

Now where did you get the 2 out of 1000 from? You gonna run away from that one too? Or did you just not understand the question? Maybe someone can explain it to you. :laugh:
You're making an idiot out of yourself - 2 out of 1000 is a confirmation, not a contradictiom. You are stupid beyond words. :rolleyes:

You're making an idiot out of yourself - 2 out of 1000 is a confirmation, not a contradictiom. You are stupid beyond words. :rolleyes:

You said Republicans don't participate in polls. Now you're saying they do. Which is it?

And you still haven't answered where you got that number from. Hmm, I wonder why that is. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm such a mystery why you're avoiding that one.

:laugh:

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Trump isn't POTUS, dipshit Biden is.
That's what we said to you scrubs when you talked about Obama every time trump fucked up. So just take the medicine and let us know when Biden has 4 years at 40 percent.

It probably won't with a fawning press and lying media polls. But what will it matter with soaring inflation, gas and food prices? Almost all of us suffer
None of that is happening. Biden is not the cause of things that have hit because of the pandemic. trump left a huge mess, but you guys didn't care just as long as he talked bad about everything and everybody not white.

This is only the beginning as the reality of Biden's handlers sets in

Biden's approval rating dropped 6 percentage points from June in the new poll, which surveyed 1,007 adults between July 6 and July 21.

The lower rating comes amid new fears about inflation, a rising number of coronavirus cases and a slowing vaccination rate.

It doesn't matter. He s still the president and you'll have to cope with that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Most Democrats support Biden. Something like 12% of Republicans think hes doing a good job (Megan McCain types). 48% of those who call themselves "independents" think he's doing okay.

His support will drop as the effects of his policies begin affecting the economy
No they won't. He helped rebuild the economy after G.W. Bush. He and Obama handed trumpa record economy he did create. But you guys were glad to give him credit and we know why.

YOU are the dumb fuck, since you laughably, actually think the reported numbers are correct, rather than absurd inflations resulting from the CARES Act and its $$$$. OK you're on record here having made a fool out of yourself. Not my problem. :rolleyes:
" you laughably, actually think the reported numbers are correct".
No, your the idiot that believes Redfield.
You're a fucking retard.
The number of covid cases that Redfield claimed that were inflated to make the orange, moron look better.
Nothing else.

Right, cuz all those criminal illegal aliens have been vaccinated and faggots of course have always been very dedicated to maintaining very high public health standards same as black hood rats have.
Sure.
All those illegal aliens just so happened to move into the states where Trumptards reside?
Where they are hated but hired?

Mississippi: 222.6 percent

New daily cases: 3,608

Tests per 100,000: 16.5

*Mississippi's low tests per 100,000 rate and high positivity rate suggests a discrepancy in data reporting.

Alabama: 42.8

New daily cases: 1,403

Tests per 100,000: 76.3

Kansas: 33

New daily cases: 1,498

Tests per 100,000: 68

Idaho: 24.3

New daily cases: 544

Tests per 100,000: 55.7

Missouri: 18.8

New daily cases: 1,138

Tests per 100,000: 209.5

Democrats (blacks) are who isn't getting vaccinated.
Blacks are just following the lower demographic of being poorer... But there uptake is the same Republicans... The opinion polls show that Blacks are having a more wait and see approach while Republicans are more hard no...
White Democrats and Asians are leading...

Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta, and they are DYING.
97% of people in Hospital with COVID are unvaccinated

So 1% are dying... Technically right but your message you are implying is all wrong...
This type of misinformation is killing people, thanks for contributing...

So Dems have to be perfect before we can ask you not to be stupid?

That is your stupid logic?

Only 14% of Americans say they will definitely not get vaccinated. But this group is 69% white, compared with 7% Black and 12% Hispanic. Republicans make up 58% of this group, while Democrats account for 18%.

GET FUCKING VACCINATED...

I don't care what your politics are.
Thank you….. that is what I was looking for..

97% of people in Hospital with COVID are unvaccinated

So 1% are dying... Technically right but your message you are implying is all wrong...
This type of misinformation is killing people, thanks for contributing...

Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta, they are DYING.

"implied" > CORRECTION. As I have been saying for 8 years in this forum, I NEVER imply, insinuate, or infer anything. And I never (in any way) said "nobody responds to polls".. Your words, not mine. Are you going crazy ?

I also did NOT claim >> "respondent's names is proof Republicans don't participate." You said that, not me.

It looks like YOU are the one who doesn't know what the fuck you're saying - or what I'm saying. Doing drugs or something ?
Yet you did exactly that when you claimed lack of names of respondents as evidence they didn't participate in the poll.

Proof of WHAT ? I don't know what you're talking about. (but that's typical with liberals)
LOLOL

Dayum, you're fucking insane. :cuckoo:

It shows 823 Republicans and Republican-leaners responded to the poll.

Here's another...

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Just your word doesn't cut it. I challenged you to show proof. You failed. Note that Republicans don't believe ANYTHING Democrats say - including in a Democrat poll.
I showed proof. That's all I can do. I can't make a senile curmudgeon understand it.

None of that is happening. Biden is not the cause of things that have hit because of the pandemic. trump left a huge mess, but you guys didn't care just as long as he talked bad about everything and everybody not white.
The Biden surge is in full bloom with the Biden Variant. Dimbulb politicians are shutting down cities again.

Thanks, Pedo Joe.

Forum List

Back