Biden got 81 million votes because trump was just that unpopular and hated, right?

Now he was intolerant? You’re just another lemming. You could not tell me one of his policies you disagreed with but you call him “intolerant” because he hurt your feelings on Twitter. Damn you’re a pussy.

:desk:

You could not tell me one of his policies you disagreed with but you call him “intolerant” because he hurt your feelings on Twitter.

since slade isn't around at the moment to answer - i'll fill in with my own reasons:

the environment:

The Trump administration’s major environmental deregulations​

The Trump administration’s major environmental deregulations

CDC review finds Trump-era guidance was not based on science​

By Nathaniel Weixel - 03/15/21 05:06 PM EDT

CDC review finds Trump-era guidance was not based on science Cayli Baker Tuesday, December 15, 2020

& diverting military funds earmarked for other uses to fund his ego driven wall; as well as defunding planned parenthood & ' forbidding ' them from referring a client to places that provide abortion services.

although it's not ' policy ' - but donny's disgusting decades old character flaws are certainly just as important as to why he didn't get my vote.

You aren’t Slade, who stated he could not name one. Environmental issues are tough because we don’t control the planet. I liked his fiscal policies, border security policies and foreign policies as it pertains to the military and our relationship with Israel. I am not offended by mean tweets. Biden’s policies have been awful to date. Truth over Facts.
I didn’t state that I could not name a Trump policy. I actually made a pretty detailed list. It doesn’t sound like you’re paying attention to this conversation. Slow down and stop wasting time
Nope. You said you leaned conservative and didn't mind his policies. You didn't like that he hurt your sensitive feelings. That is perfectly OK. Snowflake.
Learn how to read and comprehend then come back and try to converse like an adult. You’re embarrassing yourself right now
OK snowflake.

You agreed with most if not all of his fiscal and border security policies. You didn't like that he was mean on Twitter. What am I misunderstanding?
My objections to him had little to do with Twitter. I already laid it out in detail about how he addressed several different policies from the border to the environment to trade to foreign relations. Though I agree with many of the root objectives, I hated the way he approached and managed most issues. I found it dishonest, divisive, and unproductive. You're either ignoring that because you want to call me a Twitter offended snowflake or you didn't care enough to read it. Either way you are wasting my time.
Give me specifics. For example with fiscal policies what do you like more about Biden than Trump?
I like that Biden focused on getting this vaccine out and isn't politicizing this virus like Trump was doing. I want to get passed this stuff and I truly believe that Trump prolonged our recovery by hyper politicizing and lying about the virus. I like that Bidens first policy focus is infrastructure and investing in American jobs, Why didn't Trump do that? It should have been his bread and butter but he was too focused on tearing apart everything Obama did. I don't like how large the bill is, I think he has it loaded up and if we had a functioning congress the Republicans should be there to widdle it down, but they aren't putting themselves in that position because they are too busy blowing political smoke up Trumps butt.
Trump did do that. Lowest historic unemployment? Biden has passed an infrastructure policy? News to me. So you like his policy of raising taxes? OK....you do run small businesses. 18k have left California...$26.4Bn in lost revenue. Keep voting blue, because they don't hurt your feelings.
Some days you are useful to speak with, today is not one of them. If you can't have an honest conversation then don't bother talking to me. I don't need to waste my time correcting all the mischaracterizations you make about my positions. Go take a walk or something and come back when you can be less obnoxious.
Your positions aren't based on fiscal responsibility. Don't talk down to me leftist. Biden has been awful for small businesses. Stupid stimulus plan and now they can't find workers. Businesses fleeing California. He is awful but he doesn't hurt your feelings on social media. Grow up. Feel free to quit responding. You're a leftist sycophant.
If you need to lie and name call to feel like your winning an argument then thats fine with me, I'm going to waste my time correcting you. We both know what you're doing... It just makes you come off as arrogant and very weak minded.
So you talk down to me and its fine? Feel free to stop responding like you said you would. You're about as honest as Biden.
Yes, I absolutely talk down to and lose respect to people who need to lie to advance a debate. Like I said, I've seen better from you in the past but you're not at your best today
I echo those statements regarding you.

