Biden has released 42,000 illegals into the US since January; estimated 10% of them are infected with Covid

estimated 10% of them are infected with Covid

It's a Democratic hoax, why are you spreading fearmongering and conspiracies? That's a bunch of malarkey, man.

The alternate universe. Anything they're told there, they believe.

It just is what it is.

Yet you provide no facts to disprove the assertion I documented in my OP. Just your hatred for "them". Funny, that...

If being scared and angry makes you happy, I'm glad to watch.

You're "happy" to watch our nation intentionally flooded with tens of thousands of illegals? ?

"If being scared and angry makes you happy, I'm glad to watch."

English is your first language, right?

And what is he angry about? The illegals being allowed in perhaps? Thousands with an illness perhaps? Further depressing wages of the lower classes perhaps?

If those things don't make you angry you're an idiot.

Drama queening and impotent whining by nasty bigots makes me happy.

I just can't help it.

Watching you make an ass of yourself daily by showing how stupid you are amuses us. Can’t help it laugh at an idiot like you.

It's a Democratic hoax, why are you spreading fearmongering and conspiracies? That's a bunch of malarkey, man.

It just is what it is.

Yet you provide no facts to disprove the assertion I documented in my OP. Just your hatred for "them". Funny, that...

You're "happy" to watch our nation intentionally flooded with tens of thousands of illegals? ?

And what is he angry about? The illegals being allowed in perhaps? Thousands with an illness perhaps? Further depressing wages of the lower classes perhaps?

I just can't help it.

Watching you make an ass of yourself daily by showing how stupid you are amuses us. Can’t help it laugh at an idiot like you.

Well, not all of us can be as smart as you obedient Trumpsters!

Darn!

It just is what it is.

I just can't help it.

So for you having all these illegals allowed in, some sick, is no big deal to you. I can only surmise that your selfish nature is the reason no? After all if it doesn't affect you personally why should you care right?

I'll wait for yet another childish retort from you...

It just is what it is.

I just can't help it.

So for you having all these illegals allowed in, some sick, is no big deal to you. I can only surmise that your selfish nature is the reason no? After all if it doesn't affect you personally why should you care right?

You bought the 10% claim, out of hand.

And you still don't know my politics.

That's not my problem.

It just is what it is.

I just can't help it.

Darn!

Well since a toddler is smarter than you it’s not hard to outsmart a shit swallowing lemming like you.

It just is what it is.

Biden is a dumbass jackass like the people who voted for him and support his dumbassness

It just is what it is.

I just can't help it.

Darn!

Well since a toddler is smarter than you it’s not hard to outsmart a shit swallowing lemming like you.

Boy, that's for sure. I'm lucky you brilliant Trumpsters even give me the time of day!

It just is what it is.

I just can't help it.

That's not my problem.

And you provided no evidence to dispute it. Just your fear and anger.

It just is what it is.

I just can't help it.

Darn!

Boy, that's for sure. I'm lucky you brilliant Trumpsters even give me the time of day!

yet you’re the asshole barging in to every thread offering your usual childish blabber. With no facts. Infected illegals all over the country. Hopefully right next to you.

COVID Procedures at the Border

We contacted the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to ask what happens when a migrant crosses the U.S.-Mexico border in the time of COVID. They told us that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel “conduct initial inspections for symptoms or risk factors associated with COVID-19 and consult with onsite medical personnel, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), or local health systems as appropriate.”

Basically, CBP delegates “appropriate testing, diagnosis, and treatment” of migrants to local health facilities.

The statement also noted that these methods are “consistent with longstanding CBP procedures for preventing the spread of communicable diseases.”

The Facts

U.S. President Joe Biden was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2021. We asked Romero if there were any new guidelines or procedures for infected individuals since Biden’s inauguration. “I can tell you, we have been following CDC and DSHS guidelines since the start of the pandemic last year,” he said.

