Biden-Harris admin fires staffers who admit to past pot use

Wait, Obama can smoke pot, dope, abuse drugs but staffers can't??

Dems are hypocrites....all day every day.

“I have. And I inhaled – I did inhale. It was a long time ago. But, yes,” the California Democrat replies, invoking former President Bill Clinton’s famous “didn’t inhale” remark he made during his 1992 presidential run.

RELATED ARTICLEKamala Harris' evolution on marijuana

Harris, laughing as she realized the attention that her admission might draw, said that she tried pot in college and noted that it was in the form of a joint.

“I just broke news,” she said.

So...Joe Lied. he said it would be no problem. They admitted to it...now they're moved or it says fired.....is it really fired or just fired from that position.

And funny..notice there are no leaks at all from this white house. Remember when there were lying leakers on a near hourly basis with President Trump's administration.

President Trump, STILL President.

What evil assholes.

Why isnt Kamala resigning? She admitted to smoking pot.

Proving once again that right wingers will plumb the depths of the Internet for any asshole's opinion that fits their narrative.
This is why you shouldn't pay attention to alt-right media. You never get the whole story. There were other factors involved.
Kamala Harris was a Senator. You don't get to be one if you are considered a security risk.

What evil assholes.

Proving once again that right wingers will plumb the depths of the Internet for any asshole's opinion that fits their narrative.
This is why you shouldn't pay attention to alt-right media. You never get the whole story. There were other factors involved.
Kamala Harris was a Senator. You don't get to be one if you are considered a security risk.

Jimmy Dore is not alt right you drooling fucknut.

What evil assholes.

Fire weed smokers. Biden sounds more and more far right wing all the time.

What a motherfucking Nazi POS.

What evil assholes.

"You never get the whole story...."

And that is limited to the alt-right media ?

Seriously. You believe that ?

Jimmy Dore is a Sanders supporter who wants a UBI and a $15 minimum wage.

Just assuming he is alt right because he is talking about Dem hypocrisy is pretty fucking dumb.

the worthless whore probably does crack also. maybe this twat will- od -soon...1 can only hope

What evil assholes.

Proving once again that left wingers will deny the TRUTH
Kamala Harris is a home wrecking whore and will continue to be 1. You don't get to be one if you dont suck and fuck your way to the top.
i cant imagine calling your future boss a racist and worn out, and then playing 2nd fiddle, though the whore was the first to drop out. im sure if xiden had a brain, it wouldnt have been the choice of the whore...so, retarded demonRATS, whose choice was it?

What evil assholes.

AS usual. your knees are jerking before your brains have the first opportunity to find a single fact.

If these people ever lied about drug use during the clearance process their clearances were revoked. Unlike the Trumpinistas "clearance shmearance" attitude Biden's white House is enforcing the clearance requirements so we don't have any more RUSSIAN SPIES in the White House.

Lying on a clearance is the one sure way to get fired from the federal government.

What evil assholes.

AS usual. your knees are jerking before your brains have the first opportunity to find a single fact.

If these people ever lied about drug use during the clearance process their clearances were revoked. Unlike the Trumpinistas "clearance shmearance" attitude Biden's white House is enforcing the clearance requirements so we don't have any more RUSSIAN SPIES in the White House.

Lying on a clearance is the one sure way to get fired from the federal government.

And you know that Harris didnt lie?

Since when are libs anti weed? When is Joe going to change the federal laws?

hey buddy...how bad did ya hit yer head when you fell off that turnip truck?

What evil assholes.

And you know that Harris didnt lie?

Since when are libs anti weed? When is Joe going to change the federal laws?

I didn't speak of or to Harris so I have no knowledge one way or another. I'm reasonably certain you don't know either. I do know one can explain past activities and they'll listen and decide how to recommend but, if you lie, then, like Jared, you'll never get the clearance. The concern is less with the action than your response to the question. If the first response is to lie, you cannot be trusted. No SO is going to recommend the clearance. The single most important thing in a clearance investigation is to tell the truth. No matter how embarrassing BECAUSE they already know the answer.

I can't speak for Biden. The DEA controls the Schedule process and I'm certain there's a lot of resistance within DEA because many people jobs depend on maintaining the Schedule as is. It is, of course, the same at every level. Law enforcement has a vested interest in keeping pot illegal because losing that enforcement means fewer cops and fewer opportunities for pretextual stops. I would expect if Biden doesn't act soon the Congress will.

Forum List

Back