Biden Hits New Low in Polls Part CXVII

Inflation and energy prices are rising fast. Could there be a correlation? Dems say "no".
Does anyone believe "It's Putin's fault"? <no>
Open borders is treason
The stock market is crashing
All the dems want to do is whine about J6
There are no adults in-charge, just "pedo Joe", and he's an idiot.

No wonder Joe's poll numbers are even worse than Jimmy Carter's

Its incredible the cult is so brainwashed they look at this hyperinflation and still have intersectional identity politics as their #1 issue.

BRAINWASHED CULT. They literally need to be deprogrammed.
What cult?

Biden is yet another inconsequential potus for shepeople to focus blame on while we >>>>
1654997029162.png

~S~

Hey, if that's what you need to tell yourself to help sleep at night, who am I to stop you? :itsok:
So, on the day after, is your plan to start screaming that the election was illegitimate because "voter suppression"?

So, on the day after, is your plan to start screaming that the election was illegitimate because "voter suppression"?
Do you mean invade the Capitol and try to hang the VP? Nah, I leave that to traitors like you. Next question?

Biden approval rating hits new record low...
1655009955497.png

...which explains why so many staff members have been bailing out.

:p

I found that 30% believing the USA is heading into the right direction is very disturbing :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It will only get worse for the Vegetable In Chief.
provi
It will never get worse for Biden as long as Donald Trump and his merry band of loons are controlling the Republican Party and running for office.

I saw today's jobs reports. 528,000 jobs, wages up by 5%, previous months' job numbers revised upward. 11 million job openings in America. The other economic news: Price of gas has dropped to below $4 a gallon in many jurisdiction, supply chain issues easing as more people return to work, food prices coming down.

None of that is good news for Donald Trump. And then we have what happened in Kansas. Record number of voter registrations, mostly white suburban women. 70% vote in favour of women's reproductive rights, and the Republican Party running on a platform of imposing a nation wide ban on abortion if they retake the House and Senate.

Then there's that fist bump on the floor of the Senate between Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley when they defeated increasing health care benefits for veterans with cancer. That'll make a GREAT election poster.

The stuttering shit clown called himself the "vice president" twice in the last 2 days....

The standards are ridiculously low for Dims..... just fog a mirror and have that congenital liar chromosome, and you're good to go.

Last I saw, President Trump was 100-7 in candidates he endorsed. It's almost like HE received 81 million votes and he's still in charge.....hmmm....

Forum List

Back