There are a few important dates to note in relation to all of the hubbub. On Oct. 3, 2020, former Vice President Mike Pence and the Trump administration closed the U.S.-Mexico border due to COVID-19. When Trump was still in office, that closure was extended through Feb. 21, 2021. Under Biden, it was extended again through March.

On Feb. 12, under the Biden administration, the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security announced “a process to address individuals in Mexico under its Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP).” It went into effect on Feb. 19. Previously, on Biden’s first full day in office, his administration had announced it would stop new enrollments under the “Remain in Mexico” policy. (MPP and “Remain in Mexico” referred to the same policy.)

The Texas Tribune also spoke with Ruben Garcia, the director of the Annunciation House shelter network. Garcia confirmed that MPP arrivals are tested for COVID-19 before entering.

According to reporting from Telemundo, NBC News, and The Texas Tribune, the 108 migrants who tested positive for COVID-19 in Brownsville were not MPP arrivals. Instead, they had been apprehended by the Border Patrol after crossing over the border. Following protocols that CBP described as “consistent with longstanding CBP procedures for preventing the spread of communicable diseases,” the 108 migrants were released. After that, they were tested, purportedly for the first time, by local officials at a bus station in Brownsville. It was there that some of them boarded buses for their final destinations, only after being offered a shelter or hotel and being advised to quarantine and social distance, per CDC and Texas DSHS guidelines.

A variety of factors were at play. First, there was a flurry of combative and contradictory statements between Biden and Abbott. We were unable to find a source that corroborated Abbott’s claim that “hundreds” of migrants with COVID-19 were released. Moreover, his characterization of their release from federal custody as “reckless” and “callous” was entirely subjective, unsupported by evidence of negligence or harm. Also at play were larger immigration policy disagreements and debates over federal vs. local funding of COVID-19 testing for migrants. For these and other reasons, including the lack of clarification from Abbott’s office, we have rated this claim as “Unproven.”

Read the whole article here: Were Hundreds of COVID-Positive Immigrants 'Recklessly Released' in Texas?

It just is what it is.

I just can't help it.

That's not my problem.

I've bought nothing. Even if none of them are sick they STILL DON'T BELONG HERE.

As stated you are just an idiot. You want to pic parts to argue about while ignoring the overall impact this shit show will have on our nation as a whole.

Fuck off will ya

It just is what it is.

I just can't help it.

That's not my problem.

I've bought nothing. Even if none of them are sick they STILL DON'T BELONG HERE.

As stated you are just an idiot. You want to pic parts to argue about while ignoring the overall impact this shit show will have on our nation as a whole.

Fuck off will ya

I have a plan that addresses immigration, security, the drug war, trade investment and China all in one approach. Line 3 of my sig.

I'm always looking at the big picture, which is why both tribes are repulsive to me.

All you people can do is play shallow games and spit at each other.

Joe Biden is an anti-science fascist who has deliberately put over 4,000 Covid-spreaders into our cities.

Send 'em to Delaware. Send all of them to Delaware. We're tired of Delaware's son burdening border state schools with overcrowding when the Democrats "feel like" making somebody else foot the bill so they can feel good about their superior selves. :cheeky-smiley-018:

It just is what it is.

I just can't help it.

That's not my problem.

Fuck off will ya

I have a plan that addresses immigration, security, the drug war, trade investment and China all in one approach. Line 3 of my sig.

I'm always looking at the big picture, which is why both tribes are repulsive to me.

All you people can do is play shallow games and spit at each other.

My cell phone doesn't show signature lines. :dunno:

Joe Biden is an anti-science fascist who has deliberately put over 4,000 Covid-spreaders into our cities.

Send 'em to Delaware. Send all of them to Delaware. We're tired of Delaware's son burdening border state schools with overcrowding when the Democrats "feel like" making somebody else foot the bill so they can feel good about their superior selves. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Several free state governors are wisely issuing executive orders banning the federal government's abhorrent practice of dumping illegal minors in their states. I have no doubt more free states will follow suit soon.

Forum List

Back