We had historic unemployment under Trump. Gas prices were low. My business was thriving as was my wife's 401k. What specifically did you hate about Trump's fiscal policies. I ask for a 4th time.
I've answered many times. I wasn't too concerned about the fiscal policies as I'm good with lower taxes and regulations which he pushed. Your wife's 401K is doing great under Biden as well isn't it? We can compare the job numbers after Biden gets a year or two under his belt.
So far. It is very early. So what of his policies didn't you like sans him being mean on Twitter? Pre-COVID. What did you dislike about Trump?
I’ve already laid that out twice now. What’s wrong with you today?. You’re being extra trollish. I don’t normally have to repeat myself so damn much with you. Pay better attention
There you go again. I mean policy wise what did you dislike. Give me some pre-covid policies you didn't agree with. So far you didn't like him being mean on Twitter.
Dude, seriously whats up with you today? I've laid it out TWICE now. I went through issues I had with his border policy, trade, environment, foreign relations, and the toxic atmosphere he created with this lies and trolling that made it near impossible to pass meaningful legilstaiton. I've elaborated on each of those points. I've said that Twitter has little to do with it. Are you just fucking with me?
Link it...border policies? You like Biden's better? Post again when you sober up.

Now he was intolerant? You’re just another lemming. You could not tell me one of his policies you disagreed with but you call him “intolerant” because he hurt your feelings on Twitter. Damn you’re a pussy.

You could not tell me one of his policies you disagreed with but you call him “intolerant” because he hurt your feelings on Twitter.

since slade isn't around at the moment to answer - i'll fill in with my own reasons:

the environment:

CDC review finds Trump-era guidance was not based on science Cayli Baker Tuesday, December 15, 2020

& diverting military funds earmarked for other uses to fund his ego driven wall; as well as defunding planned parenthood & ' forbidding ' them from referring a client to places that provide abortion services.

although it's not ' policy ' - but donny's disgusting decades old character flaws are certainly just as important as to why he didn't get my vote.

You aren’t Slade, who stated he could not name one. Environmental issues are tough because we don’t control the planet. I liked his fiscal policies, border security policies and foreign policies as it pertains to the military and our relationship with Israel. I am not offended by mean tweets. Biden’s policies have been awful to date. Truth over Facts.
I didn’t state that I could not name a Trump policy. I actually made a pretty detailed list. It doesn’t sound like you’re paying attention to this conversation. Slow down and stop wasting time
Nope. You said you leaned conservative and didn't mind his policies. You didn't like that he hurt your sensitive feelings. That is perfectly OK. Snowflake.
Learn how to read and comprehend then come back and try to converse like an adult. You’re embarrassing yourself right now
OK snowflake.

You agreed with most if not all of his fiscal and border security policies. You didn't like that he was mean on Twitter. What am I misunderstanding?
My objections to him had little to do with Twitter. I already laid it out in detail about how he addressed several different policies from the border to the environment to trade to foreign relations. Though I agree with many of the root objectives, I hated the way he approached and managed most issues. I found it dishonest, divisive, and unproductive. You're either ignoring that because you want to call me a Twitter offended snowflake or you didn't care enough to read it. Either way you are wasting my time.
Give me specifics. For example with fiscal policies what do you like more about Biden than Trump?
I like that Biden focused on getting this vaccine out and isn't politicizing this virus like Trump was doing. I want to get passed this stuff and I truly believe that Trump prolonged our recovery by hyper politicizing and lying about the virus. I like that Bidens first policy focus is infrastructure and investing in American jobs, Why didn't Trump do that? It should have been his bread and butter but he was too focused on tearing apart everything Obama did. I don't like how large the bill is, I think he has it loaded up and if we had a functioning congress the Republicans should be there to widdle it down, but they aren't putting themselves in that position because they are too busy blowing political smoke up Trumps butt.
Trump did do that. Lowest historic unemployment? Biden has passed an infrastructure policy? News to me. So you like his policy of raising taxes? OK....you do run small businesses. 18k have left California...$26.4Bn in lost revenue. Keep voting blue, because they don't hurt your feelings.
Some days you are useful to speak with, today is not one of them. If you can't have an honest conversation then don't bother talking to me. I don't need to waste my time correcting all the mischaracterizations you make about my positions. Go take a walk or something and come back when you can be less obnoxious.
Your positions aren't based on fiscal responsibility. Don't talk down to me leftist. Biden has been awful for small businesses. Stupid stimulus plan and now they can't find workers. Businesses fleeing California. He is awful but he doesn't hurt your feelings on social media. Grow up. Feel free to quit responding. You're a leftist sycophant.
If you need to lie and name call to feel like your winning an argument then thats fine with me, I'm going to waste my time correcting you. We both know what you're doing... It just makes you come off as arrogant and very weak minded.
So you talk down to me and its fine? Feel free to stop responding like you said you would. You're about as honest as Biden.
Yes, I absolutely talk down to and lose respect to people who need to lie to advance a debate. Like I said, I've seen better from you in the past but you're not at your best today

