Biden Gives Fed Workers a Pay Raise

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Because Federal workers did such a fine job with the pandemic and running everything and because we all know money grows on trees.

FYI - the only region in America that never sees any effects of recessions is around DC.

And has anyone ever noticed any impact in a government shutdown?

Because Federal workers did such a fine job with the pandemic and running everything and because we all know money grows on trees.

FYI - the only region in America that never sees any effects of recessions is around DC.

Every despot knows they need to take care of those who are directly around them.

For example, Rocketman in NK ensures that those in the city he lives in have a much higher standard of living than the rest of the country.

When I first joined the Navy, I was making $603 a month. Reagan gave a 14% pay raise. That made a difference...

2.7 percent sucks. It also applies to the military.
Social Security is going up around 6 percent.

Let's call this what it is. Bribery using taxpayer money.

Of course it is, indirectly of course.

If he didn't botch Afghanistan so badly to the point where it couldn't be skewed, or hidden or ignored like his other failures I guarantee he wouldn't be giving them a raise. But because he messed up so terribly bad he is giving the people either directly or indirectly in his circle money to make them happier.

Gee, thanks for the 2.7% increase, when inflation and cost of living have gone up 5 - 10%. I’m so “grateful”.
We need to select designed trash cans to eat out of, like they do in Venezuela.

That is, if you want to keep up with your neighbors.

This is so Republican of you. You're complaining about working Americans receiving a raise, but you cheered loudly for tax cuts for billionaires. The biggest economic problem your nation currently faces is wage and wealth inequity, and you oppose ANYTHING that gives working Americans more money.

Federal employees aren't rich. They're well educated working and middle class people and here you are denigrating and slamming American workers.

You hate working Americans and always have. You want them broke, sick, and under the thumbs of their Republican overlords. It's what your economic policies do. No raises for low wage workers. Just give them a bigger handout. Keep em hungry.

This is so Republican of you. You're complaining about working Americans receiving a raise, but you cheered loudly for tax cuts for billionaires. The biggest economic problem your nation currently faces is wage and wealth inequity, and you oppose ANYTHING that gives working Americans more money.

Federal employees aren't rich. They're well educated working and middle class people and here you are denigrating and slamming American workers.

You hate working Americans and always have. You want them broke, sick, and under the thumbs of their Republican overlords. It's what your economic policies do. No raises for low wage workers. Just give them a bigger handout. Keep em hungry.
You're living in the past. Trump was the pro worker President. Democrats are anti worker today.

I was under the impression all spending had to originate in the House. Where does Surrender Joe get the authority to spend money like this?

I was under the impression all spending had to originate in the House. Where does Surrender Joe get the authority to spend money like this?
The President recommends the raise, Congress approves

Forum List

Back