Biden got 81 million votes because trump was just that unpopular and hated, right?

Biden didn't get 81 million votes if you take away the Illegals and the fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled districts. Not by a long shot.

~20mil more voted but 3 mil fewer voted for the Libertarian is insane?

That anyone voted for the LIbertarians is insane, but they just went back to their Pre-2016 % of the vote total.
The 2020 election was too important to throw away a vote on a 3rd party candidate.
That’s subjective. So 2016 wasn’t important? I am speaking basic statistics, retarded parrot. How many more people voted in 2020 vs. 2016?
All elections are important. Some, more than others. For the sake of America's future, 2020 was so important, it inspired some 25 million additional Americans to vote.
And yet the Libertarian got ~3mil fewer votes.
So?
So statistically speaking that doesn't make sense. I am sure you have your subjective thoughts on it but mathematically speaking it is bizarre.
There's nothing suspect about it. It reflects how important this election was that Americans didn't want to waste a vote on a candidate who had absolutely no chance.

Biden didn't get 81 million votes if you take away the Illegals and the fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled districts. Not by a long shot.
A pity you can't prove that.

That anyone voted for the LIbertarians is insane, but they just went back to their Pre-2016 % of the vote total.
The 2020 election was too important to throw away a vote on a 3rd party candidate.
That’s subjective. So 2016 wasn’t important? I am speaking basic statistics, retarded parrot. How many more people voted in 2020 vs. 2016?
All elections are important. Some, more than others. For the sake of America's future, 2020 was so important, it inspired some 25 million additional Americans to vote.
So?
So statistically speaking that doesn't make sense. I am sure you have your subjective thoughts on it but mathematically speaking it is bizarre.
There's nothing suspect about it. It reflects how important this election was that Americans didn't want to waste a vote on a candidate who had absolutely no chance.
Subjective. Mathematically speaking only if you just look at numbers it looks suspect. You need to learn the difference between objective and subjective, retarded parrot. Mathematics alone without context, it looks bizarre as my post stated. There are mathematical anomalies, I am not saying there was anything nefarious just that it looks odd simply from a statistical POV.

So?
Subjective. Mathematically speaking only if you just look at numbers it looks suspect. You need to learn the difference between objective and subjective, retarded parrot. Mathematics alone without context, it looks bizarre as my post stated. There are mathematical anomalies, I am not saying there was anything nefarious just that it looks odd simply from a statistical POV.

ShortBus, voting patterns are more than just numbers. :eusa_doh:

So?
Subjective. Mathematically speaking only if you just look at numbers it looks suspect.

Why does it seem suspect? It honestly lines up with what I've seen. Trump is an extremely divisive figure, politically. Most libertarians I've talked to felt that Trump was too much of a threat to "risk" a vote for the Libertarian candidate, so they voted Democrat. And some actually liked Trump's style and went Republican. But the point is, Trump is very much a "love-him-or-hate-him" kind of character. People rarely respond to him neutrally. It's not at all suspect to me that Libertarian (and all third party) votes were so low.

Last edited:

So?

I am not discussing "patterns" retarded parrot. I am discussing mathematics. For example...of the total US population 6% are black males but the NBA is comprised of 85% of black males. There isn't anything nefarious there. The NBA is not racist. But to someone who doesn't live in the US or follow the NBA the mathematics would look odd. You once again don't understand the difference between subjective and objective. You are a very stupid retarded parrot.

1620931199017.png

So?

I am not discussing "patterns" retarded parrot. I am discussing mathematics. For example...of the total US population 6% are black males but the NBA is comprised of 85% of black males. There isn't anything nefarious there. The NBA is not racist. But to someone who doesn't live in the US or follow the NBA the mathematics would look odd. You once again don't understand the difference between subjective and objective. You are a very stupid retarded parrot.

View attachment 489080
"I am not discussing "patterns" retarded parrot."

LOL

I know, ShortBus, you're ignoring them. :lmao:

So?
Subjective. Mathematically speaking only if you just look at numbers it looks suspect.

Why does it seem suspect? It honestly lines up with what I've seen. Trump is an extremely divisive figure, politically. Most libertarians I've talked to felt that Trump was too much of a threat to "risk" a vote for the Libertarian candidate, so they voted Democrat. And some actually liked Trump's style and went Republican. But the point is, Trump is very much a "love-him-or-hate-him" kind of character. People rarely respond to him neutrally. It not at all suspect to me that Libertarian (and all third party) votes were so low.
That is subjective and that may explain what happened but you give me candidates:

A
B
C

Then you tell me 25mil more voted and candidates A and B both gained votes while candidate C lost votes, the mathematics seem odd. You're providing a subjective reason as to why it happened and we can debate those but strictly from a statistical POV it looks odd. All I am saying.

So?

View attachment 489080

LOL

Explain the "pattern" between 2016 and 2020. What specifically are you referring to, retarded parrot?

So?