We had historic unemployment under Trump. Gas prices were low. My business was thriving as was my wife's 401k. What specifically did you hate about Trump's fiscal policies. I ask for a 4th time.
I've answered many times. I wasn't too concerned about the fiscal policies as I'm good with lower taxes and regulations which he pushed. Your wife's 401K is doing great under Biden as well isn't it? We can compare the job numbers after Biden gets a year or two under his belt.
So far. It is very early. So what of his policies didn't you like sans him being mean on Twitter? Pre-COVID. What did you dislike about Trump?
I’ve already laid that out twice now. What’s wrong with you today?. You’re being extra trollish. I don’t normally have to repeat myself so damn much with you. Pay better attention
There you go again. I mean policy wise what did you dislike. Give me some pre-covid policies you didn't agree with. So far you didn't like him being mean on Twitter.
Dude, seriously whats up with you today? I've laid it out TWICE now. I went through issues I had with his border policy, trade, environment, foreign relations, and the toxic atmosphere he created with this lies and trolling that made it near impossible to pass meaningful legilstaiton. I've elaborated on each of those points. I've said that Twitter has little to do with it. Are you just fucking with me?
Link it...border policies? You like Biden's better? Post again when you sober up.
I didn't say that. Stop putting words in my mouth, who do you think you are fooling?!

the environment:

OK snowflake.

I didn't say that. Stop putting words in my mouth, who do you think you are fooling?!
Why did you bring up "border policy" then?

Pretty sure he did a lot of things well, including putting an embassy in Jerusalem, Wall, tax cuts, reduced regulations, military augmentation. He was mean to leftists on Twitter and that offended you. I get it. It is OK.

the environment:

OK snowflake.

Pretty sure he did a lot of things well, including putting an embassy in Jerusalem, Wall, tax cuts, reduced regulations, military augmentation. He was mean to leftists on Twitter and that offended you. I get it. It is OK.
Because while I believe we should have a secure border I didn’t agree with many things that Trump did to try and achieve that objective as I laid out in earlier posts. I also don’t agree with some of the stuff Biden is doing. I couldn’t care less about where our embassy is in Israel, that just sounds like a talking point to me and I could keep going but you seem to want to drill in on this Twitter thing which I’ve already explained isn’t my view. But that’s how you want to define me so go ahead. Don’t see why I need to partake in this discussion if you’ve got it all figured out already.

Even if nothing else, we had a president who wasn’t afraid to tell the nation that the media is full of shit and wicked and deceptive. That ALONE has been long overdue and I never thought I would’ve ever seen the day. He woke a shit ton of people up to the mass media’s spell and I’m forever grateful for that because we were never going to fix anything about this country if people didn’t realize this.

the environment:

OK snowflake.

