Biden Hits New Low

Answer WHAT ? I don't refuse to answer anything.

As for "lying", that's what YOU DID, when you said Republicans were included in those polls, and when challenged to show proof of it, you failed to answer. XC got his ass handed to him on that, and you did the same way.
How stupid are you, gramps? Now you don't understand the question?? Here it is again in bold at the bottom...

Earlier you said Republicans don't participate in Democrat polls...

The 50% approval rate comes from Democrat polls, which Republicans don't answer.
Only Democrats answer Gallup polls. Same as other Democrat polls.
Can you read...and comprehend ? Republicans don't answer polls.

... but now you say they do ...

read my links showing extensive research, proving that generally Republicans don't respond to polls
And MY SOURCES DO say that, as I said, results of polls can't be trusted because they are significantly not responded to by Republicans.

... so we're you lying then or are you lying now?

Last edited:
Dumbfuck, I shouldn't have to explain to you those national match-up polls between Hillary and Trump measured the popular vote. You would have known that already if you weren't senile.
Well Mr Democrat link man, if you are so sure about the RCP polls referring to the popular vote, produce a proof of that. You've already got one strike on you in that regard.

Caution: remember that a lot if the things that you take for granted in your Democrat world, we conservatives DO NOT.

HA HA . You're saying the exact same things XC said a few hours ago, and they were all refuted already. You're posting already refuted stuff, and you don't even know it.

See post 214 and 97. Ho hum.
Don't need to. You already admitted you have no proof Democrats participate in what you call Democratic polls. According to you, nobody responds to polls. But then again, you are senile, so there's that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

That's still your made up number, gramps. The real numbers are:

Biden: 52% and president
Trump: 42% and kicked out of the White House

It is numbers based on ALL Americans, not just Democrats, as your Democrat ruse polls do.

The real numbers are: Trump 70%............Biden 25%.

Well Mr Democrat link man, if you are so sure about the RCP polls referring to the popular vote, produce a proof of that. You've already got one strike on you in that regard.

Caution: remember that a lot if the things that you take for granted in your Democrat world, we conservatives DO NOT.
Wow, your senility is worsening. Now you admit you don't know the difference between a national poll and a state poll. Prolly explains why you're making up your own numbers.

From the first poll on their list...

Bloomberg Politics National Poll

Why do you refuse to answer, gramps?

You said you "heard" Trump's rating is 98%. Post proof...

... but now you say they do ...... so we're you lying then or are you lying now?

As for "lying", that's what YOU DID, when you said Republicans were included in those polls, and when challenged to show proof of it, you failed to answer. XC got his ass handed to him on that, and you did the same way.

It is numbers based on ALL Americans, not just Democrats, as your Democrat ruse polls do.

The real numbers are: Trump 70%............Biden 25%.
That includes Republicans, ya moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Don't need to. You already admitted you have no proof Democrats participate in what you call Democratic polls. According to you, nobody responds to polls. But then again, you are senile, so there's that.
FALSE! I referred you to 2 posts which sufficiently responded - and I didn't say that "nobody responds to polls" A sure sign that you are losing a debate when you resort to putting words in your opponents mouth. Have some integrity.

Wow, your senility is worsening. Now you admit you don't know the difference between a national poll and a state poll. Prolly explains why you're making up your own numbers.

From the first poll on their list...

Bloomberg Politics National Poll
I'm not talking about national or state polls. Stay on the topic, Mr Deflection.

Here's proof...

From one of the polls you posted...

Screenshot_20210728-033603_Drive.jpg

FALSE! I referred you to 2 posts which sufficiently responded - and I didn't say that "nobody responds to polls" A sure sign that you are losing a debate when you resort to putting words in your opponents mouth. Have some integrity.
Yes, you implied nobody responds to polls. You claim not having respondent's names is proof Republicans don't participate. As idiotic as that notion is, that nonsense would apply to everyone, not just Republicans.

You're so senile, you don't know what the fuck you're saying. :lmao:

I'm not talking about national or state polls. Stay on the topic, Mr Deflection.
Dumbfuck, you were talking about polls in the 2016 presidential election. If you're not talking about national polls or state polls, then you admit you're senile since those are the only polls.

You said you "heard" Trump's rating is 98%. Post proof...

The 50% approval rate comes from Democrat polls, which Republicans don't answer.
Only Democrats answer Gallup polls. Same as other Democrat polls.
Can you read...and comprehend ? Republicans don't answer polls.

read my links showing extensive research, proving that generally Republicans don't respond to polls
And MY SOURCES DO say that, as I said, results of polls can't be trusted because they are significantly not responded to by Republicans.

How stupid are you, gramps? Now you don't understand the question?? Here it is again in bold at the bottom...

All those are essentially saying the same thing - you are stretching, HA HA, and it looks pathetic.

Yes, you implied nobody responds to polls. You claim not having respondent's names is proof Republicans don't participate. As idiotic as that notion is, that nonsense would apply to everyone, not just Republicans.

You're so senile, you don't
"implied" > CORRECTION. As I have been saying for 8 years in this forum, I NEVER imply, insinuate, or infer anything. And I never (in any way) said "nobody responds to polls".. Your words, not mine. Are you going crazy ?

I also did NOT claim >> "respondent's names is proof Republicans don't participate." You said that, not me.

It looks like YOU are the one who doesn't know what the fuck you're saying - or what I'm saying. Doing drugs or something ?

My "link: ? There are FOUR links about Republicans not answering polls. You still are lost.
And none of your links say what you just claimed: “Democrats answer polls, Republicans don't.”

What part of this are you still confused about? You're retarded.

Forum List

Back