Biden got 81 million votes because trump was just that unpopular and hated, right?

~20mil more voted but 3 mil fewer voted for the Libertarian is insane?

That anyone voted for the LIbertarians is insane, but they just went back to their Pre-2016 % of the vote total.
The fact that you subscribe to Disney+ is insane. Go and watch Princess Barbie and leave this site to adults. Note how many people laugh at your expense when I bring this up.

View attachment 487283

Makes total sense. No reason whatsoever to question the legitimacy of the election results in any way :rolleyes:

It’s mind boggling to me that someone could look at this and critical thought doesn’t at the very least lead them to question a single thing about it. I can’t even ascertain how those numbers make any statistical sense if nothing else
You do seem somewhat boggled.

That anyone voted for the LIbertarians is insane, but they just went back to their Pre-2016 % of the vote total.
The 2020 election was too important to throw away a vote on a 3rd party candidate.
That’s subjective. So 2016 wasn’t important? I am speaking basic statistics, retarded parrot. How many more people voted in 2020 vs. 2016?

Maybe or maybe the Democrats siphoned them to Biden? IDK...looks odd.

Or maybe they were people who voted for Obama who couldn't stand to vote for Hillary.

As a PERCENTAGE of the vote, the Republicans remained pretty much flat over the last four elections, getting 45-47% of the vote.

The Democrats have been all over the place, winning as low as 48% (Hillary in 2016) to as high as 54% (Obama in 2008).

So what happened? Third Party candidates enjoyed a surge in 2016 because people didn't really like either of the two main candidates.

Of course, both Biden and Trump increased their raw vote totals, ONLY because participation was higher, even in states that really weren't in play thanks to the worst idea of the Founding Slave Rapists. Biden increased the Democratic percentage of the vote in every state, even ones he lost.

For Trump, he had the advantage of incumbency. Absent a third party movement, like 1980 and 1992, even the worst incumbent is going to get a pretty high percent of the vote. Jerry Ford, a guy no one voted for, who pardoned Nixon, who thought we could fix the economy by wearing WIN Buttons, and who presided over this fiasco...

View attachment 488962

...STILL managed to get 48% of the vote...

The only thing that has changed is that the losers weren't as invested. After four years of supporting a racist, Trump supporters can't accept their own racism or the country's repudiation of them. They rightly concluded that the voters rejected the man, not the movement.
Douchebag. I ll Ask again. How many more people voted in 2020 compared to 2016!? Trump got a lot more votes too. Has nothing to do with HRC or BHO. You are so stupid it hurts.

Didn’t read your entire long winded post as you tried to explain statistics with your stupidity. A lot more people voted in 2020 than 2016. Yes or no?
Maybe you should read the entire post. It represents that when people don't have a strong vote conviction, they go for 3rd and fringe candidates.

But in 2020, things were so important, they saw their vote was too important to waste.

After all, they were voting for the 400,000 americans who could no longer vote.

But in 2020, things were so important, they saw their vote was too important to waste.

This highlights the single biggest problem with our elections, the one thing that ensures that most votes will be fraudulent. In "lesser"-land, no one votes honestly.

Last edited:
Didn’t read your entire long winded post as you tried to explain statistics with your stupidity. A lot more people voted in 2020 than 2016. Yes or no?
Maybe you should read the entire post. It represents that when people don't have a strong vote conviction, they go for 3rd and fringe candidates.

After all, they were voting for the 400,000 americans who could no longer vote.
How many more voted in 2020 than 2016? How many more votes did Trump receive in 2020 than in 2016? So you're saying there were fewer libertarians in 2020 than in 2016? You're giving me subjective opinions. I am going strictly off data.

This highlights the single biggest problem with our elections, the one thing that ensures that most votes will be fraudulent. In "lesser"-land, no one votes honestly.
That's the problem with democracy. People vote for the reasons they have to vote. Some people vote "for" a candidate, some people vote "against" a candidate. And some people vote for or against a particular issue, their economic interest, or just something that inspires, or stirs them up.