Because while I believe we should have a secure border I didn’t agree with many things that Trump did to try and achieve that objective as I laid out in earlier posts. I also don’t agree with some of the stuff Biden is doing. I couldn’t care less about where our embassy is in Israel, that just sounds like a talking point to me and I could keep going but you seem to want to drill in on this Twitter thing which I’ve already explained isn’t my view. But that’s how you want to define me so go ahead. Don’t see why I need to partake in this discussion if you’ve got it all figured out already.
You could not care less but I care. Biden has been terrible thus far. But you don't want to admit that. OK.

Fair enough

View attachment 487283

Makes total sense. No reason whatsoever to question the legitimacy of the election results in any way :rolleyes:

It’s mind boggling to me that someone could look at this and critical thought doesn’t at the very least lead them to question a single thing about it. I can’t even ascertain how those numbers make any statistical sense if nothing else

Your problem is believing nut jobs who worship fascism are indicative of his chances to win. Some idiots judge a person by the number of friends on fb.

I predicted trump would lose 2 months prior purely in electoral college votes. If it run true to form, he couldn't low. But you guys listen to the loudest voices and think that equates to votes. The silent majority you all spoke of voted for Biden. That is not a sure bet.

Trump lost democratically because he was an incompetent fool but you are still belching foul play. Rubbish. Apparently it only happens when democrats win.
Get over it.

-- Price of gas has gone up significantly

tell opec that. perhaps if we got off the oil teat, the price would plummet.

-- Small businesses are struggling in finding workers

yep. & as more vax occur & unemployment checks gget curbed, that will change. people also want to be safe in their workplace where asswipes who aren't vaxed dwindle significantly.

-- There is a crisis at the border and you agreed it was wrong of him not to allow reporters there

that's also starting to change, now that covid has been curbed - children being held in facilities not desugned for them has also dropped bigley.

-- The vaccines were developed under DJT (project warp speed)

uh-huh. that's about it. then he left it all completely up to the states to figure it out with an abyssal supply. all due to ZERO competence & because of ZERO coordination & planning. oh sure, donny wanted to take credit for it all, but he, along with his 3rd trophy wife got their shots on the down low.

why was that? seems he really cares ZERO for his cult or he woulda joined in with all the prez's to get the message about getting vaxxed out.

-- He promised to be the president for all but has signed a record number of executive orders

& a bigley amt was reversing donny's damage; whose EOS were for his rich corporations & the racists among his voters.

-- He supports court packing

lol ... gorsich, brett, & the handmaiden. & all the CONservative judges he & turtleboy made sure have packed the circuits & SC.

'nuff said.

-- He supports allowing DC to become a state

taxation without representation is a constitutional no no.

-- CDC is biased as was exposed when they parroted the verbiage of the Teachers Union

the CDC were mothpieces of donny & have a looooong way to go to get any sizeable amt of trust back.

-- Supports increasing taxes

the tax cuts in 2017 were evil & he wants to get some of it back. & prosperity doesn't happen without revenue.

-- Parrots the narrative that America is systemically racist but he has been part of the system for 50 years and never said that before.

people evolve. lord knows i have.

& 'systematic racism' is a relatively new term, isn't it? i've never heard it until recently.

kinda like 'cancer culture '

Last edited:
View attachment 487283

Makes total sense. No reason whatsoever to question the legitimacy of the election results in any way :rolleyes:

It’s mind boggling to me that someone could look at this and critical thought doesn’t at the very least lead them to question a single thing about it. I can’t even ascertain how those numbers make any statistical sense if nothing else

The Biden administration is the greatest in U.S history!
Absolutely the stupidest thing that will be posted here today.

The comment was tongue in cheek. He's a decent fella.

View attachment 487283

Nobody ever explained what a bellwether is specifically....

Yeah...Trump was garbage and his supporters act like garbage.
Really...what are “bell weathers”?

yep. & as more vax occur & unemployment checks gget curbed, that will change. people also want to be safe in their workplace where asswipes who aren't vaxed dwindle significantly.

