Biden Has Always Been a Doofus

The Amazing Biden is a Bad Ass

View attachment 482675

Best first hundred days EVER
166053196_961168281356733_6409083485829137734_n.jpg

I've never understood though.........citizens have the power to remove any political official from office for not doing their job, which is given to us by the Constitution. Yet, nobody uses it. Why?

I've signed so many petitions to get criminal elements ejected out of office, and put my name on so many lists to get them sued and cited for treason and dragged to prison.......but yet nothing happens. If SO many citizens want these criminal elements gone, then I would assume that these petitions would be flooded with signatures.......more than enough to carry out our wishes.
But they never seem to get the signatures they need, or get enough citizens to sign up for backing those who have the power to get these lunatics out of office and into prison cells.

Why?

As my school teachers always told us.........If you aren't part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

They've made it virtually impossible to remove an elected official from office. Just look at whats happening with the people trying to remove Newsom.

View attachment 482675

Keep lying to yourself. You're good at it.

He's a train wreck and the American voter is fast becoming aware of just how much of a train wreck that stuttering fuck is.
America is THRIVING under the Amazing Biden

All we needed to do was free ourselves from Trump

Keep lying to yourself. The country was doing great under Trump. UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. Jobs everywhere and a great economy. You won't get that with the stuttering fuck you voted for.

Oh and notice you bring up Trump once again. No answer?? Bring up race or Trump.

Carry on you liar you.

She was the teenage, family babysitter.... while he was in his 30's. It's fitting that the stuttering fuck is slowly leaving this world with the mental capacity of a 3-year old, while the entire planet laughs and points at him. Karma is a mother fucker.

wp-1612308648885.jpg

She was the teenage, family babysitter.... while he was in his 30's. It's fitting that the stuttering fuck is slowly leaving this world with the mental capacity of a 3-year old, while the entire planet laughs and points at him. Karma is a mother fucker.

wp-1612308648885.jpg

Yeah and thanks for that stuttering fuck moniker. Fits that stuttering fuck to a tee. LOL

View attachment 482675

He's a train wreck and the American voter is fast becoming aware of just how much of a train wreck that stuttering fuck is.

Keep lying to yourself. The country was doing great under Trump. UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. Jobs everywhere and a great economy. You won't get that with the stuttering fuck you voted for.

Oh and notice you bring up Trump once again. No answer?? Bring up race or Trump.

Carry on you liar you.

The country collapsed under Trump
His inept leadership led to 400,000 COVID deaths
His unemployment was over ten percent.....worse than Obama
He left with under 40 percent approval

View attachment 482675

Carry on you liar you.

The country collapsed under Trump
His inept leadership led to 400,000 COVID deaths
His unemployment was over ten percent.....worse than Obama
He left with under 40 percent approval

LOL You must have been in another country.

Before the oh so convenient Chinese Virus this country was doing great.

Once that virus hit our shores nothing anyone said or did was going to stop it. No one stops a pandemic.

Before the Chinese virus UE was about 3% or less. Once that virus hit everyone closed up shop and we had loads on UE. Its still going on now.

Who cares about approval ratings. Check on your stuttering fuck. His will be below 30 when all is said and done.

Keep lying to yourself. You're funny as hell.

Doofus is making America great.

LOL I guess you missed the clusterfuck at our border??

I guess you missed the Covid relief bill has very little Covid relief in it but it does have we tax payers bailing out Union pension funds.

Guess you missed the stuttering fuck just added 1.9 trillion to the debt.

He doing a great job all right. A great job of making America into a third world shithole.

Yeah and thanks for that stuttering fuck moniker. Fits that stuttering fuck to a tee. LOL

Full credit goes to Joe Pesci in Goodfellas.... I think of this scene every time I see the English language beat Joseph Stolen down to a quivering puddle of piss and shit.

Joe Pesci, great actor. He could do comedy and he could also play the tough guys no problem.

It's about contrasts.

At the moment, a doofus is infinitely preferable to a damaged, ignorant, embarrassing sociopath.

Moving in the right direction. Nice.

A different direction doesn't necessarily make it the right one.
Well, we'll find out soon enough. The Democrats certainly have it in them to go too fucking far.

I just want to believe that we're better than Trumpism.

New Topics

Forum List

Back