COVID-19 became the ultimate single issue election.

View attachment 487283

Makes total sense. No reason whatsoever to question the legitimacy of the election results in any way :rolleyes:

It’s mind boggling to me that someone could look at this and critical thought doesn’t at the very least lead them to question a single thing about it. I can’t even ascertain how those numbers make any statistical sense if nothing else
Trump was just that bad, period. It makes no sense in how you could even question that. People were ashamed at having such a morally bankrupt President.

So you're saying there were fewer libertarians in 2020 than in 2016? You're giving me subjective opinions. I am going strictly off data.

I would give you the answer but you wouldn't like it.
In 2016 you had Jill "Russian meeting" Stein suddenly getting twice what 3rd party candidates got in 2012, or 2020.

You can read the Muller report why.

So you're saying there were fewer libertarians in 2020 than in 2016? You're giving me subjective opinions. I am going strictly off data.

I would give you the answer but you wouldn't like it.
In 2016 you had Jill "Russian meeting" Stein suddenly getting twice what 3rd party candidates got in 2012, or 2020.

You can read the Muller report why.
How many more people voted for Trump in 2020 than in 2016?

Paulie, do you live in a cave? I know several republicans that never voted for a democrat before this election. Amazed me as I am independent, but Trump was a disaster. A dishonest lying buffoon and conscious, non-cult members knew that. You are obviously still in the cult or dumb, could be both. Also minorities voted. When all Trump could do was demonize people, do you really think they will not vote to get rid of this hate filled creature?

Lots below for the reader, for the cult you go on following, it's what you do.

"No one saw it coming,” but what they mean is that they consider the people who saw it coming to be no one. The category of “no one” includes the people smeared by Trump in his propaganda: immigrants, black Americans, Muslim Americans, Native Americans, Latino Americans, LGBT Americans, disabled Americans, and others long maligned and marginalized—groups for whom legally sanctioned American autocracy was not an unfathomable horror, but a personal backstory." Sarah Kendzior

'Hiding in Plain Sight: The Invention of Donald Trump and the Erosion of America'

Gaging children, breaking up families, calling white supremist good people, grabbing women's privates, polluting the planet, lying, taking healthcare away from Americans. This calls for more than a week. Wat da ya think? Month? Kinda like Jesus or Buddha or Mohammad. What a man what a man.

A suggestion for plaque: "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

'The 10 Worst Things Donald Trump Has Done in His Political Career'

'Lest We Forget The Horrors: A Catalog Of Trump’s Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, And Crimes'

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one. If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise."

Hitler’s Control of the Masses, Mein Kampf
Great definition of patriotism. Too many people on the right confuse jingoism with patriotism.

That's the problem with democracy.

I disagree. It's a problem with the way we do democracy. Winner-take-all, plurality elections promote the lesser-of-two-evils nonsense. It's not a necessary component of democracy itself.

Some people vote "for" a candidate, some people vote "against" a candidate.
It's a myth that you can vote "against" a candidate. Our system doesn't allow for that. All you can do is vote "for" someone.

The 2020 election was too important to throw away a vote on a 3rd party candidate.
That’s subjective. So 2016 wasn’t important? I am speaking basic statistics, retarded parrot. How many more people voted in 2020 vs. 2016?
All elections are important. Some, more than others. For the sake of America's future, 2020 was so important, it inspired some 25 million additional Americans to vote.

All elections are important. Some, more than others. For the sake of America's future, 2020 was so important, it inspired some 25 million additional Americans to vote.
And yet the Libertarian got ~3mil fewer votes.

So?

View attachment 487283

The Biden administration is the greatest in U.S history!
/——/ Dementia Joe is doing a bang up job with gas prices, unemployment, and inflation too.

So?
So statistically speaking that doesn't make sense. I am sure you have your subjective thoughts on it but mathematically speaking it is bizarre.

Forum List

Back