-- There is a crisis at the border and you agreed it was wrong of him not to allow reporters there

that's also starting to change, now that covid has been curbed - children being held in facilities not desugned for them has also dropped bigley.

uh-huh. that's about it. then he left it all completely up to the states to figure it out with an abyssal supply. all due to ZERO competence & because of ZERO coordination & planning. oh sure, donny wanted to take credit for it all, but he, along with his 3rd trophy wife got their shots on the down low.

why was that? seems he really cares ZERO for his cult or he woulda joined in with all the prez's to get the message about getting vaxxed out.

-- He promised to be the president for all but has signed a record number of executive orders

& a bigley amt was reversing donny's damage; whose EOS were for his rich corporations & the racists among his voters.

lol ... gorsich, brett, & the handmaiden. & all the CONservative judges he & turtleboy made sure have packed the circuits & SC.

'nuff said.

-- CDC is biased as was exposed when they parroted the verbiage of the Teachers Union

the CDC were mothpieces of donny & have a looooong way to go to get any sizeable amt of trust back.

the tax cuts in 2017 were evil & he wants to get some of it back. & prosperity doesn't happen without revenue.

-- Parrots the narrative that America is systemically racist but he has been part of the system for 50 years and never said that before.

& 'systematic racism' is a relatively new term, isn't it? i've never heard it until recently.

Cancel Culture? Systemic Risk has always been a term they just amended it. All your rebuttals are iffy at best. You failed to answer this one. He said he would be president for all. How has he or will he benefit me? Small business owner in Boston and a father of two kids? I can tell you how DJT did.

View attachment 487283

yeah, critical thought means believing in QAnon theories, magic crystals, and all sorts of bizarre conspiracy theories!

cults gonna cult qualie!

'nuff said.

Cancel Culture? Systemic Risk has always been a term they just amended it. All your rebuttals are iffy at best. You failed to answer this one. He said he would be president for all. How has he or will he benefit me? Small business owner in Boston and a father of two kids? I can tell you how DJT did.

that there cash he wants to get out, is for all americans. not just corporations.

btw ... donny didn't do squat for ' me ' & by ' me ' i mean a female who cares about the environment, what happens to it - our 'security' here at home & for those that aren't just white.

Case in point of data not making sense. And why did the Libertarian candidate receive 3mil fewer votes when so many more people voted? Doesn't mean the election wasn't legitimate but it does raise questions. Thank you for your post.

You be wrong again, Princess Bignose.

In 2020, Jo "Never heard of her" Jorganson got 1.865 MM votes.
In 2016, Gary Roll your own Johnson got 4.489MM votes. (2.6MM more, not 3 million.)
In 2012, Gary Don't Bogart that Joint Johnson got 1.275MM votes.

So it's easy enough to explain in simple terms. In 2016, a lot of people didn't suddenly learn to love the Libertarian Children. They thought that hey, I don't like Hillary, but she's got this in the bag, so I don't need to show up for her. I can show how self-righteous I am by voting for the same dope-smoking idiot I didn't vote for in 2012 when both parties ran kind of likeable candidates.

The Libertarians ran a non-entity because they didn't want to get blamed for Trump winning again. Most of those voters went back to a Main Party because they sure as fuck didn't want to see four more years of the Trump disaster.

If you look at the Green Party, it's pretty much the same story.

In 2020, Howie "never heard of him" Hawkins got 405K votes.
IN 2016 Jill "Franken" Stein got 1.45MM votes.
In 2012, Jill Stein got 469K votes.

It wasn't that in 2016, a million people suddenly decided they really loved the Commie/Hippy philosophy of Stein. It's that a lot of self-righteous people who were butthurt that the Democrats didn't make Commie Bernie the nominee decided to protest Hillary by voting for Stein, because, hey, she's got this in the bag and it's not like the country is actually going to elect Trump and OH MY GOD, half a million people just died.

And again, it helps when your party runs another no-name candidate no one has ever heard of because you don't want to get blamed for the disaster. The Greens did the same thing in 2004, when they could have run Ralph Nader again and didn't, because everyone blamed Ralph for Gore losing. (Ralph ended up getting the Reform Party nomination because there were still bags of money left over.)

