Biden got 81 million votes because trump was just that unpopular and hated, right?

View attachment 487283

Makes total sense. No reason whatsoever to question the legitimacy of the election results in any way :rolleyes:

It’s mind boggling to me that someone could look at this and critical thought doesn’t at the very least lead them to question a single thing about it. I can’t even ascertain how those numbers make any statistical sense if nothing else
Case in point of data not making sense. And why did the Libertarian candidate receive 3mil fewer votes when so many more people voted? Doesn't mean the election wasn't legitimate but it does raise questions. Thank you for your post.
The understanding that a 3rd party candidate wouldn't make a difference and the cults have developed on both sides drew more people to vote for or against one of the two candidates that actually had a shot of winning.
Libertarian received 3 mil fewer votes than 2020, why? Especially when so many more people voted? You're dodging.

Fact is if Biden only gets 75% of the black vote vs. 90%, Trump wins. The racist rhetoric by the news entertainment media won Biden the election.

"If you don't vote for me you ain't black"
"Truth over Facts"
Is that a serious question? I remember Gary Johnson well in 2016... Can you name the libertarian candidate from 2020 without looking it up?
Jo Jorgensen

Johnson didn't know where Aleppo was
Jo Joegensen... Are you still wondering why JoJo got 3 million less votes?
She got 3 million less because trump drew a ton of libertarians. Nobody deregulated in more beneficial ways than trump and nobody showed an understanding of not only national but global economics more than trump and libertarians appreciated that because economic policy is probably the most important issue for libertarians. Why vote for someone merely making claims of economic change when they already had a proven candidate to vote for on that issue alone? Was he the perfect choice for a staunch libertarian? No, but he did things libertarians could appreciate that hadn’t been seen since at least Reagan.
I think you are grossly underestimating the power that persona has in politics. I think less and less people actually study, think about or care too much about the actual issues at hand. Looks what's happening with Cheney who has a wonderful conservative record. She is being outed because she is calling Trump out on lies about a stolen election and her floated replacement has a much much worse conservative record. So policy is practically a none factor in this game. Its a team sports cult of personality. I think many who vote in the middle were tired of the drama and lies and getting Trump out was more important that policy positions that would go nowhere in a gridlocked congress.

I for one personally agree with more conservative policies than progressive but I voted for Biden for the shear fact that Trump was an embarrassment to our country and was tearing us apart
You voted for someone whose policies you disagree with due to personality?
Yup, easiest vote of my life
That’s pretty sad. You’re that sensitive. You would not last 5 min in Boston. You people are constitutionally weak.
Haha, is that what you really think? It’s weakness to be intolarent of people who act like Trump?
Now he was intolerant? You’re just another lemming. You could not tell me one of his policies you disagreed with but you call him “intolerant” because he hurt your feelings on Twitter. Damn you’re a pussy.
You misread what I wrote... try again
You misspelled intolerant but not sure I misread anything.

Now he was intolerant? You’re just another lemming. You could not tell me one of his policies you disagreed with but you call him “intolerant” because he hurt your feelings on Twitter. Damn you’re a pussy.

:desk:

You could not tell me one of his policies you disagreed with but you call him “intolerant” because he hurt your feelings on Twitter.

since slade isn't around at the moment to answer - i'll fill in with my own reasons:

the environment:

The Trump administration’s major environmental deregulations​

The Trump administration’s major environmental deregulations

CDC review finds Trump-era guidance was not based on science​

By Nathaniel Weixel - 03/15/21 05:06 PM EDT

CDC review finds Trump-era guidance was not based on science Cayli Baker Tuesday, December 15, 2020

& diverting military funds earmarked for other uses to fund his ego driven wall; as well as defunding planned parenthood & ' forbidding ' them from referring a client to places that provide abortion services.

although it's not ' policy ' - but donny's disgusting decades old character flaws are certainly just as important as to why he didn't get my vote.

You aren’t Slade, who stated he could not name one. Environmental issues are tough because we don’t control the planet. I liked his fiscal policies, border security policies and foreign policies as it pertains to the military and our relationship with Israel. I am not offended by mean tweets. Biden’s policies have been awful to date. Truth over Facts.
I didn’t state that I could not name a Trump policy. I actually made a pretty detailed list. It doesn’t sound like you’re paying attention to this conversation. Slow down and stop wasting time
Nope. You said you leaned conservative and didn't mind his policies. You didn't like that he hurt your sensitive feelings. That is perfectly OK. Snowflake.

View attachment 487283

Makes total sense. No reason whatsoever to question the legitimacy of the election results in any way :rolleyes:

It’s mind boggling to me that someone could look at this and critical thought doesn’t at the very least lead them to question a single thing about it. I can’t even ascertain how those numbers make any statistical sense if nothing else
Case in point of data not making sense. And why did the Libertarian candidate receive 3mil fewer votes when so many more people voted? Doesn't mean the election wasn't legitimate but it does raise questions. Thank you for your post.
The understanding that a 3rd party candidate wouldn't make a difference and the cults have developed on both sides drew more people to vote for or against one of the two candidates that actually had a shot of winning.
Libertarian received 3 mil fewer votes than 2020, why? Especially when so many more people voted? You're dodging.

