Biden Hits New Low

Not by Democrat polls alone no. But they aren't the criteria. With the Republicans factored in >> Trump 70%. Biden 25% (and falling)
Poor, demented, senile gramps. Republicans are already factored in.

face-palm-gif.278959

Let us all get purified in our living. Live by pure "G' rated standards. But of course Progs live by not "R' rated but "X" rated in a much higher percentage then Non Progs.
If you're saying that the Democratic party isn't home to millions of Incels, yes, I agree.

By factoring, I mean including the information from >>

American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR).

Vanderbilt University political scientist Josh Clinton

Politico

Josh Clinton (Chair), Vanderbilt University1 Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Megan Brenan, Gallup Camille Burge, Villanova University Marjorie Connelly, AP-NORC Center Ariel Edwards-Levy, CNN Bernard Fraga, Emory University Emily Guskin, Washington Post D. Sunshine Hillygus, Duke University Chris Jackson, Ipsos Jeff Jones, Gallup Scott Keeter, Pew Research Center Kabir Khanna, CBS News John Lapinski, University of Pennsylvania Lydia Saad, Gallup Daron Shaw, University of Texas Andrew Smith, University of New Hampshire David Wilson, University of Delaware Christopher Wlezien, University of Texas

https://aapor.org/AAPOR_Main/media/...0-Pre-Election-Polling_Report-FNL_embargo.pdf
Ronna McDaniel, Chair of the Republican National Committee

Cato Institute

CloudResearch,

Bloomberg

Peter Coy

Leib Litman

C. Douglas Golden

headshot
Dr. Benjamin Knoll, Ph.D., Contributor
John Marshall Harlan Associate Professor of Politics, Centre College

Peter K. Enns
Jonathon P. Schuldt
Julius Lagodny
Alexander Rauter (Washington Post)

Nate Silver

Cornell’s Survey Research Institute.

Peter K. Enns, executive director of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research and an associate professor of government at Cornell University

Jonathon P. Schuldt is an assistant professor of communication at Cornell and a member of the Roper Center’s board of directors

Julius Lagodny is a PhD student in the Department of Government at Cornell University

Peter Weber, Senior editor, Yahoo News
LOL

Nope, they post no figures. You just made up your own because you're butthurt over the real numbers.

Here ya go, gramps, rub some in your Depends®...

5c9de0ceae653adcd6264036

:abgg2q.jpg:

Poor, demented, senile gramps. Republicans are already factored in.
Yeah ? So let me ask you that same question that I asked XC, a few hours ago. If you claim that Republicans answered these 4 RCP polls, let's see you post the names of these so-called Republicans. Who are they ?

You say you know they were polled - you got their names ? Let's hear it.

Yes they do (and you know it) :biggrin:
What I know, gramps, is you're butthurt over the actual numbers.

Watch this...

Rasmussen is a Republican leaning poll... show where Trump's numbers were ever as high as 62%...

Yeah ? So let me ask you that same question that I asked XC, a few hours ago. If you claim that Republicans answered these 4 RCP polls, let's see you post the names of these so-called Republicans. Who are they ?

You say you know they were polled - you got their names ? Let's hear it.
How retarded are you, gramps? Pollsters don't post personal information. Even if they did, you can't discern someone's political party affiliation by a name.

Shit, you're even more senile than I thought. :ack-1:

Nope, they post no figures. You just made up your own because you're butthurt over the real numbers.

Here ya go, gramps, rub some in your Depends®...

It's not all about just figures. It is that the studies show that Republicans don't answer polls. And that therefore these polls that Democrats want all us to think are polls of all Americans, are really just polls of Democrats.

Poor Democrats. They thought they could hoodwink the American people into thinking the polls show what all Americans think. They rested a lot of their politics on that, only to find it isn't a viable ploy, and never actually was. Back to the drawing board, Democrats.