Why does it seem suspect? It honestly lines up with what I've seen. Trump is an extremely divisive figure, politically. Most libertarians I've talked to felt that Trump was too much of a threat to "risk" a vote for the Libertarian candidate, so they voted Democrat. And some actually liked Trump's style and went Republican. But the point is, Trump is very much a "love-him-or-hate-him" kind of character. People rarely respond to him neutrally. It not at all suspect to me that Libertarian (and all third party) votes were so low.
That is subjective and that may explain what happened but you give me candidates:

A
B
C

Then you tell me 25mil more voted and candidates A and B both gained votes while candidate C lost votes, the mathematics seem odd. You're providing a subjective reason as to why it happened and we can debate those but strictly from a statistical POV it looks odd. All I am saying.
Candidate C wasn't one candidate. There were 34 "C's," splitting the 3rd party vote amongst them.

So?

View attachment 489080

LOL

Explain the "pattern" between 2016 and 2020. What specifically are you referring to, retarded parrot?
Already explained it, ShortBus. If you weren't such a moron, you'd understand it.

So?

A
B
C

Candidate C wasn't one candidate. There were 34 "C's," splitting the 3rd party vote amongst them.
C = Libertarian in this case. A = Democratic. B = GOP

Again we are discussing purely statistics not explanations as to why. With 25mil more voting one would assume that all three would gain votes but only two did. Now there may be an explanation as to why that was and we can debate that and call it "patterns" but I am speaking to strictly math. Something you don't understand since you're a moron.

So?

View attachment 489080

LOL

Already explained it, ShortBus. If you weren't such a moron, you'd understand it.
Nope. You didn't. You gave a subjective response to what you believe it was. I can counter with a similar subjective response. Still don't know the difference between subjective and objective, eh retarded parrot?

View attachment 487283

Makes total sense. No reason whatsoever to question the legitimacy of the election results in any way :rolleyes:

It’s mind boggling to me that someone could look at this and critical thought doesn’t at the very least lead them to question a single thing about it. I can’t even ascertain how those numbers make any statistical sense if nothing else
Yes, Trump was just that bad... Also the US Population increased by about 30 million people over the last decade. Did you consider that?
And biden still only won about 1/2 the counties that Obama did....BIDEN SO FUCKING LOSS---if you look at the chart, it is obvious cheating went on in the 477 counties showing for Biden...someone was tossing in a LOT OF EXTRA VOTES..

So?

A
B
C

Again we are discussing purely statistics not explanations as to why. With 25mil more voting one would assume that all three would gain votes but only two did. Now there may be an explanation as to why that was and we can debate that and call it "patterns" but I am speaking to strictly math. Something you don't understand since you're a moron.
Voting numbers are guided by voting patterns, ya flamin' imbecile. You can't ignore that. That's like saying it's suspicious Reagan got 59% of the vote in 1984 after getting only 51% 4 years earlier; when in fact, there are reasons for that and why just looking at the numbers without considering any other factors is moronic.

View attachment 487283

Makes total sense. No reason whatsoever to question the legitimacy of the election results in any way :rolleyes:

It’s mind boggling to me that someone could look at this and critical thought doesn’t at the very least lead them to question a single thing about it. I can’t even ascertain how those numbers make any statistical sense if nothing else
Yes, Trump was just that bad... Also the US Population increased by about 30 million people over the last decade. Did you consider that?
And biden still only won about 1/2 the counties that Obama did....BIDEN SO FUCKING LOSS---if you look at the chart, it is obvious cheating went on in the 477 counties showing for Biden...someone was tossing in a LOT OF EXTRA VOTES..
^^^ Another idiot

Counties don't elect presidents -- states do.

So?

A
B
C

Voting numbers are guided by voting patterns, ya flamin' imbecile. You can't ignore that. That's like saying it's suspicious Reagan got 59% of the vote in 1984 after getting only 51% 4 years earlier; when in fact, there are reasons for that and why just looking at the numbers without considering any other factors is moronic.
Nope those can move up or down but when 25mil more vote and only 2/3 of the primary candidates have more votes while one has FEWER votes, that is an anomaly.

View attachment 487283

^^^ Another idiot

Counties don't elect presidents -- states do.
Actually electors do. But you knew that and decided to be a moron anyway. Some states have split electors. Are you ever not a complete fucking idiot?

So?

View attachment 489080

LOL

Nope. You didn't. You gave a subjective response to what you believe it was. I can counter with a similar subjective response. Still don't know the difference between subjective and objective, eh retarded parrot?
Poor ShortBus, even before the election, it was predicted 3rd party candidates would do worse in 2020 than in 2016.

Polls reflected this. Between Hillary and Trump, polls showed them getting about 90% of the vote; leaving almost 10% for other candidates. But in 2020, polls showed Biden and Trump getting 95% of the vote, leaving half of what other candidates were predicted to get in 2016.

Forum List

Back