Biden has released 42,000 illegals into the US since January; estimated 10% of them are infected with Covid

You're "happy" to watch our nation intentionally flooded with tens of thousands of illegals? ?
How can tens of thousands "flood" a nation of 360 million?

Being retired I benefit from the cheap labor beaners provide.
I'm more concerned about what it does to our country when it comes to the middle class.
They always end up getting amnesty which allows them to undercut the American worker when it comes to wages.
I'd rather pay more and keep Americans working than have millions of immigrants take those jobs.
How about you?

Where are all the judges that blocked every move Trump made?....we are being played by them all folks....

The stupid sonofabitch wants 10 million to come. Democrat voters on welfare. More Hispanic welfare queens less percent of Whites in the country. Democrat dream. Africation of America. Black Browns and Queers get to steal the wealth made by Whites.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats voted for this idiot and he is fucking up the country and you don't have a clue what you did, do you?

Joe Biden is an anti-science fascist who has deliberately put over 4,000 Covid-spreaders into our cities.

Are you a strong believer in masks, social distancing and vaccination? Because otherwise, shut up about your "concern" about immigrants spreading Covid. CBP doesn't test them, they leave it up to the towns where they dump them, but many towns and charities do step up and test and isolate anyone who is infected. The infection rate is no higher than the average infection rate among US citizens generally.

I think that should be tightened up a LOT; plenty of extra $$$ has been pumped down there, so it should be possible. They are no doubt tangled up in such a mass of red tape and bureaucratic quibbling that they can't figure it out. If organizations like Catholic Charities and others can figure it out, so could DHS, if it weren't so hard for them to get their heads out of their ass. Either do the testing and deal with the infected or make SURE that every single person released into the US has been handled by another local organization.

But I'm not sure Covid is the big problem. Don't I keep seeing threads that Texas cases are still plummeting? Maybe it's not the biggest problem.

I read your linked article. Just a comment, the cooperative asylum agreements never went into effect, so that has nothing to do with this surge. Most of the people being released are unaccompanied minors who the right is perpetually whining are caged too long. Okay, so the administration is sending them to their guardian or relative in the US to await their hearings. President Biden doesn't want to leave these children in dangerous camps in Mexico, and recently, Mexico "solved" that problem by not allowing these minors to remain in their camps. Their foster system was immediately overwhelmed. So there is no "making them wait in Mexico" option anymore, and that's not President Biden's fault, either.

My own theory is that there are two main reasons for this deluge:

- we're getting double the numbers because Covid economy prevented so many from coming last year. Now we're back to work and last year's folks and this year's folks are all coming together.

- the economies in countries south of us are hurting. Whatever Vice President does to help with this problem, I hope it's not just throwing wads of cash at corrupt governments in the pocket of drug cartels. Whatever economic relief they try to offer, I hope it's dedicated funds paid directly to the source. Or investments like industry expanding there if feasible. If we don't do it, China will.

Joe Biden is an anti-science fascist who has deliberately put over 4,000 Covid-spreaders into our cities.

Send 'em to Delaware. Send all of them to Delaware. We're tired of Delaware's son burdening border state schools with overcrowding when the Democrats "feel like" making somebody else foot the bill so they can feel good about their superior selves. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Several free state governors are wisely issuing executive orders banning the federal government's abhorrent practice of dumping illegal minors in their states. I have no doubt more free states will follow suit soon.
Can they do that? I seem to remember them trying that with another wave of refugees--the Somalis, maybe? The govs were told to put up and shut up.

Obviously the out of control border situation does amuse Mac1958

the headlines are not flattering to Biden!

EzD44yiWQAICA2Q

EzD4yFJWQAIeMTN

When your choice at elections is between a guy who claims it's not a problem, and another guy who say its a problem but makes it worse anyway, you know you're screwed.

This is from Brietbart. A source known for fake news.

I'm enjoying your comical paranoia.
There is nothing comical about what your Party is doing to this country. Drop your emotional hatred of Trump for one minute and open your damn eyes Mac.
Your party is responsible for over 500,000 dead and counting and 2 million infected and counting with a deadly virus. That's our number 1 problem, not this. And since we lead the world in deaths and infections, it is not a stretch to say there wherever these migrants came from, it had less of a COVID19 problem than we do here.

I'm enjoying your comical paranoia.
There is nothing comical about what your Party is doing to this country. Drop your emotional hatred of Trump for one minute and open your damn eyes Mac.
The Dems are too far left for me.

I hate no one. I leave that for people like you.

Trumpsters make hypersensitive college snowflakes look like Stallone.

Your talk radio stuff is boring.

Your party is responsible for over 500,000 dead and counting and 2 million infected and counting with a deadly virus. That's our number 1 problem, not this. And since we lead the world in deaths and infections, it is not a stretch to say there wherever these migrants came from, it had less of a COVID19 problem than we do here.
As usual you are wrong and as usual you are blaming the wrong people. The CCP is responsible for ALL of the global deaths associated with COVID-19 since it was their virologists who isolated the horseshoe bat virus and engineered it into a weapon and either accidentally or on purpose released it on the world.

The infected criminal invaders will undoubtedly settle in hispanic areas. If covid is spread that's where it will be spread. Along with any other diseases they are carrying.

Are you a strong believer in masks, social distancing and vaccination? Because otherwise, shut up about your "concern" about immigrants spreading Covid. CBP doesn't test them, they leave it up to the towns where they dump them, but many towns and charities do step up and test and isolate anyone who is infected. The infection rate is no higher than the average infection rate among US citizens generally.

I think that should be tightened up a LOT; plenty of extra $$$ has been pumped down there, so it should be possible. They are no doubt tangled up in such a mass of red tape and bureaucratic quibbling that they can't figure it out. If organizations like Catholic Charities and others can figure it out, so could DHS, if it weren't so hard for them to get their heads out of their ass. Either do the testing and deal with the infected or make SURE that every single person released into the US has been handled by another local organization.

But I'm not sure Covid is the big problem. Don't I keep seeing threads that Texas cases are still plummeting? Maybe it's not the biggest problem.

I read your linked article. Just a comment, the cooperative asylum agreements never went into effect, so that has nothing to do with this surge. Most of the people being released are unaccompanied minors who the right is perpetually whining are caged too long. Okay, so the administration is sending them to their guardian or relative in the US to await their hearings. President Biden doesn't want to leave these children in dangerous camps in Mexico, and recently, Mexico "solved" that problem by not allowing these minors to remain in their camps. Their foster system was immediately overwhelmed. So there is no "making them wait in Mexico" option anymore, and that's not President Biden's fault, either.

My own theory is that there are two main reasons for this deluge:

- we're getting double the numbers because Covid economy prevented so many from coming last year. Now we're back to work and last year's folks and this year's folks are all coming together.

- the economies in countries south of us are hurting. Whatever Vice President does to help with this problem, I hope it's not just throwing wads of cash at corrupt governments in the pocket of drug cartels. Whatever economic relief they try to offer, I hope it's dedicated funds paid directly to the source. Or investments like industry expanding there if feasible. If we don't do it, China will.
We are against illegal invaders flooding our country goofus, infected or not. We have a legal process to enter and become a citizen, and jail for those who purposely avoid it. Stop making excuses for breaking the law libber.

Forum List

Back