Biden Hits New Low

Gee, Gosh! How will protectionist ever come back from this enlightening, informative, substance-laden post ? :eek:

When liberals come face to face with reality, that often regard it as
crazy" - simply because it does not conform to the regimen of what they have been programmed to see and expect.

I remember when a kid in the 7th grade told me I was crazy because I told him that mercury is gray. He said no it is red, and I should look at any thermometer. I told him that is merely a dye, to make the mercury more visible.

When the science teacher confirmed that mercury is gray, the kid said the science teacher was crazy too. Sometimes when people get comfortable with an idea, leaving it is near impossible for them.
That was when, 1930? :abgg2q.jpg:

HA HA. Democrats are hooked on polls and sources., Everything has to be a poll or a link to something..You know what ? Fish can swim, and I don't have a single source, poll, or link to confirm it. HA HA.

I explained (repeatedly) what my numbers are based on. Are you reading the thread ? Read it lazybones.
Yes, you made up your figures. Do you think there's anybody here who doesn't know that? :cuckoo:

Some have medical reasons preventing it. Others are stupid.

Man...the "logic" of Trump Humpers is really fucking bent.

So unless Dems are ONE HUNDRED PER CENT vaccinated, they should say nothing that Trump Humpers are only 50% vaccinated?

That make sense to you?
So this is the latest Democrat con job being tossed around in lefty media ? That only half as many, or much less, Trump supporters are vaccinated than Democrats ? LOL. Oh man, there is no limit to the junk that Democrats will serve to the public.

You won't hear a word of this in the leftist media, but in conservative media, it is said that blacks (heavily Democrat) are who is not getting vaccinated. Doesn't make sense that Trump supporters would be against the vaccine. The vaccine was one of Trump's top accomplishments as president. Quite illogical that his supporters would oppose it.

Yes, you made up your figures. Do you think there's anybody here who doesn't know that? :cuckoo:
I know there isn't anybody here who doesn't know that my figures are from my links (5 links which I posted repeatedly, and they could read anytime).

I know there isn't anybody here who doesn't know that my figures are from my links (5 links which I posted repeatedly, and they could read anytime).
Nope, I looked. None of your links show Trumps number higher than Bidens. You made your numbers up, gramps.

So Dems have to be perfect before we can ask you not to be stupid?

That is your stupid logic?

Only 14% of Americans say they will definitely not get vaccinated. But this group is 69% white, compared with 7% Black and 12% Hispanic. Republicans make up 58% of this group, while Democrats account for 18%.

GET FUCKING VACCINATED...

I don't care what your politics are.
Those numbers are the filthiest hogwash I've ever seen. Zero credibility, validity. You made them up ?

Yes, you posted links that showed Biden's average job favorability is 52% compared to Trump's at 42%.
You're taking out of context. These are merely the initial numbers, before factoring in that they represent only Democrats. In final we get 70% favorability for Trump. 25% (AND FALLING) for Biden).

You're taking out of context. These are merely the initial numbers, before factoring in that they represent only Democrats. In final we get 70% favorability for Trump. 25% (AND FALLING) for Biden).
LOL

And by "factoring," you mean you making up numbers you like better than the actual numbers.

Biden: 52%
Trump: 42%

tenor.gif

You claimed Trump is up 70% to 25%.

But your links show it's Biden who's actually up 52% to 42%.

So yes, your numbers come from you. You made them up. Why? Because you're a senile curmudgeon.
The links show only what Democrats favor. Republicans omitted ( and you know it).

My numbers come from me, AND :biggrin: >>>

American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR).