Oh wait a minute, they've already got a new hoax, to lie to Americans about. The Jan 6 fiasco.

What I know, gramps, is you're butthurt over the actual numbers.

Watch this...

Rasmussen is a Republican leaning poll... show where Trump's numbers were ever as high as 62%...
Read the thread - I already addressed Rasmussen. LOL.

It's not all about just figures. It is that the studies show that Republicans don't answer polls. And that therefore these polls that Democrats want all us to think are polls of all Americans, are really just polls of Democrats.

Poor Democrats. They thought they could hoodwink the American people into thinking the polls show what all Americans think. They rested a lot of their politics on that, only to find it isn't a viable ploy, and never actually was. Back to the drawing board, Democrats.

Oh wait a minute, they've already got a new hoax, to lie to Americans about. The Jan 6 fiasco.
Polls are all about numbers. Once again, you exhibit ignorance.

Meanwhile...

Biden: 52% and president
Trump: 42% and kicked out of the White House

tenor.gif

Read the thread - I already addressed Rasmussen. LOL.
Great, than you must have admitted Trump was never anywhere near 62%.

On to your next lie...

You claim you "heard" Trump's rating among Republicans is 98%. Post proof or you lied again...

How retarded are you, gramps? Pollsters don't post personal information. Even if they did, you can't discern someone's political party affiliation by a name.

Shit, you're even more senile than I thought. :ack-1:
Well, in that case, you have no idea that there were ANY Republicans included in those 4 polls. And what you posted about there being Republicans there, was just some bullshit that you made up, based on nothing.

The fact is, you don't have a clue if there was a single Republican in any one of those polls.
So now we see how credible your status is in this entire debate > D-

Well, in that case, you have no idea that there were ANY Republicans included in those 4 polls. And what you posted about there being Republicans there, was just some bullshit that you made up, based on nothing.

The fact is, you don't have a clue if there was a single Republican in any one of those polls.
So now we see how credible your status is in this entire debate > D-
By your measure, then you can't prove any Democrats participated. But of course, in reality, both do. So do Independents.

You're as senile as they come, gramps.

Polls are all about numbers. Once again, you exhibit ignorance.

Meanwhile...Biden: 52% and president
But approval is what we're talking about, and approval is based on polls of ALL Americans, not just numbers of Democrats in Democrat polls. So when we complete the analysis and examine ALL Americans, by adding in the republicans, we get a decisive approval for Trump of 70%, and a decisive DISapproval of Biden at 25% (and falling)

Great, than you must have admitted Trump was never anywhere near 62%.

On to your next lie...

You claim you "heard" Trump's rating among Republicans is 98%. Post proof or you lied again...
You're not reading the thread, I said Rasmussen was similar to all the other polls predicting victory for Hillary, and you never showed one word about "popular" vote in the RCP link. Ho hum.

You're not reading the thread, I said Rasmussen was similar to all the other polls predicting victory for Hillary, and you never showed one word about "popular" vote in the RCP link. Ho hum.
Dumbfuck, I shouldn't have to explain to you those national match-up polls between Hillary and Trump measured the popular vote. You would have known that already if you weren't senile.

face-palm-gif.278959

But approval is what we're talking about, and approval is based on polls of ALL Americans, not just numbers of Democrats in Democrat polls. So when we complete the analysis and examine ALL Americans, by adding in the republicans, we get a decisive approval for Trump of 70%, and a decisive DISapproval of Biden at 25% (and falling)
That's still your made up number, gramps. The real numbers are:

Biden: 52% and president

Have some more... :abgg2q.jpg:

5c9de0ceae653adcd6264036

By your measure, then you can't prove any Democrats participated. But of course, in reality, both do. So do Independents.

You're as senile as they come, gramps.
HA HA . You're saying the exact same things XC said a few hours ago, and they were all refuted already. You're posting already refuted stuff, and you don't even know it.

See post 214 and 97. Ho hum.

Forum List

Back