Fact is if Biden only gets 75% of the black vote vs. 90%, Trump wins. The racist rhetoric by the news entertainment media won Biden the election.

"Truth over Facts"
Is that a serious question? I remember Gary Johnson well in 2016... Can you name the libertarian candidate from 2020 without looking it up?
Jo Jorgensen

She got 3 million less because trump drew a ton of libertarians. Nobody deregulated in more beneficial ways than trump and nobody showed an understanding of not only national but global economics more than trump and libertarians appreciated that because economic policy is probably the most important issue for libertarians. Why vote for someone merely making claims of economic change when they already had a proven candidate to vote for on that issue alone? Was he the perfect choice for a staunch libertarian? No, but he did things libertarians could appreciate that hadn’t been seen since at least Reagan.
I think you are grossly underestimating the power that persona has in politics. I think less and less people actually study, think about or care too much about the actual issues at hand. Looks what's happening with Cheney who has a wonderful conservative record. She is being outed because she is calling Trump out on lies about a stolen election and her floated replacement has a much much worse conservative record. So policy is practically a none factor in this game. Its a team sports cult of personality. I think many who vote in the middle were tired of the drama and lies and getting Trump out was more important that policy positions that would go nowhere in a gridlocked congress.

I for one personally agree with more conservative policies than progressive but I voted for Biden for the shear fact that Trump was an embarrassment to our country and was tearing us apart
That’s pretty sad. You’re that sensitive. You would not last 5 min in Boston. You people are constitutionally weak.
Haha, is that what you really think? It’s weakness to be intolarent of people who act like Trump?
I never called Trump intolerant. You misread. Here I’ll repeat... read slowly.

You called me weak because I don’t support Trump because of how he conducts business... I responded

is that what you really think? It’s weakness to be intolarent of people who act like Trump?

I’m talking about myself being intolerant of egotistical lying bullies representing our country. I shouldn’t have to explain this...

You could not tell me one of his policies you disagreed with but you call him “intolerant” because he hurt your feelings on Twitter.

since slade isn't around at the moment to answer - i'll fill in with my own reasons:

the environment:

CDC review finds Trump-era guidance was not based on science Cayli Baker Tuesday, December 15, 2020

& diverting military funds earmarked for other uses to fund his ego driven wall; as well as defunding planned parenthood & ' forbidding ' them from referring a client to places that provide abortion services.

although it's not ' policy ' - but donny's disgusting decades old character flaws are certainly just as important as to why he didn't get my vote.

You aren’t Slade, who stated he could not name one. Environmental issues are tough because we don’t control the planet. I liked his fiscal policies, border security policies and foreign policies as it pertains to the military and our relationship with Israel. I am not offended by mean tweets. Biden’s policies have been awful to date. Truth over Facts.
I didn’t state that I could not name a Trump policy. I actually made a pretty detailed list. It doesn’t sound like you’re paying attention to this conversation. Slow down and stop wasting time
Nope. You said you leaned conservative and didn't mind his policies. You didn't like that he hurt your sensitive feelings. That is perfectly OK. Snowflake.
Learn how to read and comprehend then come back and try to converse like an adult. You’re embarrassing yourself right now

View attachment 487283

"Truth over Facts"
Jo Jorgensen

You called me weak because I don’t support Trump because of how he conducts business... I responded

is that what you really think? It’s weakness to be intolarent of people who act like Trump?

I’m talking about myself being intolerant of egotistical lying bullies representing our country. I shouldn’t have to explain this...
The egotistical bullies are in power now.

View attachment 487283

"Truth over Facts"
Jo Jorgensen

I am dying to ask you ??
Boston has the best colleges and medical centers on earth !! So why does Boston have so many white street trash types like something out of “ Good will hunting “
Because we have well had in the 90s a lot of blue collar old school areas of Boston. Chelsea, Charlestown, Somerville, Medford, East Boston, Revere and Everett. A lot of hard nosed Irish and Italian kids. Some of the toughest kids in the US. You see the same thing in The Town too.
Can I actually walk on MIT campus ?!

It’s been a dream on mine . I would even bring a brief case and a fake pair of glasses

View attachment 487283

"Truth over Facts"
Jo Jorgensen

Then don't support them. I don't see them even in the same universe as the Trump sphere which is why I and my fellow countrymen voted his ass out.

View attachment 487283

"Truth over Facts"
Jo Jorgensen

We are on the same page. He was mean on social media but you agreed with his fiscal policies. You're a snowflake.

the environment:

Learn how to read and comprehend then come back and try to converse like an adult. You’re embarrassing yourself right now
OK snowflake.

You agreed with most if not all of his fiscal and border security policies. You didn't like that he was mean on Twitter. What am I misunderstanding?

