Biden tells Kimmel gas prices oil companies' fault:

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado

"Oil companies, instead of everybody, says, 'Well, Biden won't let them drill.' They have 9,000 drilling sites that they already own that are there. They're not doing it," Biden told Kimmel. "You know why? Because they make more money not drilling and buying back their own stock."

"Nobody's listening to him at all on this because it's so obvious," Brenberg reacted on "Varney & Co." "All these same oil companies who apparently can't get it together now, boy, they could get it together under President Trump, couldn't they?"

Biden needs to be put in a rubber room with a drool cup.
2022-01-13T170049Z_327539972_RC2EYR9VLB1L_RTRMADP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-USA.jpg

Well you can not very well expect him to say that we are the most incompetent administration in history can you? He has to put the blame on someone. All the others have been shown to be false.

Hmmm... let's see... if I were an oil company worker and I heard/seen this:
“we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
And then he tells them I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

And then Biden raises the prices of exploring for oil on Federal lands by 50% something that was done in 1920s.
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
Please explain how someone who is "OBSESSED" with lowering gas prices...
* RAISES prices on royalty rates on federal lands,
* Threatens oil workers with jail and
* Guarantees to put them out of work?
These are the FACTS not guesses.

Very few believe him.

Rising prices are going to crush the Democrats come election day and politicians never do something they know is going to drive them out of power.

It's been pointed out here that oil production is up so I'm curious exactly how it is they are doing this. (they have supported the actions (as have the Republicans) that have led to this but that is a different argument).

"Oil companies, instead of everybody, says, 'Well, Biden won't let them drill.' They have 9,000 drilling sites that they already own that are there. They're not doing it," Biden told Kimmel. "You know why? Because they make more money not drilling and buying back their own stock."

"Nobody's listening to him at all on this because it's so obvious," Brenberg reacted on "Varney & Co." "All these same oil companies who apparently can't get it together now, boy, they could get it together under President Trump, couldn't they?"

Biden needs to be put in a rubber room with a drool cup.
View attachment 656569
They aren't drilling or pumping. My family has leases in Texas that haven't paid out since before January. They aren't pumping to make more profits profits profits.

They aren't drilling or pumping. My family has leases in Texas that haven't paid out since before January. They aren't pumping to make more profits profits profits.

We have enough to meet demand so why would they pump more?

The constant anti-fossil fuels rhetoric coming from Biden and Dimocrats is helping to fuel these historic and insane costs.
If you were leading an oil company, and you see the growth of EV's and the constant drumbeat of anti-fossil fuel from the left's leaders, you're going to try and maximize your profits in the time remaining that you have to sell the product.

The federal government holds almost 10% of ALL drilling permits in the US.
60% of those aren't being drilled on.
So, republicans focus on the 5% that they are refusing to drill on, instead of the 90% that the federal government DOESN'T control.

The people who buy these lies are so fucking retarded.

THIS INFLATION IS INTENTIONAL.

Open your eyes.

The globalists want exactly this.

THEY TOLD US THEY WANT IT, THEY TOLD US THEY WERE GOING TO DO IT...THEN THEY DID IT!

FROM 7 YEARS AGO IN HUFFINGTON POST:

To think that Biden is the sole cause of oil prices doubling is comical. It shows just how clueless Americans really are.
What is absurd is the notion that Biden’s Energy Policies had NO impact on oil prices. This administration made it very clear they were going to bring more regulations aimed at the oil industry.

Biden supporters who applaud his policies yet deny their impact on gas prices shows exactly how much Americans lack in fundamental economic basics.

Forum List

Back