Vanderbilt University political scientist Josh Clinton

Politico

Josh Clinton (Chair), Vanderbilt University1 Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Megan Brenan, Gallup Camille Burge, Villanova University Marjorie Connelly, AP-NORC Center Ariel Edwards-Levy, CNN Bernard Fraga, Emory University Emily Guskin, Washington Post D. Sunshine Hillygus, Duke University Chris Jackson, Ipsos Jeff Jones, Gallup Scott Keeter, Pew Research Center Kabir Khanna, CBS News John Lapinski, University of Pennsylvania Lydia Saad, Gallup Daron Shaw, University of Texas Andrew Smith, University of New Hampshire David Wilson, University of Delaware Christopher Wlezien, University of Texas

https://aapor.org/AAPOR_Main/media/...0-Pre-Election-Polling_Report-FNL_embargo.pdf
Ronna McDaniel, Chair of the Republican National Committee

Cato Institute

CloudResearch,

Bloomberg

Peter Coy

Leib Litman

C. Douglas Golden

headshot
Dr. Benjamin Knoll, Ph.D., Contributor
John Marshall Harlan Associate Professor of Politics, Centre College

Peter K. Enns
Jonathon P. Schuldt
Julius Lagodny
Alexander Rauter (Washington Post)

Nate Silver

Cornell’s Survey Research Institute.

Peter K. Enns, executive director of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research and an associate professor of government at Cornell University

Jonathon P. Schuldt is an assistant professor of communication at Cornell and a member of the Roper Center’s board of directors

Julius Lagodny is a PhD student in the Department of Government at Cornell University

Peter Weber, Senior editor, Yahoo News

Last edited: Yesterday at 10:35 PM
Quote Reply protectionist

The links show only what Democrats favor. Republicans omitted ( and you know it).

My numbers come from me, AND :biggrin: >>>

Politico

Josh Clinton (Chair), Vanderbilt University1 Jennifer Agiesta, CNN Megan Brenan, Gallup Camille Burge, Villanova University Marjorie Connelly, AP-NORC Center Ariel Edwards-Levy, CNN Bernard Fraga, Emory University Emily Guskin, Washington Post D. Sunshine Hillygus, Duke University Chris Jackson, Ipsos Jeff Jones, Gallup Scott Keeter, Pew Research Center Kabir Khanna, CBS News John Lapinski, University of Pennsylvania Lydia Saad, Gallup Daron Shaw, University of Texas Andrew Smith, University of New Hampshire David Wilson, University of Delaware Christopher Wlezien, University of Texas

https://aapor.org/AAPOR_Main/media/...0-Pre-Election-Polling_Report-FNL_embargo.pdf

Cato Institute

CloudResearch,

Bloomberg

Peter Coy

Leib Litman

C. Douglas Golden

headshot

Peter K. Enns
Jonathon P. Schuldt
Julius Lagodny

Nate Silver

Peter K. Enns, executive director of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research and an associate professor of government at Cornell University

Jonathon P. Schuldt is an assistant professor of communication at Cornell and a member of the Roper Center’s board of directors

Julius Lagodny is a PhD student in the Department of Government at Cornell University

Last edited: Yesterday at 10:35 PM
Quote Reply protectionist
Nope, you're hallucinating again, gramps. Your numbers only come from you. None of your links show the numbers you're making up.

Yes, as PART of the analysis of the approval rates. (and you know it).
LOL

The only part, gramps. There is no other part. You're making that up too. Any other numbers you post are merely you making shit up again.

And why no answer to my question? Why did you change your position? You started by saying Republicans don't respond to Democrat polls but now you say Republicans "generally" don't answer polls.

So which is it? They don't? Or they generally don't?

Nope, I looked. None of your links show Trumps number higher than Bidens. You made your numbers up, gramps.
Not by Democrat polls alone no. But they aren't the criteria. With the Republicans factored in >> Trump 70%. Biden 25% (and falling)

And by "factoring," you mean you making up numbers you like better than the actual numbers.

Biden: 52%
Trump: 42%

By factoring, I mean including the information from >>

Politico

Cato Institute

CloudResearch,

Bloomberg

Peter Coy

Leib Litman

C. Douglas Golden

headshot

Peter K. Enns
Jonathon P. Schuldt
Julius Lagodny

Nate Silver

Forum List

Back