The Pandemic Key.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
This is what I have figured out.

SARS- Cov-2 is a creation of extraterrestrials to disperse an illness among the entire human race making it necessary for a vaccine that is actually a mechanism to alter the human genome making humans more controllable for an alien invasion. Most should have already come to this conclusion since there is no other reason for a medicine that interfaces with human genetics.

The aliens have been in contact with human leaders for many years who have agreed to their terms which include a key delivered through a global vaccine giving the aliens the ability to exterminate any uncooperative groups of humans with a swift and final illness.

Think I am wrong? Wait and see.

Pentagon UFO report: They ‘acknowledged the reality,’ whistleblower says

Aliens in hiding until mankind is ready, says ex-Israeli space head

SARS- Cov-2 is a creation of extraterrestrials to disperse an illness among the entire human race making it necessary for a vaccine that is actually a mechanism to alter the human genome making humans more controllable for an alien invasion. Most should have already come to this conclusion since there is no other reason for a medicine that interfaces with human genetics.

The aliens have been in contact with human leaders for many years who have agreed to their terms which include a key delivered through a global vaccine giving the aliens the ability to exterminate any uncooperative groups of humans with a swift and final illness.

Thank you K, how are things at MIB?

SARS- Cov-2 is a creation of extraterrestrials to disperse an illness among the entire human race making it necessary for a vaccine that is actually a mechanism to alter the human genome making humans more controllable for an alien invasion
unnamed.gif

Whoa.

Once the key has been delivered into the first global wave of humans it will be in all humans through reproduction because the human genome is changed forever. It is a very insectoid method of taking over prey.

Yeah, but you'll never catch us. We're too smart for you mere mortals,

The Real Q

The fact that a great announcement of an alien presence in our atmosphere and oceans is coming cannot be chalked up to coincidence with a pandemic that came out of nowhere. Figure it out. You have a brain.

What pandemic?
All there is, is the phony pcr test using 40 amplification cycles to find dead nucleoids, then repackaging the flu and deaths, as 'Covid'.

Alien Invasion is as phony as Covid.

How do we know the vaccine, isn't some sort of pre- marinade recipe? Some thing created by the aliens to make human taste like some sort of inter-galactic game hen? in essence, something to make us more "tasty" !

It all adds up.

Last edited:
It's all just a fantastic coincidence isn't it? Um-hum.

There's no one here but boring old humans and our endless capacity for stupidity.

Forum List

Back