Biden Has Violent Anger Issues

He'd whomp the tar out of the orange dough boy. Awesome.

The Secret Service women he used to swim naked in front of said he was an old sag-bag, even back then.
I got to be around a bunch of Secret Service recently, and they have some lookers that’s for sure. I can’t blame Joe for that weakness.

Close. Biden has treasonous, self-hating-American anger issues. Why do you think the Obamaggot chose him as VP? He spent decades as a senator (from the most pitifully irrelevant little speck of a state in this country) constantly spewing his venom at the American public. In his most recent trip to Europe, that cocksucking Biden pig publicly stated that "America is an embarrassment to humanity." That's the reason I had so much schadenfreudic JOY over his parental grief for his son Beau dying of cancer. I say good riddance, that's one less Biden pig contaminating America's gene pool.

Umh...that IS what is in charge of our military. You scared?

18399d1529951547-maxine-waters-calls-americans-attack-trump-staffers-19510578_334932460273028_4437980780719315754_n.jpg

I have an idea, the owner of this site should rename the place to what it is, The Cesspool of Trumpet Hate.
USMessageboard is a very misleading name.

Last edited:
Biden is an old Scranton D-Bag. Talks tough because he knows it will never happen. He was owned by a pretender "Black" woman who spent most of her years on her knees, willingly.

Forum List

Back