The problem was, of course, that the majority knew electing Hillary was the right thing to do, but they couldn't get motivated to do that.... In 2020, they corrected that mistake.

Last edited:
Maybe or maybe the Democrats siphoned them to Biden? IDK...looks odd.

Or maybe they were people who voted for Obama who couldn't stand to vote for Hillary.

As a PERCENTAGE of the vote, the Republicans remained pretty much flat over the last four elections, getting 45-47% of the vote.

The Democrats have been all over the place, winning as low as 48% (Hillary in 2016) to as high as 54% (Obama in 2008).

So what happened? Third Party candidates enjoyed a surge in 2016 because people didn't really like either of the two main candidates.

Of course, both Biden and Trump increased their raw vote totals, ONLY because participation was higher, even in states that really weren't in play thanks to the worst idea of the Founding Slave Rapists. Biden increased the Democratic percentage of the vote in every state, even ones he lost.

For Trump, he had the advantage of incumbency. Absent a third party movement, like 1980 and 1992, even the worst incumbent is going to get a pretty high percent of the vote. Jerry Ford, a guy no one voted for, who pardoned Nixon, who thought we could fix the economy by wearing WIN Buttons, and who presided over this fiasco...

1620902574412.png

...STILL managed to get 48% of the vote...

The only thing that has changed is that the losers weren't as invested. After four years of supporting a racist, Trump supporters can't accept their own racism or the country's repudiation of them. They rightly concluded that the voters rejected the man, not the movement.

Case in point of data not making sense. And why did the Libertarian candidate receive 3mil fewer votes when so many more people voted? Doesn't mean the election wasn't legitimate but it does raise questions. Thank you for your post.

You be wrong again, Princess Bignose.

In 2020, Jo "Never heard of her" Jorganson got 1.865 MM votes.
In 2016, Gary Roll your own Johnson got 4.489MM votes. (2.6MM more, not 3 million.)
In 2012, Gary Don't Bogart that Joint Johnson got 1.275MM votes.

So it's easy enough to explain in simple terms. In 2016, a lot of people didn't suddenly learn to love the Libertarian Children. They thought that hey, I don't like Hillary, but she's got this in the bag, so I don't need to show up for her. I can show how self-righteous I am by voting for the same dope-smoking idiot I didn't vote for in 2012 when both parties ran kind of likeable candidates.

The Libertarians ran a non-entity because they didn't want to get blamed for Trump winning again. Most of those voters went back to a Main Party because they sure as fuck didn't want to see four more years of the Trump disaster.

If you look at the Green Party, it's pretty much the same story.

In 2020, Howie "never heard of him" Hawkins got 405K votes.
IN 2016 Jill "Franken" Stein got 1.45MM votes.
In 2012, Jill Stein got 469K votes.

It wasn't that in 2016, a million people suddenly decided they really loved the Commie/Hippy philosophy of Stein. It's that a lot of self-righteous people who were butthurt that the Democrats didn't make Commie Bernie the nominee decided to protest Hillary by voting for Stein, because, hey, she's got this in the bag and it's not like the country is actually going to elect Trump and OH MY GOD, half a million people just died.

And again, it helps when your party runs another no-name candidate no one has ever heard of because you don't want to get blamed for the disaster. The Greens did the same thing in 2004, when they could have run Ralph Nader again and didn't, because everyone blamed Ralph for Gore losing. (Ralph ended up getting the Reform Party nomination because there were still bags of money left over.)

The problem was, of course, that the majority knew electing Hillary was the right thing to do, but they couldn't get motivated to do that.... In 2020, they corrected that mistake.
Didn’t read your entire long winded post as you tried to explain statistics with your stupidity. A lot more people voted in 2020 than 2016. Yes or no? How is that Disney+ subscription? You watching Mulan again while wearing that dress? Weirdo. And by 3mil I was giving a round number. Your stupidity is hilarious.

Forum List

Back