View attachment 487283

"Truth over Facts"
Jo Jorgensen

I am dying to ask you ??
Boston has the best colleges and medical centers on earth !! So why does Boston have so many white street trash types like something out of “ Good will hunting “
Because we have well had in the 90s a lot of blue collar old school areas of Boston. Chelsea, Charlestown, Somerville, Medford, East Boston, Revere and Everett. A lot of hard nosed Irish and Italian kids. Some of the toughest kids in the US. You see the same thing in The Town too.
Can I actually walk on MIT campus ?!

It’s been a dream on mine . I would even bring a brief case and a fake pair of glasses
Yep. It is in Cambridge. Same with Harvard. You may walk in and walk around.

View attachment 487283

"Truth over Facts"
Jo Jorgensen

Then don't support them. I don't see them even in the same universe as the Trump sphere which is why I and my fellow countrymen voted his ass out.
LMAO and now you're paying for it. Higher taxes, fewer freedoms but the President no longer hurts your sensitive feelings. Booo Hooo.

biden won.

donny, the losing loser - lost.

deal with it.
How are you gas prices today?

i own a prius, so that's not even a consideration.

RIGHT. Certainly no fossil fuels burned in supply all that electricity! :spinner:
Or gasoline used transporting coal, fuel to the power plant or even for the car to the dealer. :auiqs.jpg:
And I guess there are no rubber or plastic parts in your car all made with fossil fuel. :poke:

if i could afford an all electric version, i would. perhaps my next one... when biden's plan to build EV stations along our interstates come to fruition. my little town has one at town hall, supplied by solar panels.

howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................ in the meantime, i fill up about every 6-8 weeks & get close to 50 MPG.

lol ... YOU?

Me? I have enough money that mpg is no consideration at all. I bought my car at a time where I traveled great distances every day to work, routinely exceeded 100 mph on every trip and reliability, comfort and performance were the only considerations. I can go 300 miles on a tank, stop at 1,000,000 places, fill up in 5 minutes for $20-some dollars and be back on the road again no problem. And with every creature comfort imaginable. And if I have a problem, I can get parts anywhere and most any garage can service me, if not by me myself. Hell, if I had to, I might even be able to sleep in my backseat! All my car needs now is a wine rack and a hot chick in a miniskirt and I am good to go. Did I mention my car is a mensch in bad snowy weather too?

View attachment 487283

"Truth over Facts"
Jo Jorgensen

We are on the same page. He was mean on social media but you agreed with his fiscal policies. You're a snowflake.
Thats not the page I'm on but it seems like you're more interested in defining me than understanding the things I say. Doesn't give me much reason to keep talking to you when you do that

the environment:

OK snowflake.

You agreed with most if not all of his fiscal and border security policies. You didn't like that he was mean on Twitter. What am I misunderstanding?
My objections to him had little to do with Twitter. I already laid it out in detail about how he addressed several different policies from the border to the environment to trade to foreign relations. Though I agree with many of the root objectives, I hated the way he approached and managed most issues. I found it dishonest, divisive, and unproductive. You're either ignoring that because you want to call me a Twitter offended snowflake or you didn't care enough to read it. Either way you are wasting my time.

View attachment 487283

"Truth over Facts"
Jo Jorgensen

Thats not the page I'm on but it seems like you're more interested in defining me than understanding the things I say. Doesn't give me much reason to keep talking to you when you do that
You said you lean right and didn’t mind his policies. What am I missing? Feel free to run along.

the environment:

OK snowflake.

My objections to him had little to do with Twitter. I already laid it out in detail about how he addressed several different policies from the border to the environment to trade to foreign relations. Though I agree with many of the root objectives, I hated the way he approached and managed most issues. I found it dishonest, divisive, and unproductive. You're either ignoring that because you want to call me a Twitter offended snowflake or you didn't care enough to read it. Either way you are wasting my time.
Give me specifics. For example with fiscal policies what do you like more about Biden than Trump?

View attachment 487283

"Truth over Facts"
Jo Jorgensen

LMAO and now you're paying for it. Higher taxes, fewer freedoms but the President no longer hurts your sensitive feelings. Booo Hooo.
Which taxes has he raised? Which Freedoms has he taken away?

View attachment 487283

"Truth over Facts"
Jo Jorgensen

Which taxes has he raised? Which Freedoms has he taken away?
Freedoms: Masks, free speech
Taxes: Coming

the environment:

OK snowflake.

Give me specifics. For example with fiscal policies what do you like more about Biden than Trump?
I like that Biden focused on getting this vaccine out and isn't politicizing this virus like Trump was doing. I want to get passed this stuff and I truly believe that Trump prolonged our recovery by hyper politicizing and lying about the virus. I like that Bidens first policy focus is infrastructure and investing in American jobs, Why didn't Trump do that? It should have been his bread and butter but he was too focused on tearing apart everything Obama did. I don't like how large the bill is, I think he has it loaded up and if we had a functioning congress the Republicans should be there to widdle it down, but they aren't putting themselves in that position because they are too busy blowing political smoke up Trumps butt.

Forum List

Back