Biden Has Cognitive Problem

No difference between the R and D parties. When you reach a third grade level of intelligence, you’ll understand this.

It's easy to just keep parroting that, isn't it? Evaluating if it's still is true would require work, hard pass on that for you.

If you were a libertarian, you'd know that the primary function of government is to protect Americans, and nothing could be more different between the parties than that.

But sure, keep your yes closed and just keep repeating they are the same, they are the same, they are the same. What I did most of my life until it was no longer true. So I changed to reflect the new reality while you kept slumbering and repeating ...

It's easy to just keep parroting that, isn't it? Evaluating if it's still is true would require work, hard pass on that for you.

If you were a libertarian, you'd know that the primary function of government is to protect Americans, and nothing could be more different between the parties than that.

But sure, keep your yes closed and just keep repeating they are the same, they are the same, they are the same. What I did most of my life until it was no longer true. So I changed to reflect the new reality while you kept slumbering and repeating ...
If your eyes and ears were open rather than closed, you’d say I’m a fucking genius.

Sorry about the delay!

The Committee had a hard time this week deciding between very close competitors.

But finally we can announce that the title of this thread has won the STATING THE OBVIOUS award for the week just ended.

If your eyes and ears were open rather than closed, you’d say I’m a fucking genius.

You looked at two parties and said they both suck (which is true) and failed to actually analyze them and see what they are really like.

You're extremely stupid and bigoted. A quick look at Democrats attacking US cities, stealing elections, opening our southern border, blowing the Afghanistan withdraw and what Democrats are doing to this country would show anyone with a critical mind the parties both suck but the same? Not

You looked at two parties and said they both suck (which is true) and failed to actually analyze them and see what they are really like.

You're extremely stupid and bigoted. A quick look at Democrats attacking US cities, stealing elections, opening our southern border, blowing the Afghanistan withdraw and what Democrats are doing to this country would show anyone with a critical mind the parties both suck but the same? Not
BS. I’ve done much more analysis than you. I was a Republican most of my adult life, until that fucking war criminal W lied us into war. That made me do the research and educate myself. You should try it.

BS. I’ve done much more analysis than you

Wow, you're really bad at it. Most of my adult life I voted Third Party / Libertarian because the two main parties were the same. But Democrats have double down on crazy and apparently I didn't do something you did. You stopped watching ...

Wow, you're really bad at it. Most of my adult life I voted Third Party / Libertarian because the two main parties were the same. But Democrats have double down on crazy and apparently I didn't do something you did. You stopped watching ...
Still very little difference between the two criminal gangs.

Rrrriiiiiiiggghhhhhhtttttttttttttt. You refuse to consider new information, which means ....I... am clinging to my ignorance. Sure, Chief, that's it
You believe the establishment that is dividing us on purpose. Stop allowing them to think for you.

You know what the problem is with people today? Especially a lot of these so-called ''content creators?" They lack personality. They're so manufactured. They're unoriginal. They try too hard to appear to be something they're not. In the woman's case in the op video, she's trying too hard to seem interesting when she just isn't. You know?

I think it goes back to what I sometimes reference with regard to the looking-glass self theory? Ever read about that?

''I'm not who I think I am, I'm not who you think think I am, I am who I think you think I am.''

Dumb shit...

Last edited:
Joe Biden’s cognitive decline ‘is obvious’

US President Joe Biden’s inability to answer even the most basic questions from handpicked journalists raises serious questions about his fitness for office, according to Sky News host Rita Panahi.

President Joe Biden held a nearly two hour press conference to mark his first year in office.

Ms Panahhi said the president “is clearly noy all there.”

“The cognitive decline is obvious and frankly a little sad,” she said.

“The most basic of questions, from handpicked journalists and he still can't articulate a simple message. Not only does he struggle to answer the simplest of questions but he also has a habit of going off on odd, incoherent tangents.”

Joe Biden’s cognitive decline ‘is obvious’

US President Joe Biden’s inability to answer even the most basic questions from handpicked journalists raises serious questions about his fitness for office, according to Sky News host Rita Panahi.

President Joe Biden held a nearly two hour press conference to mark his first year in office.

Ms Panahhi said the president “is clearly noy all there.”

“The cognitive decline is obvious and frankly a little sad,” she said.

“The most basic of questions, from handpicked journalists and he still can't articulate a simple message. Not only does he struggle to answer the simplest of questions but he also has a habit of going off on odd, incoherent tangents.”

I usually don't give a crap about foreign news but I have paid attention to Rita Panahi and I think she is great.

She covered this exact same issue back on Mar 12, 2020 ::

Forum List

Back